10

Never gonna leave you

JESSICA'S HOUSE

"Sica unnie!!!!! we're back already!! Aish!! what's urgent stuff?  I haven't finish my sunbathing yet because we need to catch a plane". Krystal pouting. Ms. Jung just hit her daughter softly on the shoulder, "Krys, don't shout like that in the house".  Krystal keep pouting, "ugh! mom, arraso!!". After they put their stuff back in the room, Mr. jung, Mrs. Jung and Krystal chilling on their living room couch. Mr. Jung then ask Krystal to ask Jessica to come down to their living room. "No need, Dad. I can hear her loud voice from downstairs just now. And I'm right when I guess that you guys already at home", said Jessica while she slowly go down from the stairs. She try to look calm when she about to face her parent.

"What happened, dear? I was worried when you text me that there's something urgent comes up". Mr. Jung sit beside Mrs. Jung, Krystal on other single couch.

Jessica take a deep breath, then let it out slowly. "Dad, mom... I'm......"  She starts getting teary...

Krystal notice that and quickly move beside Jessica and hold her hands. "unnie... is everything okay?" she concern.

Mrs. Jung saw Jessica teary eyes then said, "calm down Jessica, what happened?" she start worrying about Jessica.

"Mom, Dad....."

"I'm...."

 

"I'm pregnant.. I'm sorry" Jessica couldn't hold it anymore and crying.

 

Mr. Jung, Mrs. Jung, and Krystal feels like a thunder was shouting it's best attack surrounding them. 

"YOU PREGNANT?? WITH TAECYEON???" Mr. Jung is very angry

"y..yes Dad.." Jessica's body trembling because of her dad's voice.

"AND WHERE IS HE NOW??!! WHY DIDN'T HE TELL THIS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME WITH YOU TOGETHER???!!!"

"He... he's not in Korea anymore.. He just left yesterday morning.. And..and I don't know where is he now..." Jessica shut her eyes and sobbing.

"WHAT DID YOU SAID JUST NOW??????!!!!! HE LEFT YOU???!!!!!!" 

"Honey, please calm down... you scare your own daughter... Jessica, is this all true? you got pregnant with Taecyeon, but he left you now?" Mrs. Jung is very sad but she have to stay strong to prevent Mr. Jung going beserk to Jessica because she know her husband too well that sometimes she can't deal with his bad temper.

"Yes Mom.. I'm so sorry.. I'm so stupid to let this happened. Dad, please forgive me." Jessica kneel down in front of him and leave Krystal in shock state.

"NO!! YOU PUT A SHAME FOR THIS FAMILY!!!! I DON'T HAVE A DAUGHTER LIKE THAT!!"

"Honey!! don't said that to Jessica!!" Mrs. Jung can't take it anymore and start against Mr. Jung.

"FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE NOT MY DAUGHTER!!! GET OUT FROM THIS HOUSE NOW!!!!!!"

"Dad!! you can't do this to Jessica-unnie!!! How could you??!!!!" Krystal's eyes start watering because she's angry with her dad.

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE, JESSICA!! DON'T EVER COME BACK TO THIS HOUSE!!"

"Honey!!!"    "Dad!!!!!"     Mrs. Jung and Krystal shout together to Mr. Jung

 

Jessica weakly reply to her dad, "yes.......   Mr. Jung"  She crying very hard and look at her mom and her younger sister then hug them. "Mom, Krystal.. I'm so sorry about what I've done. I deserve this".

"No, Jessica!! no one deserve this. don't go" Mrs. Jung glare to her husband with teary eyes. "unnie..please don't leave.. we will talk to dad to convince him" Krystal crying.

"YOU HAVE TO GO NOW!!!!!"

 

"Calm down Wayne, this is not the way to solve the problem!!", the voice comes from the man that witness everything from the family's open living room door.

"You...."Mr. jung seems can't said anything after he saw that man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 10

##############################################################################################################