13

Never gonna leave you

the next morning at Yuri's house

 

"Sica.. Sica-ah.. wake up.." Yuri was trying to wake Jessica since 10 minutes ago, but Jessica don't even buldge from her position. "Sica..I've make breakfast already.. please wake up!!"

"ugh.. 5 more minutes mom..." then Yuri feel bad for Jessica when she heard that.

Jessica who suddenly realise about what she mumble out, open her eyes and found Yuri who had an concern eyes in front of her. "uhm.. sorry Yuri.. My mom used to wake me up like that.." she lower her head and remembering all the thing that happened yesterday. She let out a big sigh.

"it's okay, you'll be fine.." Yuri assure that. "Let's eat breakfast together now, shall we?" Yuri smile to Jessica warmly.

 

On the dining table, there are 2 plates with food that look like American breakfast on it, with the complete utensils beside. "Wow, I know that Auntie Kwon always say that you are really good in cooking, but this is the first time that you cook for me" Jessica drolling on the sight of the food. Yuri is so happy seing Jessica love the food that she cook. And Jessica finally finish the food. "Yuri-ah, thank you so much for the breakfast.." Yuri smile, "You welcome, Sica".

She was about to take Jessica's plate to wash it on the sink, but Sica refuse. "Let me wash the dishes Yuri". 

"It's okay, just go back to your room and get rest again, Sica-ah"

"But I don't wanna rest for whole day, let me help you, please". Jessica try to get the plate back from Yuri's hand but she accidentally twist Yuri's wrist.

"Ouch..!!" the plate fall down from Yuri's hand and break. Yuri winch in pain because her wrist is still hurting. Seems like it doesn't fully recover yet since 4 days ago.

"oh my God, Yuri-ah!!! I'm so sorry!! I.. I didn't mean to do that..." Jessica panicked when she saw Yuri in pain.

"I'm okay.. I'm okay Sica, just don't touch the broken plate there.. I'll get the broom and clean it later. I just gonna go back to my room and get the medicine for my wrist." Yuri try to assure Jessica that she's alright.

"But what happened to your wrist? why didn't you tell me that you are injured?" Jessica concern.

"It's nothing.. don't worry, Sica-ah.. stay away from the broken plate there, okay?" Yuri rush to her room to apply the medicine.

I'm sorry Sica-ah, I can't tell you that I'm injured because of you. I don't want you to be worry.

 

 

After a while, 

Yuri still in her room, having difficulties to apply the medicine because she can't do the medicine and bandage it with one hand. Her wrist is swollen again.

"Aish, damn it. Come on Yuri!! How come you can't even do this by your own?? You can beat up all those bad guys and can do almost everything but this??" she talking to her self.

Then suddenly, someone took over the medicine box and bandage from her. It's Jessica. She sat down in front of Yuri and start applying the medicine on Yuri's wrist.

"I've clean the mess in the kitchen already". Jessica smile to Yuri while applying the medicine.

Yuri startled when she feel that Jessica is way too close with her from their sitting position. "But..but.. I told you I'll do it..."

"Yuri-ah, sometimes you have to let people around you help you as well". Jessica then look up and both of their eyes meet. She smile again.

Yuri's face is blushed. no..no.. you can't show your true feeling now, Yuri. Control your reaction. You can do this, Yuri. Hwaiting!!

Jessica though that Yuri is having a fever because Yuri's face is getting red all of sudden. Then she put her palm on Yuri's forehead but suddenly she replace her palm with her own forehead to compare it with her body heat.

(the picture look like it's other way around.. ^__^;)

 

Yuri just shut her eyes when Jessica does that to her. oh no.. no.no.no.no.no.no.. she's too close!!!! my heart.. my heart.. gonna explode..

Jessica retrieve back, "Thanks God, I thought you are having a fever, Yuri-ah."

Yuri calm her self down and said, "uhm.. I.. I'm okay.."

"Now let me put the bandage on your wrist since I'm done with the medicine." Jessica carefully put on the bandage on Yuri's wrist.

Yuri can't help it but stare into Jessica's face while Jessica looking down on Yuri's wrist because she bandage it.

Dear God, I don't know until when I can hold on to this feeling. I'm so in love with her and everyday my feeling is getting stronger for her. I wish I can tell her about my true feeling. 

"Yay, done.. Yuri-ah, it's not too tight for you right?" Jessica ask.

"No, its okay. You are doing a great job. You can be a nurse, you know that? hehehe" Yuri  thank her.

 

ding dong.....

The door bell ringing. Yuri questioning, who could that be?

"I'll go get it Sica.." then Yuri rush to the front door.

When she open it, she surprised to see that her best friend was there and also Jessica's cousin.

"Hey buddy!!! How is it to be back to your old house?" Taeyeon hit Yuri's shoulder lightly.

"Hi Yuri!! Is Jessi around?" Tiffany ask.

"wowowow.. one by one guys.. come in first and have a seat. I'll call Jessica now for you, Tiffany, give me a sec"

Jessica is already stand behind Yuri and said, "I'm here Tiff." then Tiffany hug her and said, "Oh Jessi, I'm so worried about you. Are you feeling better now?"

"I'm good Tiff.. Yuri is here with me, so I will be fine. Let's talk in the room". Jessica and Tiffany then walk to Jessica's room.

Taeyeon and Yuri is having a talk as well in the living room. Then Taeyeon start, "So, tell me how is it living with Jessica Jung? hihihihi.." she smirk.

"yah!! byuntaeng!! I was helping her, what's wrong with you". 

"no offense, but this is what you always imagine right? living together with someone you love". Taeyeon then turn serious.

Yuri sigh,"but not under this circumtances, Tae".

"Yuri-ah, everyone didn't expect this thing would happened to her. I'm so proud of you. You always protect her even if I know that it's hurting you to see her condition like this".

"Tae, all I wanna do is just to make her happy and I don't care if I'm hurting". 

"There are no person like you, Yuri-ah. Loving the same person for 10 years."

Yuri then look at the ceiling and said, "Yes, Tae. I love Jessica for 10 years. You may call me stupid or something else, but I will keep standing and protect her no matter what, even when I know my love for her is only one side love..."

 

krekk...

a sound of chair that been nodge can be heard. then Yuri and Taeyeon turn their head around to see the girl with a surprised look on her face.. Yuri and Taeyeon also surprised..

 

"I... I heard..    everything..."

 

 

oh no.....

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 13

#######################################################################################################################