20

Never gonna leave you

At Yuri's workplace

Yuri work as mechanics manager now since she's fast and can training other mechanic with her method. Narsha is so proud that Yuri can make the business become more successful because of her talent, and the most important thing is her outgoing and warm personality makes every staff respect her. 

"Donghae, make sure that you change Mr. Lee's car carburator today before 3 pm. Sungyeon told me that he'll pick up his car around 3.30 pm. Don't forget, please" Yuri remind Donghae.

" Don't worry, Yuri. I always remember my task. oh, by the way, is Sungyeon mention anything about me?" Donghae show Yuri his puppy eyes.

"Ewww.. Donghae!! show your aegyo to her instead of me, you lovestruck!!" Yuri back away.

Donghae laughing. Sungyeon and him have been dating for a 6 months now and they are a very sweet couple. Sungyeon work as the company receptionist while Donghae is Yuri's best mechanic in the company. 

Suddenly, Yuri got new message on her phone.

from: Sungyeon

Yuri, there's a customer looking for you. He said that he really needs to talk to you now. Can you meet him at Narsha-unnie's office, please?

 

Then Yuri, reply.

To: Sungyeon

I'll be there in a minute.

 

"Donghae, get back to work. I need to go to the office now." 

"alright, buddy. Don't forget to pass my aegyo to Sungyeon!!" Donghae then back to his work station.

"aish, that guy!!" Yuri then rush to the office.

 

knock..knock..knock..!!

 

"come in."

"Narsha-unnie, Sungyeon said that someone is looking for me?" Yuri ask Narsha.

"That would be me, Kwon Yuri-shii", A tall guy with a large build body with a sunglasess and neat hair stand up from his chair and shake his hand out to Yuri.

Yuri handshake with him, "and you are...?"

"My name is Kim Tae Woo and I'll offering you a good opportunities". He said that with confidence.

Narsha and Yuri surprised with his sentences.

"Hold on Mr. Kim, this is my office and you are talking with my mechanic manager now. Are you trying to ask her to resign from here?" Narsha questioning.

"Yes. I've been doing a research about Kwon Yuri. How she supposed to get scholarship 5 months ago and she just abandon it. I'm just trying to give her second chance to fix it". Kim Tae Woo go to the point.

"But you can't just take her away! She's work here and it's her decision to choose it. Don't you try to force her!!" Narsha really upset with him.

"She will have good future with her basketball talent. Why would she waste her time here?!" Tae Woo face Narsha.

Narsha just glare at Tae Woo and said, "I treat her like my own sister and she have her talent in this company, how could you said like that when you barely know her??"

Tae Woo is getting impatient now with Narsha, "Like I said before, I do the reasearch about her and monitoring every Basketball tournament that she attend. It's really unfortunate if she have to leave basketball world when she can get a better future on it."

Actually, Narsha is trying to protect Yuri because she don't know if Tae Woo telling the truth or not that he is from Seoul Basketball Association. She don't want Yuri to be deceived by him. 

Tae Woo can see that Narsha is not trust him, "Look Ms. Narsha. This is my business card, and all the copy of my research document about Yuri. I hope you can consider about my offer, Yuri-shii".

Yuri is still confused, and can't utter a word. "I.. I... uhm...."

Narsha then stop him, "Mr. Tae Woo, please stop influence her to decide now. She'll think about it, and give her more time, please"

"Ms. Narsha, there's is no time. The 2nd wave of Club signing will be held in 3 weeks. I want her to decide now, and get ready for that." Tae Woo confront Narsha.

Narsha and Tae Woo now stand in front of each other while crossing their both arm. Seems like the atmosphere between them is getting worse.

"Listen, you Bear!!! She will decide it later not now!!" 

"Listen Ahjumma!! You are not her mom to tell her what to do!!

"Yah!! I'm not ahjumma yet!!!! You stupid Bear!!"

"Don't call me Bear!! You ahjumma!!"

"YAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"YAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

Seeing those two bickering with each other in front of her, Yuri can't stand it, "Stop!! you two stop!!"

Narsha and Tae Woo then look at Yuri while still glaring at each other.

Yuri's thought, 'both of you are older than me. But why I have a feeling that you guys are more immature like kids?? aigoo'

 

"I've decide it. I will accept Mr. Tae Woo's offer." 

Narsha surprised, and Tae Woo smirk, "Told you, she'll choose basketball, ahjumma"

"Shut up, Bear!!" Narsha is so angry with Tae Woo.

Yuri then continue, "But.. with one condition"

"I will still work with Narsha-unnie, half day only then I'll continue to the basketball training since I do know that the training will be takes only 4 hrs a day."

It's Narsha turn who smirk at Tae Woo, "What do you want to say now? Stupid Bear."

Tae Woo can't argue again since Yuri already accept the offer. He just sigh, "Alright. But are you sure you can manage your time, Yuri?

Yuri smile, "If I'm not an organized person, Narsha-unnie will not ask me to work in her company now, Mr. Tae Woo"

"Okay, please be ready since I will send you the practice schedule the day after tomorrow, Yuri." Tae Woo is leaving the office.

Narsha interrupt him, "Wait, Bear!!"

"What now, ahjumma??" Tae Woo irritated.

"You forgot to take your stupid sunglasses with you, stupid Bear!!"

"Yahhh!!!!! don't call me Bear!! Ahjumma!!"

Yuri just facepalm her herself when they start to bickering with each other again, "Come on, you guys!!!!"

Tae Woo leave the office, and Narsha pouting.

 

 

 

#########################################################################################################################

END OF CHAPTER 20

 

 

 

 

 

another short up-date.. ^__^; sorry..

remember the guy who monitoring Yuri in the basketball game before on the day when Jessica gave birth to Yoona? Yes, he is Kim Tae Woo from Seoul Basketball Association.