21

Never gonna leave you

As time goes by, Yuri is accepted into the Seoul female basketball team and reunited with Taeyeon again in basketball game like they used to do in high school. Jessica doesn't want to become a burden to Yuri since Yuri is still working and practice basketball at the same time whichmakes Jessica learn how to do the house chore (except cooking.. ^__^;). 

Yoona is almost 2 years old now. She grow up as healthy kid and strong. Yuri and Jessica witness how Yoona do her first walk in front of them. It was on the Christmas day, when Yuri got her day off and decided to have a dinner together with Jessica and Yoona to celebrate Christmas as well. 

Yuri just bought mini basketball toys from plastic as a gift for Yoona.  "Yoona, this is for you. Yul hope that you will like basketball as much as I do." Yuri smiling at Yoona while handing the toys to Yoona. 

"u..u...buu...giiiia..." Yoona is smiling, excited with the gift.Her small hands hug the basketball toy while she sitting on the floor near the christmas tree.

Jessica smile when she saw both of Yuri and Yoona's interaction. Then she tease Yuri by pouting, "Yuri-ah, what about my present?"

Yuri avert her gaze to Jessica and walk closer to Jessica who standing near the kitchen counter.

"Of course I will not forgot about my princess. hehehe.." Then she take out something from her pocket. "But you'll need to close your eyes first".

Jessica confused but just follow Yuri's intruction. When she do that, she feel like something rouse around her neck. 

"Open your eyes, Sica-ah", Yuri said.

Jessica open her eyes, and surprised, "Oh My God!! Yuri-ah!! This is too much.. I.. I can't..." Jessica is shocked because Yuri gave her  a white gold pendant with small initial on it. YS

"I bought that with my Christmas bonus. Sica-ah, please keep it. I mean it. Please don't refuse this gift from me." Yuri smile.

Jessica is still contemplating whether refuse that expensive gift or just keep it like Yuri want her to do.

"Sica-ah, please wear it like you always wear the black pearl that I gave to you last time when we were still in high school". Yuri said softly to Jessica.

Jessica sigh,"alright.."

Yuri smile with Jessica's answer, but then decided to back, "Now, where's my present then?"

Jessica give Yuri something that looks like a book.

"hahaha.. still a lazy girl, I guess? Sica-ah.. hahaha.. didn't border to wrap the book with the cover", Yuri is so happy when receive the gift.

"Yah!!! I'm not that lazy, you know. I just dn't want to waste my time wrap it with the paper that in the end it's gonna scattered anyway", Jessica pouting.

Yuri just smile then look at the gift from Jessica.   

50 Shades of Grey

Yuri's face become red, because she heard about the popularity of this novel from byunTaeng. It's quite novel. 

"uhm.. thanks Sica-ah.. I.. I will read this when I have time... "Yuri is stuttered.

"I hope you will like it, and I hope one day you will have a boyfriend who will read it together with you, Yuri-ah" Jessica teasing.

But when Yuri heard that, she frowned. Boyfriend... Sica-ah, if only you know.....

Jessica who notice Yuri's expression, confused. "Yuri-ah, uhm.. I can change the book if you don't like it.."

"oh, It's okay Sica-ah, no need to change it with something else. I will read it for sure". Yuri assure her.

Jessica smile then retrieve to her activities before, set up the dinner table.

She try to get the plastic spoon which is place on the highest cupboard level, but it's too high for her. When her hand is about to reach it, another hand reach it first.

Yuri standing behind Jessica and she try to help her reach that plastic spoon. When Jessica look up, Yuri's face is too close with her. Jessica mesmerized with Yuri's dark orb eyes. They look at each other and frozed. They can feel each other warm heat since Yuri is look like hugging Jessica. Their nose is geeting closer naturally, and their lips is almost connected... but then....

"Taa....Taa... Naaaa......!!!!!!!!"

They suddenly pull away and realized what are they doing at the moment.

Oh my God.. oh my God.. what the heck am I thinking???!! Jessica, are you lost your mind??  Jessica couldn't believe that she almost kiss Yuri.

What.. what happened?? am I dreaming?? she almost kiss me???  Yuri also couldn't believe it, and her face is getting red.

"NNAAAAAAA.....TTTTAAAAAAAA...... KKKEEEEEEEEEEE..!!!!!!!!"

It's Yoona's loud voice that startle both Yuri and Jessica. But what makes them more startled is when they saw Yoona walking for the first time by herself without any help. the basketball toy that she hug before is sliding to the corner of the room and Yoona try to get it. She walking slowly, sometimes sit for a while then continue to walking to the ball direction.

Jessica is so happy, as well with Yuri. She glad that she was there for Yoona's first walk.

"My Yoona's first walk moment!! Polaroid!! Polaroid!!" Yuri running like crazy in the house, try to search her polaroid camera to capture that moment. Jessica just laughing seeing the dorky Yuri. But in her heart, she questioning herself that why heart is beating so fast whe she remember about what happened just now because of the plastic spoon.

"Yoona, I guess that you will be like Yuri when you grow up later. Athletic and hyperactive. hihihi.." Jessica smile while holding Yoona.

Yoona just smile while hugging her basketball toy.

When Yuri found her polaroid camera, she makes Yoona walking again by sliding the basketball to the other side.

click!!!!

Jessica then hug Yoona and walk to Yuri's direction. She grab the camera and said, "Let's make selca for three of us".

"1...2..3..." click!!!

The picture turn out so pretty. Yuri look at the picture and awed.

Jessica smile when she saw Yuri spazz at the picture. Then Yuri avert her gaze to Jessica. Their eyes meet each other again. it stays like that for a minutes.

But Yuri cut it by saying, "uhm.. Sica-ah. I'm a bit hungry now, so can we start eat the dinner?"

Jessica realise it, "ah.. yeah.. I will prepare the water first" She's blushing.  aish!! why am I blushing now??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

##############################################################################################################

END OF CHAPTER 21

 

 

 

 

 

jreng.. jreng.. jreng..!!!!  Yulsic moment.. ^___^ 

is Jessica finally will fall to Yuri's charm? 

next update......  ^___^  thanks for reading..