24

Never gonna leave you

FEW DAYS LATER

The situation is less awkward than before but something a bit different happened. Yuri is trying her best to avoid Jessica. She wake up very early just to make sure that Jessica didn't see her when she about to go to work. And also, Yuri just straight away go for her basketball practice after working, when she used to go home first before the practice. But one thing that didn't change, is Yuri's attention to Yoona. She still taking care of Yoona no matter how busy she is and how hurt she is because of Jessica's words.  Jessica notice about that, but she prefer to let the situation goes on like that because she still awkward with Yuri after that accident.

And if they hang out together with TaeNy, Yuri will only talking to them not with Jessica. One day, when four of them strolling the park together, Taeyeon decided to bring Yuri a bit far from Jessica and Tiffany, so she can talk with Yuri.

Taeyeon who saw Yuri's behaviour, questioning her, "Yah, Yuri. Why do I feel that you avoiding Jessica now? Is there something that you didn't told me?"

Yuri just silent and sigh. Taeyeon pat Yuri's shoulder, "I understand if you don't wanna talk about it now. Maybe later when you ready, buddy".

"Thanks Taeng." Yuri's eyes a little bit teary.

 

not really far from them..

 

"Jessi!! Spill it out, girl. What happened with you and Yuri?" Tiffany intterogate Jessica when they found an empty bench in that park and sit on it. 

"What do you mean, Tiff?" Jessica said, coldly.

"Listen, both of you look awkward!! and you guys didn't talk at all. Me and TaeTae have eyes, Jess. Are you guys fighting or what?" Tiffany raise her right eyebrow.

Jessica sigh, "It's nothing".

Tiffany hold Jessica hands, "As your cousin and best friend, you know you can trust me. "

"I know, Tiff. I know", Jessica close her eyes, "It's just that... It's just that I don't really wanna talk about it."

Tiffany sigh back and think.. is Yuri confess to her? what makes their situation is so awkward like this?

 

I got a boy mochin!! I got a boy chakhan!! I got a....  *Tiffany's ringtone*

 

"TaeTae?   hm..?     oh... alright..  I'll see you in two hours then".  Tiffany hang up the phone.

"Jessi, TaeTae and Yuri heading back first because they have sudden practice. And Yuri need us to get Yoona from the child care later since she need to stay back few hours for the practise" 

Jessica remember something, "Tiff, can we go to Soshi kindergarten first? I need to get the registration form there."

Tiffany questioning, "huh? Don't tell me that you decided to become kindergarten teacher??"

Jessica glare at her, "Aish, I want to put Yoona there since they have class program for Toodler and Nursery as well. Yoona is almost 3 years old now. It's the best time for her to study now".

"But, have you talk with Yuri about this?"

"I.. I don't need to inform her about anything, Tiff.." Jessica head down.

Tiffany sigh, "Jess, don't you remember that she's the one who help you? I think she also have the rights to get the part into Yoona's life"

"For God's sake, Tiff. She's not a guy, she's not the father!!" Jessica gettin' upset.

"Jessi!! I didn't mention anything about that!! Why you so upset??!! Yuri is your best friend for God's sake as well!!" Tiffany stand up from the bench.

"ughh.." Jessica can't reply.

"Listen, I don't what happened with you guys whether you guys fighting or what. But I think Yuri need to know about your plan for Yoona.", said Tiffany.

Jessica just remind silent. 

"Jess, you know that I'm right for this case. You gotta agree with me."

"Fine!! I'll tell her tonight, so tomorrow I can register Yoona to this kindergarten". Jessica pouting.

Tiffany smiled, "That's my cousin!! Now, let's go. We need to pick up Yoona from Child Care, right?"

Jessica stand up from the bench and start walking together with Tiffany.

In her thought, I guess I need to face her again then.

 

In Tiffany's mind,  How come Jessi mention about Yuri is not a guy and the father... Is Jessica notice about Yuri's true feeling? Something fishy here.. hmmm...

 

 

 

At Child Care

Jessica and Tiffany arrived to pick up Yoona, then ask one of the child care worker. 

"Excuse me.." Ask Jessica.

"yes, how can I help you?" the worker ask.

"we come to pick up Yoona. I'm her mother." Jessica smile.

"Oh, Yoona? But, can I check your ID please?" 

Jessica and Tiffany furrowing their eyebrows.

"Ah, I'm sorry. It's the rule here, if we just see the person for the first time who want to pick up their kids. It's for security." The worker explain.

"I see. Here's my ID" Jessica show her ID.

The worker start to copy Jessica's ID into the child care record system. "Miss Jessica Jung. Thank you, you can have your ID back."

Jessica put her ID back into her purse.

"I'm sorry for the inconvinience. Because I remember that the one who always bring and pick up Yoona from here is Miss Yuri".

Jessica smile bitterly, "Ah, yeah.. Yuri"

"Since Yoona very close to her, I thought she's the mother. But I don't think so, because Yoona always call her Yul casually."The worker laughing.

Jessica then interrupt her, "It's okay. But can I pick up Yoona now because I have to be at home after this."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Please wait there for a minute. I will get Yoona here." The worker get inside the room that look like the playground room.

While they waiting..

Jessica sigh. Tiffany notice that and say, "Jessi, it's okay. You just need to spend more time with Yoona and also consider about Yuri."

"What about her?"

"No one ever care about you and Yonna as much as Yuri did. She working, practise, take care of you and Yoona. I don't think it's fair enough for her if you treat her like that" Tiffany explain.

"Look. I never ask for her to do everything for me and Yoona. She's the one who offer that she really want to help me."Jessica's ego comes out.

Tiffany shook her head, "You are being selfish here, Jess. Don't you see how much she loves you..." Tiffany frozed with her own words.. 

 

crap!!!!!

 

"huh? what do you mean??" Jessica furrow her eyebrows.

".....as best friend.. yeah, as best friend..", Tiffany gettin' pale.. 

 

come on Jess.. Come on..believe my words..believe it...

 

Jessica just reply softly, "I can see that she really care about me and Yoona as best friend.. But don't you think it's too much?"

"uhm.. She care about everyone surround her, Jess.." Tiffany try to avoid the topic as she can. Then she saw someone..

 

"YOONA...!!!" Tiffany's loud voice startle the worker who bring Yoona to the waiting room. 

Tiffany start hugging Yoona. my savior!!!

"Paanny onntttiii..."In Yoona's language-- (Fany auntie)  

"Are you having fun today, Yoona?" Jessica smile.

"Oomaa.." Yoona smile.

"Let's go home, Yoona-ah.." Jessica held Yoona's hand.

"Yullll..???" Yoona search for Yuri.

Jessica sigh, "Yuri can't pick you up for today, Yoona-ah. She's busy, so me and Fany auntie will take you home"

Lucky Yoona is not a spoiled kids and understand about other people. So she just nod her head and start walking with Jessica and Tiffany.

"Thank you for taking care of Yoona today". Jessica thank the worker.

The worker reply, "you welcome". Then she smile to them.

 

 

 

#######################################################################################################################

END OF CHAPTER 24

 

 

 

I know it's a short update, but I'm currently have some emergency that makes me need to take hiatus for a while since my last update. I hope all the readers will understand. I promise I will make more updates!!  >___<