37

Never gonna leave you

CHAPTER 37

 

Silence. 
Jessica couldn't believe her eyes. She just standing face to face with the man who started everything, almost destroying her life. Taecyeon. 
Both of them are standing at the door.
The looks of guilty could be seen at his face. 

"I..I need to talk.. Can I come in?"
Jessica didn't answer, instead she just trying to shut the door, but Taecyeon quickly prevent that by holding it.

"Please.. Jessica, please.. I come back here for you!!"
Taecyeon trying hard to hold the door without hurting Jessica.

"Just go!! Just go!! I don't wanna see you!!". Jessica is a bit panicking because she still shocked, and she almost cry.

"Yuri told me everything, Jessica. Yuri ask me to take care of you! I come back because I want us to be a family!". Taecyeon plead.

"Leave us alone, Taecyeon!! We are fine without you!!!". Jessica is crying now.

Krystal who was finished bathing Yoona upstairs heard the commotion, she quickly go downstairs.
"Unnie, what's going on...?"
She is surprised to see Taecyeon there, and start running to the door to aid her sister.
"You f***ing scumbag!! What do you want from my sister?!!" Krystal is helping Jessica to shut the door.

"Krystal please.. I just wanna talk with your sister.. Please give me a chance to talk!"

"Taecyeon, please just go!! We don't want see you!" Jessica still crying.

Yoona confused about what's happening. She is standing on the stairs and watch everything. Then she approaches the three adults at the door.

"Omma, auntie, are you guys alright?"
Yoona ask, then she stare at Taecyeon.

Taecyeon's face is full of surprise. And then he look at Jessica. "Jessica, is that Yoona?". 

Jessica's eyes is widen. "Krystal, push the door harder!"

"Jessica!! She's our child!! She's my daughter!! I know everything! Yuri told me about her!! PleaSe!! I just want to see her!"

"Shut up!! Shut up, Taecyeon!! You have no rights to call her your daughter!!"
By the time Jessica scream that, Krystal and her manage to close the door and lock it.

Yoona is still confused. "Omma.. Who is that ahjusshi?"

Jessica crouch down and hug Yoona. "Yoona-ah, go upstairs to your bedroom yeah? Omma will come up later".

Yoona nod down and she go.

"Unnie, it's okay. I'm here. I will stay for few days with you, I will tell mom about this".

"No, Krystal. Stay here with me but don't tell mom about Taecyeon. I will deal with him by myself when I'm ready."

Sigh.. That's all the Jung sisters can do at the moment. Everything just happened in a flash. Why did Taecyeon back.

 

 


END OF CHAPTER 37

##############################################################
 
Such a short update. I'm updating at my gym by the way. The guy who work out next to me looks like Taecyeon so he remind me that I need to update the story. 😂😂😅