23

Never gonna leave you

NEXT MORNING

 

Noureul saranghaee... kkeut do eobtneun gidarimirado, gwenchana.... niga nareul dashi.... (Yuri's phone alarm ringing - 7am)

 

JESSICA's POV

uuggghhhh... I still wanna sleep more.... hooooaaaaammmm... *yawning*.  *move the arm to other side* 

hmmm...smell so nice...   hmmmm... kiwi..

kiwi?? eh?

 

 

Then she open her eyes slowly and she realise that she's not in her room.

Hold on... Mickey mouse? am I in Yuri's room?

She turn around and can't believe what she saw.  Yuri peacefully sleeping beside her.. well.. .

Jessica's eyes turn into horror when she see herself as well.

Oh no!!! Don't tell me that last night we... we... 

 

"KKYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  *Jessica's powerful dolphin's voice*

 

Yuri is so suprised with that, and wake up immediately. "Huh? huh? What happened?? What happened??"

She also surprised when she found out that Jessica is sit beside her..on the bed..

Jessica is crying now, and Yuri is questioning why. Then she look at Jessica's body that wrapped by the blanked and herself wearing nothing.

Hhh..how..?? how is this happened??? did we..????? oh my God..!!!!!!!

"Sica.. I can explain......."

Then she try to comfort Jessica by holding her hands, but Jessica pull off, "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!"  

Jessica stare at Yuri with angry teary eyes, "How could you Yuri??  How could you take the advantages from me!!!"

Yuri is so pale because this is the first time that she's panic and she don't know what to do to calm Jessica.

"Sica.. I.. I didn't mean to do that to you.. I really don't know what kind of power that get inside me last night... I was really influenced by alcohol.."

She try to comfort Jessica again, but Jessica move further from her.

"Stay away from me!! I'm so stupid!! I thought that you'll be different from Tiffany and Taeyeon!! how could you!!" Jessica cry again.

Yuri is very sad with what Jessica just said to her, but she didn't dare to look at Jessica's eyes.

"I'm... I'm really sorry Sica-ah... I'm really sorry...." Yuri's eyes is very teary now. She feel like she's hurting Jessica now. But deep inside, she's the one who hurted  so bad.

"I'm so dissapointed with you, Yuri!! I can't believe you do this to me...!!" Jessica put on her clothes while still crying.

Yuri try to hold her tears, "Sica-ah... I'm sorry.." *sobbing* But she manage to put on her clothes as well.

Jessica then get up from the bed, "You deceive me Yuri!! You deceive me so I can sleep with you without any regeret??!!"

Yuri then look up, "What.. why you talking like that, Sica?"

"You make me believe that you do care about me and Yoona.. It's all just because you wanna get into my pants right??!!" Jessica raging.

Yuri's emotion become higher when she heard that. "Sica.. It's not like that!!!"

Jessica shout to her, "YOU JUST A FREAK, YURI!!!!!"

 

"CAN YOU JUST NOT PUT ALL THE BLAME TO ME, SICA??!!!!!!!"

 

Jessica shocked. This is the first time Yuri shout at her. She can see that Yuri is crying as well.

"We both don't know what we were doing last night. We were completely under alcohol's influence!!" Yuri stand up.

"And I'm already say sorry to you. I you think that last night is mistake, that's only gonna be your opinion."

Before Yuri close the door, she said "Because I didn't think it's a mistake". Then she close the door.

 

The words that Yuri just said now make Jessica think, what does she mean by that??

Jessica still sit on the bed try to collect all of her thought about what happened to her and Yuri last night.

 

 

 

ON THE PARK

Yuri strolling around the park with blank stare. Then she seat on the empty bench there.

"Oh God, what should I do now". She stressed out.

"And it's my first....  why can't I control myself??!!  Aishhh..!!!". She holding her forehead now.

One single line of tears falling from her eyes. "I'm sorry, Sica"

She sit there for an hour and the decided to walk back home.

 

 

YURI'S HOUSE

Jessica who already gain herself to calm down, give Yoona a shower first before prepare the cereal for her.

After Yoona finish her meal, Jessica took Yoona to the living room to play.

While watching Yoona play with ball (Yuri's gift for her at Christmas), she think about Yuri's words. "Because I didn't think it's a mistake"

Sighing, Jessica still can't believe about what happened last night. And she try to remember something, but she can't.

 

krekkk... *the door opened*

 

Yuri just come back from her walk. Then she saw Jessica sitting in the living room.

They both just staring at each other and the atmosphere is so awkward.

"Yuri, we need to talk".  Jessica coldly said that.

Yuri didn't said anything, just sit on the sofa accross Jessica's.

"I'm..I'm sorry about what I said to you before. I believe I was too harsh to you" Jessica still cold.

Yuri realise that Jessica still angry, so she decided to keep quite for a while and let Jessica speak.

"I really value our friendship, Yuri-ah. I never thought that something like that will happened between us. I hope you can forget about last night."

Yuri stare into Jessica's eyes, deeply.

"Just pretend that it never happened, okay? It was a mistake and I don't want to re-called about it anymore." Jessica stare back into Yuri's eyes.

She's a bit taken back when she can see the sadness all over Yuri's eyes.

Yuri just said, "I understand, Sica-ah."

Jessica smile a bit, "I just don't wanna lose best friend like you, Yuri-ah. You are mean so much to me and Yoona. It's just that I can't be more than your best friend. Can I confirm something, Yuri-ah?"

Yuri didn't smile.

"Yuri-ah, tell me that last night you're really drunk. You're not actually gay, right?" 

Yuri sigh, "I.... I..."

 

 

"I'm not gay. You don't have to worry, Sica" Yuri smile bitterly.

 

Then Yuri get up from the sofa, "uhm.. I'm still tired. I'm gonna back to sleep for a while". 

She go back to her room and lock the door. She slide down on the floor and sit against the door.

Yuri is crying so bad now. She feel hurted with what Jessica said to her. 

Yuri!! why you so stupid!! Look what you've done!! She will never think that you love her. She can only see you as best friend. Not more than that.

Your first love is not see you that way!! Move on!!!

"Sica-ah... Why you so cruel to me...??" Yuri's tears can't stopped.

After that, she lying herself on her bed, and try to sleep while thinking, "Is this the right time to move on?"

One last words before she fall into the deep sleep, "But, I'll always love you"

 

 

 

########################################################################################################################

END OF CHAPTER 23

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Poor Yuri!!!!  T____T