19

Never gonna leave you

After a month

Oooeeekkk.....!!!!!! Oeeeeeekkkkk...!!!!!!  Oeekkkk...!!!!!

Jessica who trying to sleep since 30 minutes ago lose her patient because Yoona can't stop crying and it's 10 pm already.  

"Yoona, please stop crying... Mommy really want to sleep now." Jessica try to calm her down.

OOOOOEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK...!!!!!!!!!!!!  OOOOOOOOEEEEEKKKKKKKK.....!!!!!!!!!!!

"YOOONA!!!! STOP!!!!" Jessica lost her temper. 

Yoona's cried more after hear her mom shout at her. She might be still a baby, but a baby have a capability to feel if their mother angry with them or not.

OOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Jessica can't stand anymore and go out from her room after slam the door. Just in time when Yuri just come back from work and she saw Jessica crying on the couch after that. Then she heard Yoona's cry from Jessica's room. Yuri straight away go there and get Yoona. 

OOOOOEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK.....!!!!!!!   

Yuri slowly hold Yoona and put her in her arm. "aigoo.. Yoona-ah.. shhhh.. shhh.. Yul is here.. Yul is here... sshhh.."  Yuri wipe Yoona's tears and calm her her down.

oooeeekkk... oo...oo.. hhhhkkkk...  Finally, Yoona calm....

"You must be hungry, right? Yul will get you something."

Then Yuri go down to the kitchen while holding Yoona. Jessica who notice that Yuri went to the kitchen, follow them.

Yuri patiently put Yoona on the small baby basket near the kitchen counter while she try to make warm milk for Yoona.

Jessica feel guilty because Yuri just finish working and have to deal with this after a tiring day.

 

"Yuri-ah, I'm sorry.."

"hm? Sica-ah, why you said sorry for?"

"It's just... because.. "

"I've told you before that no matter what happened, I will be the one who take care of you and Yoona" Yuri looking at Jessica's eyes, warmly.

Jessica sigh, "But I feel like a burden to you now. You lose your scholarship because of me and now you have to work till night. Why don't you move back with your parents?"

Yuri walk closer to Jessica, "They teach me how to become independent since I was a kid, they have no problem when they know that I work with Narsha unnie as her mechanic manager. It's what I want anyway". She goes back on what she's been doing before, mixing the warm milk.

Jessica can't say anything after that.

Then Yuri slowly makes Yoona drink the warm milk from the bottle, and in just 5 minutes, Yoona finish all the milk. 

"Sica-ah, I think you just gave birth a shikshin here.. hahahaha" Yuri is laughing.

"It means that she's healty, Yuri-ah" Jessica smiling

Yuri slowly walk again to Jessica while holding Yoona who is now sleeping peacefully in her arm.

"Sica-ah, you need to promise me that you'll not lose your temper to Yoona. She just a baby, she needs you"

Jessica look at Yoona's sleeping face, "Yoona-ah, mommy feel sorry for shouting at you..... Mommy is confused....." Jessica is on the verge of crying now.

Yuri cupped Jessica's cheek and wipe her tears, "Sica-ah, just be patient.. It's hard to be a mother at our age, but I'm sure you'll be a strong and great mother for her."

"Yuri-ah... thank you.." Jessica hug Yuri and Yoona together.

Yuri smiling widely...  'how I wish I can be part of your family, Sica-ah" then she frowned when she remember that Jessica will never love her back.

Jessica feel something in her heart, 'Why I feel this warm feeling inside me, and I feel like comfortable now....."

Yuri then retrived from the hug, "Well, it's late already. I should put Yoona back to your room while she is sleeping now."

"Thanks Yuri-ah.." Jessica smile.

"no problem, princess" Yuri bow.

Jessica blushed with Yuri's action but she keep maintain it cool. "Yah!! I'm not!!"

Yuri just smile back to her and go upstairs to put Yoona back to the room.

 

#######################################################################################################################

END OF CHAPTER 19

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah, I know it's a short update. But I'll be back soon, Thanks for waiting, my dear readers.. ^___^