3

Never gonna leave you

YURI AND TAEYEON'S CLASSROOM

Yuri and Taeyeon are in the same group when Ms. Song announce there is group assignment for her music class. She divide the class into lots of group consist only 2 people for each group. They have to choose whether they singing or playing music instrument.

Taeyeon choose to sing while Yuri play guitar (Yuri can play the guitar, surprise!!). Ms. Song assign all the group to perform their choosen song to different classroom with polling. By fate or not, Yuri and Taeyeon need to perform in Jessica and Tiffany's classroom tomorrow.

"Tae, is the cupid try to troll me or what?? Why I have to perform the song that the teacher choose for us in front of Sica?????" Yuri frustrated.

"Yah!! Who said that you only perform in front of her??? We will perform in front of her, Fany, their classmate, their teacher, and probably the janitor if he lucky enough to be in that classroom on the right time" Taeyeon then scratch her neck lightly, "ah yeah, Fany... OMG!!!! What am I gonna do??? Fany will hear me singing!!!", she panicked.

"I'm just worried that they gonna laugh at us after we perform the song" Yuri sigh.

"we'll be fine, let's start practice then. Grab your guitar, Yuri" 

"out of all songs, why she choose 'By My Side'-David Choi for us to perform??  It's freaking proposing song for the bride!! She didn't even know that we are interested with girls" Yuri pouting.

"but, we are interested with girls, Yuri" Taeyeon blankly look at Yuri.

(........). 

"alright, let's practise now!! No time for bashing Ms. Song" Yuri start strumming her guitar.

 

###########################################################################################################

 

JESSICA AND TIFFANY'S CLASSROOM (ON THE DAY OF MUSIC ASSIGNMENT)

"Fany, do you think that Taecyeon loves me??" Jessica was put her head on the top of dictionary as her pillow.

Tiffany who try to consentrate with her novel avert her gaze to Jessica now. "He's your boyfriend, of course he loves you, and everyone knows that he's the one who confess to you before". Her eyes avert back to the novel, but the she start thinking and she ask her, "Jessi, is there something wrong?"

Jessica sigh, "it's been a year since we dating, but when I said I love him. He never reply it. Even after we have ".  Tiffany's eyes almost pop out when she heard that, even Jessica surprise that she spill out her own secret to her cousin. "omg, Jessi!!! You've have with him already?? Are you crazy??" Jessica roll her eyes, "come on Tiff, I love him and I do that because I trust him". Tiffany just sigh, "I just don't want you to regret your action, cousin". Jessica then think, "why I should regret it?" 

Knock..knock..knock.. 

"ehem.. Good morning Ms. Lee and friends from Classroom B, my friend Yuri and me, Taeyeon got assignment from Ms. song to perform now in here. " Taeyeon and Yuri nervously enter the classroom.

"it's fine, Ms. song already inform me about the assignment. So you can start whenever you are ready"  ms. Lee calmly sit down on her chair and smile to Taeyeon Yuri so they feel less nervous.

Tiffany and Jessica was surprised to see both of their friends in their class and will sing. Taeyeon was looking on Tiffany's direction and so does Tiffany. Yuri try to adjust her guitar position while Jessica smiling at her.

"alright everyone, this song is originally sung by David Choi, but now Ms. song want us, the girl to sing it instead of the boys from the other group. I hope you guys will enjoy and like it, thank you"

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duAO4QinW4w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

 

By My Side

(David Choi)

 

 


I'm just listening to the clock go tickingI am waiting as the time goes byI think of you with every breath I takeI need to feel your heartbeat next to mineYou're all I see in everything
I just wanna hold youI just wanna kiss youI just wanna love you all my lifeI normally wouldn't say this but I just can't contain itI want you here forever right here by my side
All the fears you feel insideAnd all the tears you've criedThey're ending right hereI'll heal your hardened soulI'll keep you oh so closeDon't worry; I'll never let you goYou're all I needYou're everything
I just wanna hold youI just wanna kiss youI just wanna love you all my lifeI normally wouldn't say this but I just can't contain itI want you here forever right here by my side
No one else would ever doI've got a stubborn heart for youCall me crazy but it's trueI love youI didn't think that it would be you who made it clear to meYou're all I need
I just wanna hold youI just wanna kiss youI just wanna love you all my lifeI normally wouldn't say this but I just can't contain itI want you here forever right here by my side
 
 
Tiffany and Jessica's mouth can't closed after the performance. Even the classroom was in awe with Yuri and Taeyeon's performance by clapping their hands endlessly. Tiffany and Taeyeon staring each other and then blushed. Jessica seems like wanna say something to Yuri, but she decline it after she see Yuri's smile and her caring gaze to Jessica's eyes.
 
 
 
End of chapter 3