26

Never gonna leave you

REGISTRATION DAY

A few days later..

Jessica and Yuri finally arrived at the Soshi Kindergarten with Yoona to register her as a student there. Then they go the reception desk.

"Welcome to Soshi Kindergarten, how can I help you?". The receptionist greet them.

"My name is Jessica and I already have an appoinment with Mrs. Jea for my daughter registration here." 

"I see.. let me check it in my database". The receptionist start to look into her PC, but suddenly her gaze avert to the certain tall tan girl next to Jessica.

"and..the lady beside you?" the receptionist keep looking at her.

"My name is Yuri and I just accompany Jessica and Yoona". Yuri smile to the receptionist.

The receptionist can't hide her blushing face when Yuri gave her charming smile.

Jessica furrow her eyebrows. heck? what's going on here?

"ehem!!!" Can't we just meet Mrs. Jea now?" Jessica said, coldly.

The receptionist gettin' nervous with Jessica's cold question, and said, "ah, sorry.. yes you can meet her now. Let me take you guys there".

While they were walking to Mrs. Jea's office, Jessica seem annoyed with the receptionist because she look like flirting Yuri.

"So..ehm.. Miss Yuri.." 

"Just call me Yuri" Yuri smile again to the receptionist.

"Can I have your number, so I can update you about the school information?"  The receptionist's eyes full of hope.

"Sure... it's..." Yuri was about to give her number.

"It's 935xxxxxxxxx.. You just need to keep my number to keep me informed" Jessica cut Yuri's words.

The receptionist seems dissapointed, "oh...alright. I will keep your number, Miss Jessica."

Then she knock the office door and inform Mrs. Jea that she have a guests.

Yuri apologize to the receptionist for Jessica's attitude after that, "Miss, I apologize.. She doesn't mean to rude to you". Yuri pat the receptionist's shoulder which it makes her more blushing with the sudden contact.

"It's..It's okay.. Yuri. I should go back to the front desk now." The receptionist quickly go back because she blushing madly.

Jessica roll her eyes while Yuri observe her. "Sica-ah, be nice to her since she also will look after Yoona in this school"

"Whatever.." Jessica reply annoyingly while open the office door.

Yoona tug Yuri's shirt then whisper to Yuri, "Omma... anngllyy?" (mom angry?)

Yuri smile to Yoona, "Maybe because she need more sleep. Let's meet your Head Master, Yoong"

Yoona nod then follow Jessica inside the office.

 

 

Mrs. Jea Office

"Good morning Mrs. Jea" Jessica shake hands with Mrs. Jea

"Good morning, I believe you must be Jessica. And this precious little girl is Yoona." Mrs. Jea smile to Yoona. "And your husband can't make it for today?"

Jessica dumbfounded with the question, "Husband? I'm.. I'm a..." She stuttered.

"Hi, My name is Yuri, and I'm Jessica's bestfriend also Yoona's second guide in charge" Yuri reach her hand to shake hands with Mrs. Jea.

"Nice to meet you, Yuri. Have a seat, Yuri and Jessica"

Jessica take a glance to Yuri. Thanks Yuri-ah

They both take a seat while Yoona seems occupied with the toys that placed on the table.

"So, here are the form which you need to fill up. This will only take 3 minutes. Excuse me for a while since I need to check on the classroom." Mrs. Jea explain to Jessica. Then she go out from the office.

Yuri accompany Yoona who play with the toy while Jessica try to fill up the form by herself.

all of details.. check. Now proceed to other section..

hmm.. description of second person in charge. Yuri?

Jessica took a glance at Yuri who play with Yoona. Then she write down on the form.

Yuri is the most heartwarming person that I ever meet. She's taking care of me and Yoona very well. Me and Yoona are so lucky to have her in our life. To be honest, I don't have a husband. Because of unfortunate event, I have to raise Yoona by myself. But Yuri help me going through all of this. I must say that Yuri is the only person that I could trust to look after Yoona whenever I'm not around.

Jessica surprise herself when she read what whe just wrote on the description form. But she just smile then continued to sign the last page.

"Yuri-ah. Can you come here for a minute to sign this?"

Then Yuri bend down to Jessica's eye level. While she sign the form, she didn't realise that Jessica eyeing her.

Those dark orbs eyes... Yuri-ah.. what have you done to me? 

Since that New Year's accident, Jessica admit she really awkward and can't believe of what happened to her and Yuri. But deep inside, her heart is always beating so fast whenever Yuri around her. She just can't tell it to anyone, especially Tiffany since her loudly cousin will only more and say 'I tell you so, girl!' For her it's impossible because she's always straight , but it makes her confuse at the same time because of Yuri. Jessica is just confused.

Then Yuri look at Jessica's face who's close to hers'. "Are you okay, Sica-ah?"

crap!! did she notice?? "uhm.. I'm alright, Yuri-ah"

Yuri smile and go back to Yoona's side to play with her.

Mrs. Jea come back inside the office. "Well, Jessica. It seems like you've done to fill up the form."

"Yes Mrs. Jea. hm.. So, when will Yoona attend her first class session here?" ask Jessica while she hand in the form to Mrs. Jea.

"Next Monday, Jessica. The receptionist will contact you immediately after we process the details." Mrs. Jea smile to her.

Jessica's face change when the receptionist mentioned.  ugh.. That flirtatious receptionist.

Yuri then bid a farewell to Mrs. Jea, "Mrs. Jea, we have to go home now since I need to get back to work in an hour. Thanks for letting Yoona study here."

"bai..bai.." Yoona cutely say goodbye to Mrs. Jea and wave to her.

"I'll see you next week, Yoona. Be a good girl, okay?" Mrs. Jea wave to Yoona.

"Thank you Mrs. Jea. See you on Monday" Jessica then go out from the office along with Yuri and Yoona.

 

 

Reception Desk

When the receptionist saw Yuri, she immediately tidy up her clothes and fix her make up. "uhm.. See you next time, Yuri."

Jessica pretend to cough, "ehem!!"

"err.. and Miss Jessica.." The receptionist afraid of Jessica's glare.

Yuri smile back to the receptionist, "see you next time, Miss.. ehmm.."

"Shin Se Kyung.. Just call me Se Kyung" The receptionist shyly reply Yuri.

"Let's go Yuri-ah" Jessica hold Yuri's hand to get out from the door and didn't forget to give Se Kyung her infamous glare.

"Bye Se Kyung.." Yuri just wave to Se Kyung when Jessica abrutly drag her out from the building.

 

 

In the car

"Sica-ah, don't be so mean to her. What's your problem?" Yuri confused with Jessica's attitude.

"My problem?? What's my problem?" Jessica is pouting.

"You seems so annoyed with Se Kyung." Yuri start driving

"Se Kyung? Now you call her name casually?" Jessica cross her arm.

Yuri sigh, "Look, Sica-ah. I don't know why you so angry with her. But you better be nice since Yoona will study there"

Jessica look down, "I'm just.. I'm just.."  Jealous?? No.. It can't be.....

Yuri apologize, "It's okay.. I'm sorry, maybe it because what happened to us before, it gave you lots of stress. But I assure you, you'll get over it."

                                                 

Silence.....

 

"Sica omma..scally..." (Sica mommy is scary)  Yoona said while hugging her mini basketball on the backseat.

Yuri then laugh with Yoona's remark. "Hahahaha.. Sica omma just need her beauty sleep then she'll be alright, Yoong".

Jessica lighly hit Yuri's shoulder, "Yah!!"  Then she smile.

 

 

######################################################################################################################

END OF CHAPTER 26

 

 

Someone got jealous, huh? hehehehe..