31

Never gonna leave you

Author's note: Thanks all for the support. Now i'm back to continue this story. I am apologize deeply, because I abandon this story.

 

Chapter 31

FLASHBACK

"Yuri... I love you!!"

And then everything seems moving slowly as Se Kyung leaning closer to Yuri. Before Se Kyung reach Yuri's lips, her arm are held by Yuri.

Yuri firmly hold Se Kyung's arm and move one step back from Se Kyung. "Se Kyung, you're beautiful and attractive" Yuri stare at Se Kyung's eyes, and it made Se Kyung blushing madly.

Then Yuri let go her held, "But I apologize that I couldn't reply back your romantic feelings to me".

Se Kyung just look down in embarrasement, and also because she is saddened by Yuri's words.

"I already have someone that I treasured a lot. That person means the world for me. I couldn't love anyone else except that person." Yuri smile to Se Kyung. "I know that this might be unfair for you, that I even didn't want to accept back your feelings and try to make it work. But I don't want to be a bad person and make you being delusional. And also lied about my true feelings will make you unhappy, and I have to be punished if that happen. You might be confused between love and admiration, Se Kyung" S

e Kyung just keep looking down. "I'm very sure there's someone out there who gonna love you a lot and makes you happy. I am deeply sorry if I hurt your feelings by rejecting you, but I just don't want to give you any hope about being in relationship with me".

Yuri try to comfort Se Kyung by patting Se Kyung's shoulder. Se Kyung then look up to Yuri, "It's Miss Jung, right?"

Yuri got startled. Se Kyung smile to her. "I already guess it right. The way you look at Miss Jung is not like a usual friend' look". "I am such a fool to think that I'm gonna have a chance to be with perfect person like you. But I'm happy enough that at least you even invite me out. heheheh".

Se Kyung tried to hold her tears. She understand that she couldn't force her fellings. So she accept Yuri's rejection. 

Yuri smile back, and said, "I'm glad that you understand. So, friends again?" Se Kyung replied, "yes, of course"

"Let's go back inside, Donghae must be looking for me. After we take photos with the couple, I will take you home". Yuri said.

Unknowingly, Jessica was witness everything from the start behind the pillar. Jessica feel so jealous that she feel that she needs to follow Yuri and planning to be late to come to the family dinner.

But after she heard what Yuri said and reject Se Kyung on the spot, she couldn't hold her tears. "seobang...??"

Yuri was startled when she heard Jessica's voice, and turn around to find Jessica standing not far from the pillar.

 

 

 

PRESENT

"Sica..??" Yuri surprised to find her Jessica stand there.

While Se Kyung was feel scared when Jessica was glare to her for about 5 seconds. That's enough to freeze the whole balcony.

"Miss Jung, I... I'm sorry. I'm just..."

Yuri then approach Jessica to calm her down, "Sica, what are you doing here? I thought you gonna be at your family dinner?"

Se Kyung who fells that it's unnecessary for her to be there with them, gone back to the hall room to meet other guests.

Jessica staring at Yuri and still have tears on her face, "Yuri-ah, I am sorry that I doubt you before. Now I believe how much you love me".

Yuri smile, "come here. Let me hug you, my ice princess". "I told Krystal that I have some stuff to do and will be late for the dinner. Yuri-ah, I...."

"Sica, it's alright, I know that you're jealous. but you have to trust in your seobang. it's always gonna be you and only you". Yuri smile warmly to Jessica.

"Yuri-ah, would you come to my family dinner after you finish here?" Jessica pouting.

"I will but I have to take Se Kyung home first. It's my responsible since I invite her to come here" Yuri assure Jessica, "I hope you don't mind, Sica-ah"

Jessica sigh, but she understand. "yeah, alright. But go straight to family dinner after that, okay?" Jessica still pouting "Roger that, sergeant Sica" Yuri playfully hug Jessica.

 

#######################################################################################################################

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 32

 

Author's note:  I am sorry since this is a short chapter. I still need to write the new chapter lightly first before the next drama begin.  HUEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEE. evil smirk.