11

Never gonna leave you

"You.."

"Wayne Jung. For Godsake, she's your daughter. Why you keep saying hurtful words to her and wanna erase her from your family tree?" that man walk colser to the emotional Mr. Jung with 2 people following him from behind. "Both of our families knows each other for a long time. Do you still remember how many time I save you when you got into trouble? Can you just repay me by forgiving Jessica? she's alrady like my own daughter". 

"Hyung, I'm sorry but I can't fullfill it now. This is my family matter, please don't interfere". Mr. Jung temper seems a bit calm after the man talk to him.

"Wayne, why you can't comfort her as a father and find the solution? get her out from your house it's too much. She pregnant and she need help." that man try to convince Mr. Jung. But Mr. Jung is really stubborn, "Hyung, for the last time. I'm sorry. She really need to get out from this house".

"How could you!!" Mrs. Jung yell to her husband.

 

"Auntie Jung, don't worry. I will take care of Sica". The figure behind the man turned out to be Yuri. The man who is Yuri's dad look surprised even Yuri's mom who come together with them. "Yuri dear, what are you trying to say?".

Yuri then hold Jessica's hand and standing in front of everyone in that living room. "If Uncle Jung still insist that Sica have to leave, let him be. I will take care of her. She need me as her best friend to look after her and support her". Yuri's face is very serious and the way she talk is very convincing everyone there. Jessica look up to Yuri's face. The last time she saw Yuri speak in the tone is when she was saved by Yuri from the group of bullys in her previous school. Yuri-ah..

Mr. Jung then say, "Yuri, don't interfere with this. And you only in high school right now. Don't be ridicilous!!"

"Wayne, don't talk like that to my daughter!! I'm proud that she can stand for her friend and support her. I'm proud of her as a father. You supposed to do the same thing to Jessica!!! Support her!!"

"Hyung, they can do whatever they want. I don't wanna hear anything. Jessica, you got 10 minutes to get out from here". Mr. Jung retrieve from the living room. Mrs. Jung chase after him and they have a big argue in the dining room. 

Yuri then hug Jessica who crying again. "Sica-ah, it's okay. I'm here for you. You heard what I said, right?"

"Yuri-ah, I don't wanna put you in trouble..." Jessica look at Yuri's dad and mom, but they were smiling at her.

"Jessica, my Yuri is very stubborn as well. She really mean everything she said. If she say that she gonna take care of you and live with you, I can't change her mind. Anyway, she's doing it for your sake". Mrs. Kwon hold Jessica's shoulder. Mr. Kwon messing yuri's head,"yah!! you hero wannabe. look what you've done. Now I have to let you to get out from the house as well to take care of Jessica". Yuri then pout,"Dad!! stop messing my hair!! And thank God, you still haven't sell our old house yet. So I can stay there with Sica. She need good environment for her baby." 

(The reason why they can't take Jessica to their current house is because it's on renovation. The dust, paint are everywhere and it's not really good for pregnant woman).

"Yuri-unnie.. *sobs*..please take care of Sica-unnie.. *sobs* I'll never forgive dad for this". Krystal very sad to see her sistr have to go like that.

"The one who you shouldn't forgive is Taecyeon. He is the one who make your sister in this condition." Yuri then say again,"I will look after your Sica-unnie, Krystal. You know that I'm a good friend, right?". Krystal smile gladly then she hug Jessica. "Sica unnie, you have to let me and mom know about your condition, promise me!!" Jessica smile sadly to her, "I promise Krystal. But I don't want Dad to scold you, so be careful"

Kwon family then get inside their car with Jessica following them. Inside the car, Yuri keep holding Jessica's hand and look at her eyes. Their eyes meet and it seems that they can talk in their mind. 

Sica, I will protect you, no matter what..

Yuri-ah, I hope I can do this...

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 11

 

#####################################################################################################################

The life of YulSic will begin on chapter 12. Thanks for everyone who have been patiently wait for the update.