30

Never gonna leave you

Yoona diligently finish her breakfast and bring her own plate to the sink. But because she still a kid and small, she gave it to Yuri instead because she can't reach the sink. 

"Yul!! Yul!! Thank you.!!" Yoona said when hand over the plate to Yuri. 

Yuri smile to her, "you welcome, Yoong"

"I wanna be tall like Yul!!" Yoona pouting while jumping cutely.

"Of course you will, Yoong". Yuri caresing Yoona's head.

"And I wanna play basketball like Yul!!" Yoona pretend to do the dribble cutely as well.

"hahahaha.. If that's the case, you'll probably gonna grow taller than me one day." Yuri laughing.

 

Jessica finish tidying the dining table, and Yuri also finish washing the dish.

"Yoona-ah, you have to learn how to tidy up your toys now." Jessica told Yoona

Yoona sulking, "but Yoong still wanna play..."

"It's okay, Sica-ah. I'll make sure she tidy everything after." Yuri assure Jessica. But she also wink at Jessica at the same time.

Jessica blushing, "alright.. but don't play too long, Yoona"

Yoona grin, "okay, omma!!"

Then Jessica go to the backyard, sit and read some of her unfinished novel.

Yuri can't take her eyes off on Jessica, until Yoona said something to her.

"Yul.. Yul.. Omma is happy today?? no anglyy?" Yoona whisper cutely toYuri.

Yuri smile, "Sica-omma is happy because Yoong promise to tidying the toys. See? Sica-omma always happy if Yoong become a good girl."

"Ahh.. Yoong undelstand noww.. So, Yoong will be good.. Sica-omma will be happy everyday!!" Yoona clapping her hands.

Yuri is mesmerized by how smart and kind Yoona is. She pat Yoona's head. "Good girl".

 

 

And that day just finished like that. Yuri, Yoona and Jessica spend their Saturday together. Until, finally Donghae's wedding party the next day....

 

 

SUNDAY, DONGHAE'S WEDDING PARTY

Yuri already promise to pick up Se Kyung, so she did. Yuri is wearing simple blazer and black leather Jeans with white oxford flat. With that simple outfit, she can pull it off as a supermodel.

Se Kyung is so beautiful with the long dress that fits her well. She really try to impress Yuri. "Yu.. Yuri.. Let's go?"

Yuri indeed impressed, but in a friendly way to compliment Se Kyung, "Se Kyung, wow. You look amazing".

Se Kyung can't help it but blushed hearing those compliment from Yuri. "Thank you..."

Yuri smile and let Se Kyung get into her car.

Se Kyung keep her eyes on Yuri who busy focus on the road while driving. Oh my God.. Yuri is so handsome from this close...

Yuri who feels that the girl beside her keep looking at her, avert her eyes to that girl. "Hm? Is there anything on my face?"

Se Kyung blushing and turn her head to the dashboard. "OH!! nothing.."

Yuri just smiled.

 

At the party, all the collagues and Narsha having fun with their friendly conversation. And my oh my, Kim Tae Woo, Yuri's basketball agent also invited just because he always come to the office to bickering with Narsha. Donghae never leave his prank instinct eventhough that he gonna be someone husband. He do that just for fun, to make more lively spice at the party.

And yeah, he indeed succeced. Narsha start bickering with Tae Woo again.

 

Donghae's look at his watch and sigh. Seungyeon who notice it, ask him. "Jagiya.. what's wrong?"

"Yuri is not here yet. She promise to come to congratulate us." Donghae sigh again.

Seungyeon smiled. "And she did keep her promise." "Yuri-ah!!" Seungyeon waving her hand.

"Yo!! Donghae!! Congratulation!! Sorry, we late. There's a hard traffic jam when we were on our way here."

Yuri congratulate Donghae and Seungyeon. 

"Yah!! the food will be cold soon. You better go inside now to get some." Donghae playfully diss Yuri's hand. But he notice something.

"And this girl is...??" 

Se Kyung introduce herself. "Annyeonghaseo, my name is Se Kyung."

Yuri continue, "She work in kindergarten where Yoona studying right now and she's my new friend".

Donghae then ask, "I thought that you gonna bring Jessica with you?"

"She have family gathering and she need to bring Yoona with her. That's why I ask Se Kyung to accompany me here".

Se Kyung is a bit blushing but dissapointed at the same time because Yuri just bring her as a substitude for Jessica.

"Yuri and Se Kyung, just go inside to get the food. You guys must be hungry now. Thank you for the wedding gift". Seungyeon smile.

"Congratulation once again." Yuri and Se Kyung the go inside the hall.

 

After they finish the food, the took a walk at the hall balcony while having a conversation.

"Yoona is very smart. I'm really proud on how fast she learn at school". Yuri keep praising Yoona.

"Sometimes when I monitoring around the class, I also notice how kind she is to her friends." Se Kyung added.

"Oh? really? like how?"

"One of her classmate didn't bring her lunch box and almost crying in the class. Yoona then sit beside her and grab some plate. She share her lunch box with that kid." Se Kyung smile when she said it.

ah.. now it explain why Yoong ate twice portion on that day after school time over. Yuri gigling when she remember that day.

Se Kyung seriously watching Yuri's face. Should I?   

She grab her confident and now stand facing up to Yuri. 

Yuri surprised when Se Kyung stand in front of her with the nervous gesture. "Se Kyung, are you alright?"

"I.....  Yuri....  I...." Se Kyung close her eyes. Now or never!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri... I love you!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And then everything seems moving slowly. Yuri is still shocked with what Se Kyung proclamate to her.

While Se Kyung is slowly leaning closer to her...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seobang...??"

 

 

"Si..Sica..??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

##############################################################################################################

END OF CHAPTER 31