28

Never gonna leave you

 

"Would you like to come to my friend's wedding with me?" Yuri ask Se Kyung while smiling.

"Eh?" Se Kyung was so surprised with Yuri's sudden invitation.

Yuri walk slowly towards Se Kyung, "Would you like to come to my friend's wedding with me?" She ask again.

Se Kyung can't believe of what she heard, so she just keep silent.

"Ah, I guess it's a no then. Sorry if I'm bothering you. My friend ask me to bring someone with me. hehehe.." Yuri just smile.

"Since Sica couldn't come with me, I thought it would be great if I introduce you to him as my new founded friend. So he will not think that I'm a loner. hahahaha.."

When Se Kyung heard that, she's a bit dissapointed because Yuri is trully only treat her as a new friend.

"I'm sorry Se Kyung-ah. I'm holding you up here. You must be wanna go home right now."

"It's okay, Yuri. uhmm.. about the invitation.." 

"Yeah?"

"I will go with you this Sunday". Se Kyung nervously smile back.

"Really? wow. Thank you very much Se Kyung-ah. I appreciate it". Yuri then write down her phone number on the piece of paper.

"Here's my number. I'm sorry that I just give it to you now. I thought that it's not too important since you already have Sica's phone number in the database." Yuri hand over the paper to Se Kyung.

"You can text your address to my number. I will pick you up since I'm the one who ask you to come with me". 

Se Kyung blusing again, "Th..thank you.."

"I'll see you on Sunday, Se Kyung-ah". Yuri then wave goodbye to her.

Se Kyung shyly wave back to Yuri, "see you.."

Then she staring of the paper that she hold now. Am I dreaming? is she really gonna pick me up to the wedding party?

She can't help it but blushing madly.

 

 

 

YURI'S HOUSE  (DINNER TIME)

"Yuri-ah, can you put the kimchi jjigae in the middle, and the galbitang on the left? Tiffany like to eat that galbi. She'll finish it for sure". Jessica become the busy person at the moment when she handle the dining table.

"Sure. Now, where you want me to put the fried chicken then?" Yuri helping Jessica to organize the table.

"hmmm.. Just there on your right should be fine". Jessica pointing Yuri's right side.

ding dong!!!

"Oh, here they are. Let me get them first". Yuri walking towards the front door.

 

"Hey guys.. how are yo...................." Yuri can't finish her sentence when she open the door and saw TaeNy kissing passionately.

aigoo.. these people!!!

"CAN YOU NOT ALWAYS MAKING OUT IN FRONT MY FRONT DOOR FOR GODSAKE!!" Yuri scold TaeNy so they stop their action.

They were surprised with it. 

"Jesus!! Calm down you monkey!! Your neighbour can hear you!!" Taeyeon shush Yuri.

"And they have eyes to see what you're doing, midget!!". Yuri glare at Taeyeon.

"Aish!! fine.. fine.. I'm sorry.. Can we please just get inside for the dinner? my Pany is sooo hungry that she keep wanna bite my lips all the time today". Taeyeon smirk at Tiffany.

"Aww... Tae!! you are so embarrasing me..". Tiffany shyly smirk back at Taeyeon.

Yuri roll her eyes. "I don't wanna hear that part".

"Come on. Let's get inside. Dinner is ready now". Yuri then close the door after everyone gets in.

 

"Yoona!!" Taeyeon straight away pull Yoona into a hug.

"Taengo!! Pany oontiieee!!" Yoona cutely call them.

Tiffany hand over a toy plush to Yoona. "Yoona-ah, I have a present for you!! since you become a good kid at school".

"Whoaahh... ccuuteeee..". Yoona playfully hugging her new toy.

"It's name is Rillakuma". Taeyeon smiling.

"Thank buddy, I don't need to worry that she'll steal my Mickey collection then. hahhaha..". Yuri gladly high five Taeyeon.

"No worries, buddy".

"Everyone.. let's eat now. The food is getting cold". Jessica call them from the dining room.

 

4 of them catching up about what their missed on each other such as their daily activities, job, and so on. Until Yuri mention about Donghae's wedding.

"Ah, so he did force you to come with someone this Sunday. I'm sorry buddy, if I don't have to go to Jeonju to visit my mom, I would go with you for sure."

"That's alright, Taeng. Sica can't go with me either".

"Yuri-ah.. mianhee.. My mom really miss Yoona in the house". Jessica apologize.

Yuri smile dissapointedly. Even if she tried not to show it, it's still so obvious.

Tiffany then interrupt, "So who you gonna go with?"

"Oh. It's my new friend". Yuri smile.

Jessica is curious, "new friend?"

"Yes, you know her, Sica-ah."

"Shin Se Kyung. The receptionist at Yoong's school". Yuri finish her sentences.

Jessica's face darken when she know this Yuri's new friend.

"Oh, I haven't told you guys about her. She's so funny and clumsy sometimes.. hahahaha.." Yuri tell them the story about the clumsy Se Kyung.

While Yuri talk to them, Tiffany observe Jessica's reaction.

Jessi, it's so obvious that you are just jealous. Why don't you admit it yourself that you are slowly falling to Yuri? Cousin, you are such a fool.

Tiffany just shake her head.

The conversation going on till 8.45pm with Jessica being the passive one in it. She didn't really talk a lot and only response whenever it requires yes or no.

And when it's time for TaeNy to go home, she's not bid them goodbye and just stay in her room after make sure that Yoona sleep.

"Yah, Yul. Why Jessica is so quiet just now? is she sick?" Taeyeon open her car door.

Yuri sigh, "I guess so. I'll just check on her later. You guys go home safely, alright?"

"hm.. Yuri-ah." Tiffany approach Yuri.

"Yeah?"

"You know that sometimes my cousin doesn't really express herself too well, right?"

"Fany-ah, what are you trying to say?". Yuri confused.

"If she ever said something that hurting people. It doesn't mean that she really mean it. She just don't know how to deal with her words that comes from her heart". Tiffany smiling.

"And I believe you are the right person who can fix her up". Tiffany then get into the car.

Yuri just keep silent and close the front door.

 

 

JESSICA'S ROOM

knock..knock..knock..

"Sica-ah, are you sleeping already?" Yuri wanna check if Jessica alright.

"hmm.. no..". Jessica answer slowly.

"Can I come in? are you feeling alright?" Yuri is worried.

Jessica hesitate at first but eventually let Yuri in, then go back to sit on the bed.

"Hey, are you okay? you don't look too good at the dinner just now." 

Jessica glare at Yuri, "So you notice, huh?"

Yuri is taken back by Jessica's glare. "Of..of course. You didn't really talk with any of us, so I was wondering if you caught some cold or.."

"And what are you so worried about?"

"Sica-ah...."

"You seems so happy with your new so called friend. You even casually call her name now even if you just know her for 2 months". Jessica's glare is getting intense.

"Sica-ah.."

"Se Kyung this, Se Kyung that.. Am I even care if she's like funny as hell?" Jessica getting up from the bed and almost shout to Yuri.

"Sica". Yuri notice that Jessica is getting upset.

"And you!! Why you suddenly have an idea to ask her to go to the wedding with you??!!!"

"Sica-ah.. It's because I don't know who else am I gonna ask to". Yuri keep calm so that Jessica can also calm a bit.

"Can't you just go by yourself there??!!" Jessica can't control her emotion.

"Sica!! enough!! you are being selfish here". Yuri can't stand anymore and decided to arguing back.

"Yes!! Yuri. You always right about me!!" Jessica's tone is getting high.

"What?? about your selfish attitude??!!" Yuri staring at Jessica's fumming eyes.

"DON'T YOU KNOW WHY I'M BEING SELFISH ??!!"

"I DON'T KNOW!! HOW CAN I KNOW IF YOU ALWAYS BLAME ME FOR EVERYTHING??!!"

"AND NOW YOU ACCUSE ME, YURI??!!"

"JESSICA!! ENOUGH!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU??!!!"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??!! HUH??!!"

"JESSICA!!"

"I TELL YOU WHY I'M BEING SELFISH!!!"

 

..................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

It tooks time for Yuri to realize that Jessica's lips is on hers right now. The kiss..the emotional kiss from Jessica that she keep it for we don't know how long since she start to falling in love to Yuri unconciously. The tears start flowing from Jessica's eyes. They were still kissing, and Yuri also start tearing up because she don't understand the situation right now and stucked between the feeling of confused and bedazzled. The kiss is soft and slow, but it's getting more passionately when Jessica pull Yuri down to her bed. And when the oxygen is needed, they stopped..

"Si..Sica-ah..   I'm sorr..." Yuri is trying to apologize.

"I'm selfish because I want you all for myself now". Jessica gaze her eyes to Yuri.

Yuri was so surprised with Jessica's words.

Jessica then continued, "I don't know what you've done to my heart, Kwon."

"I... I.." Yuri is stopped by another kiss from Jessica.

"But all I wanna do now is kissing you with all my whole hearty, Yuri-ah.." Jessica Yuri's back which make Yuri feel arouse.

"Sica...." Yuri then kiss Jessica's neck and her shirt.

"Yuri-ah... stay with me tonight... make love with me.." Jessica's whispering voice in her ear makes Yuri geting .

"I will make you the happiest woman tonight, Sica-ah..."Yuri then turn off the light bed.

 

 

That night become the night when Jessica is trying to figure out her own feeling and how to deal with it.. She gave in with what her heart told so....that she is definitely fall in love with Kwon Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

####################################################################################################

END OF CHAPTER 29

 

 

 

 

 

P.S: DO YOU GUYS WANNA READ THE NEXT CHAPTER AS THEIR SCENE???? HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.