6

Never gonna leave you

 

"SICAAAAAAAAAA........!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

JESSICA POV

I feel my body being pushed down with that person's arm protecting me. I try to open my eyes, and there...there I look at the dark brown eyes with the worried gaze on me. "Yu...Yuri-ah...." I lost my consious after that.

 

"Sica.. Sica.. Sica-ah!!!! You'll be fine, Sica... You'll be fine.." Yuri drop the tears when she saw Jessica unconsiouslly on her arm. She was just roaming around that area because she feel hungry and wanna have take away food from the Japanese restaurant nearby that area. Lucky she bring her umbrella with her because it's quite showering outside when she about to go out from her house, and her predicition was right. On the half way back from the restaurant, it become heavy rain.  It's kinda hard to see everything in this weather, but suddenly she saw a familiar figure accross the road without umbrella and was crying so hard.

Then she notice, "Is that... Sica??". She quickly walk to Jessica's direction, but when she saw a car coming fast to Jessica direction from other side and Jessica didn't aware, she fasten her pace and run..drop her umbrella and her take away food on the ground.

"SICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........!!!!!!" 

Lucky, she save Jessica on the right time. The car driver get out from her car, and gasp, "omo!!!!! I'm so sorry... Are you guys alright??? I really don't know that she was walking in the middle of the street and I barely can see everything on this weather... I'm so sorry!!!". The car driver cover Yuri and Jessica with her umbrella, while Yuri carry the unconcious Jessica bridal style. "unnie, it's okay.. It's also my friend's fault anyway. She should walk on the pedestrian side". Yuri smile weakly to her. "hurry, get inside my car, I will bring you guys to the hospital. I feel so awful about this, let me bring you guys there".

"thank you unnie..". 

Then 3 of them arrived in the hospital. The doctor said that Jessica is fine, she just need a rest because of the stress. "when your friend woke up, make sure you ask her slowly about what makes her so stress. For the time being, I think you also need to rest your wrist. I already apply some medicine so the swollen would be dissapeared". Yuri look at her wrist then she thank the doctor. It must be when I catch Jessica with my hands on the ground.

"kid, what's your name?" the car driver kindly ask Yuri.

"my name is Yuri. Kwon Yuri, and unnie...." 

"my name is Narsha, and I'm not look that old for 31 years old woman right? Hahaha.." said Narsha 

Yuri smile and said, "thank you so much Narsha unnie for bring us here, I will definitely pay you back for the hospital cost"

Narsha pat Yuri's shoulder and said, "Yuri, you don't have to do that. I'm a adult and it's already my obligation as an adult to take care the dongsaeng. Please don't mention about this anymore, otherwise I will get angry." Narsha pouting

"Thank you so much unnie, I don't know how to repay your kindness" Yuri almost cry. Narsha panicked when she saw it and quickly said, "If you wanna pay me back, just take care of your friend until she recovered. I can see that she mean a lot you, right?". Then she gave Yuri her business card, "please contact me if you guys need something, I'll be willing to help you guys" 

Yuri bow to Narsha and thank her endlessly. Narsha said, "take care of yourself, Yuri. Unnie have to go now, good night." Narsha left and smile to Yuri. After that, Yuri process to go to Jessica's hospital room. She sigh when she saw Jessica's condition, her teardrop fall on Jessica's hand. "Sica-ah, what happened to you? I thought you will be with Taecyeon tonight" Yuri think hard about that, then "Taecyeon, you are so dead!!! You need to give me explanation!!" Then she storm her way to Taecyeon's house.

When she arrive there, she just banging to his house door non-stop While yelling his name. "Ok Taecyeon!!!! Come out!!! Ok Taecyeon!!!!"  that guy come out but Yuri's eyes gettin' bigger because she saw another girl was stand behind him and put her arm arond his waist. "Yu..Yuri-ah.. I can explain." Taecyeon panicked because he bring Jiyeon into his house after they went back from the hotel.

Yuri is so angry, "THEN EXPLAIN!!!!!!" she prepare her fist.

"Jiyeon is the girl that I always love since I was in Junior high school, but she leave me because she and her family have to move out to another town. For 4 years I try to move on, and I thought that being with Jessica can make me forget her. But when I saw Jiyeon again today because she and her family have her cousin's wedding reception in that hotel, I realise that I still love Jiyeon so much..." Taecyeon low his head in ashamed of what he's done to Jessica.

"BUT HOW ABOUT JESSICA....????? YOU BASTARD!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE LOVES YOU?? DO YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY SHE WAS WHEN YOU CONFESS TO HER??? DO YOU???!!!! DO YOU??!!!!" Yuri was crying but her face was filled with angry and emotion while her fist can't take anymore.

"I am so sorry Yuri, I will explain to her tomorrow, I prom......"he can't finish his sentence when suddenly Yuri punch his face hard until he stumbled on the ground and Yuri keep punching him.

BUK!!!!

"Don't..." 

BUK!!

"you.."

BUK!!

"ever.."

BUK!!!

"show.."

BUK!!!

"your.."

BUK!!!

"face.."

BUK!!

"again.."

BUK!!!

"in front.."

BUK!!!

"of..."

BUK!!

"HER.......!!!!!!"

BUUUKKKKKK!!!!!!

the last punch that Yuri gave to Taecyeon make him unconcious. Jiyeon who freeze on the spot was crying, "please it's all my fault.. Don't blame him please.." Yuri didn't care and just leave the scene.

 

END OF CHAPTER 6