14

Never gonna leave you

"I...I heard..  everything.."

 

oh no....

"Tiffany, I can explain..." Yuri walk closer to Tiffany. But Taeyeon stop her, "Yuri, I will talk to her".

"Why you didn't told her that you love her, Yuri?" Tiffany's voice is getting louder. Yuri is panicked because she afraid that Jessica will notice the commotion from  Tiffany's loud voice. "Sssstttt... Fany-ah, low down your voice!!"Taeyeon quickly grab Tiffany and whisper to her, "Let's get out from here and talk in other place. I will explain it to you". Tiffany hesitated for a while, but then she said, "Fine. I'll let Jessi know that I'm going now". She go back to Jessica's room to say goodbye.

"Don't worry, Yuri-ah. I will make her understand about everything. You need to stay here, don't go anywhere".  Taeyeon then rush to get Tiffany out from Yuri's house.

Yuri relieved by the fact that it's not Jessica who heard the conversation. I can't imagine if Jessica knows everything.. she will hate me forever.. sigh..

 

 

after a while.....

Finally, Taeyeon explain everything to Tiffany while they strolling over the park on their way home. Start from when Yuri and Jessica still a kid, Yuri always save Jessica from the bullies, doing everything for Jessica, until the day when Yuri was crying and confess to Taeyeon that she love Jessica when Taecyeon comes between them.

"I..I don't know that Yuri's love for Jessica is that big... that's beautiful." Tiffany's eyes smile created while admire Taeyeon's story about Yuri. 

"Yeah, she really love Jessica. Poor Yuri, I wish she have a courage to tell her everything without having a second thought". Taeyeon slow down her pace while walking, but Tiffany doesn't realise it.

"You know what, Fany-ah? All this drama that happened right in front of me now, makes me think that I can prevent it if it happen in my life". Taeyeon stop her step.

Tiffany stop as well when Taeyeon mention her name,"By how?" she turn her head to face Taeyeon.

Taeyeon slowly approaching to Tiffany direction, "By not doing the same step like Yuri did".

Tiffany questioning her, "huh?"

Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand, and said "Tiffany Hwang, I'm in love with you since the first time I meet you at Jessica's 16th birthday party last year".

When Tiffany heard that, her face was blushed like red tomatoes. Taeyeon's face is also red as well but she mantain to keep her serious face while confessing.

Taeyeon continued, "I'm not straight, I love you. I can understand if you can't love me back because you might be think that I'm some kind of freak or something else who........". Taeyeon's sentences stopped by a sudden kiss that planted by the eye-smile girl. Yes, Tiffany kiss her. It feels like the world stop turning for them. Then Tiffany pull back.

"You don't know how much I'm in love with a freak like you, you know.." Tiffany said it with a very shy face. "I'm fall in love with you since I meet you at that party as well, and for your information.. I'm not straight either". Tiffany start walking to her house direction which is not far anymore while touching her burning cheeks.

Taeyeon was dumfounded because of the kiss. Then when she realise that Tiffany was about get into the house, she quickly shout to Tiffany, "So, is this mean that you are my girlfriend now, Fany-ah???" excitedly.

"Of course, Tae-Tae!!!" The eye-smile turn her head and flash her smile widely to Taeyeon. She quickly get into her house because she shy.

Taeyeon was so happy, she couldn't stop jumping around like a fool. "Yahooooooo!!!! she's my girlfriend now!!!!"   and she keep doing it until she got back home.

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 14

######################################################################################################################

Sorry it's a short update.. I HATE EXAM SOOOO MUCHHHH!!!!! *sigh*  but hope that you guys enjoy the short TaeNy moment here.