12

Never gonna leave you

At Yuri's old house

After Yuri's parent drop Yuri and Jessica with their stuff, they bid goodbye and said, "Yuri, don't forget that you still need to go to school next week after you done your leave of absence". Yuri smile to her dad, "yes, Dad. I understand.". Yuri's mom hug her and Jessica, "I will visit you guys and make sure that Yuri really take care of you, Jessica". Jessica just nod and smile to Mrs. Kwon. "Alright, we have to go now, both of you need a rest, especially you, Jessica". 

"Mr and Mrs. Kwon.. I.. I can only say thank you.. I really don't know how to repay your kindness.." Jessica's eyes is watering.

"Jessica, don't. We treat you like our own daughter. It's also painful for us to see your situation right now. We really want to help you." Mrs. Kwon hug Jessica again and comfort her."

"Thank you Auntie Kwon...." Jessica is very glad that she helped by Yuri's family. 

"Good night Yuri and Jessica, you guys better go inside the house now. It's late already".  

"Mom, Dad thanks for everything.. Good night." Yuri waving goodbye to her parent.

 

When they step into the house, Jessica amazed, "Yuri-ah, after 5 years, seems like nothing change since the last time I play here."

Yuri smile, "Yeah, me and my parent are trying to make everything look the same as before and we always keep it clean. Now, I'll put your stuff in that room."

"Oh, isn't this BoA unnie's room before? wow, she didn't take much stuff from here when she move to LA", Jessica look the the surrounding room.

"Unnie doesn't really like to bring much stuff with her when she goes travelling. When she decided to stay in LA for look after Dad's office branch there, she said that I  can do whatever I want to her room. Now, it's gonna be your room". Yuri settle all Jessica's stuff in the room.

"Yuri-ah... thank you so much for helping me. I'm really really blessed to have you as a best friend". Jessica hug Yuri.  

As long as you always smile, Sica-ah.. I will let you see me as your best friend only because I don't want you to hate me if I said that I love you more than just best friend....   Yuri smile sadly but Jessica didn't see it. "You need to sleep now Sica, get a rest." Yuri hold Jessica's shoulder and motion her to go rest. 

"I will. But I need to call Tiffany first to tell her about what happened". 

"Alright, but don't talk until you forget the time. I remember you always told me that once you guys are on the phone, she couldn't stop talking and you guys ended up talking till the sun rise." 

"I'll assure you, Yuri-ah. I will hang up after I explain everything to her". Jessica made a pinky finger with Yuri.

"Good night Sica". 

"Good night Yuri".

 

 

And that night, Jessica explain to Tiffany how her dad didn't want her to come back to the house anymore and how she ended up with Yuri taking care of her now.

"Oh Jessi!!! I'm so sorry I couldn't be there to comfort you. I will tell my dad and mom, I'm sure that they will support you". Tiffany frowned when she hear Jessica's story.

"It's alright, Tiffany. Yuri is kind to let me stay here with her.. She is really precious friend to me.."

"Jessi, Yuri is a good person. You can't find a good person like that anywhere even if she just a friend for you. I wonder if she have someone she like right now.. hmm.."

"Yah!! Tiffany!! I thought you have a crush on Taeyeon? Don't influence Yuri to swing the other way like you and Taeyeon. She's not into girl, okay?" Jessica irritated.

"Relax, Jess.. I'm just saying that it's a waste if she doesn't have anyone that she like because she had all the criteria that people want as a girlfriend." Tiffany chuckled.

"Aish.. good night cous!! You need to go to school tomorrow morning. Go sleep now". Jessica was about to hang out the phone but Tiffany said the ending words that make her think.

"Good night, Jessi. You are so lucky to have Yuri by your side, don't let her go Jessi." 

 

yeah, Tiffany. You are right.. I'm so lucky to have her beside me.. My precious best friend..

 

Then she fall asleep.....

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 12

################################################################################################################