4

Never gonna leave you

LUNCH TIME

"OMG, taetae!!! Why you never told me that you can sing very well??!! You have a beautiful voice, you know!!!" Said Tiffany while showing her eye-smile to Taeyeon.  Taeyeon who blushed when she heard Tiffany compliment her, just smile in a dorky way. "it's not really necessarry to said to everybody that I can sing, Fany-ah"  I will sing for you everyday if you let me to.  

Yuri put her guitar back to it case after she finish wipe it. Jessica who keep staring at her finally ask, "Yuri-ah, you never told me that you learn guitar before. How come I never know that?" Jessica pouting. Then Yuri look at her in the eyes sadly, it's because you always busy with Taecyeon that you don't care anymore about what am I doing now. "Sica, it's because I have spare time to learn it whenever the basketball practise over. And we barely have time to spent together now, not like we used to do years before". Yuri smile to her.

Jessica feel bit guilt when she heard that. Yeah, I rather spent time in her house anymore to talk about everything like we used to do before. Yuri-ah I promise I will made up the time for you. "I'm sorry Yuri-ah", she apologize to Yuri while clingy with Yuri's arm and rest her head on Yuri's shoulder. Yuri feel bit blushed when Jessica clingy into her. Sica-ah, my heart can't really handle it whenever you do this to me. Do you know that I'm really hurt when you and Taecyeon become a couple? Yuri's smile turn into frown when she remember that moment, when Jessica went to her house to just gave her the news that she finally become Taecyeon's girlfriend.

 

FLASHBACK......

Taecyeon, captain of male basketball team at school. Every girls at school always chasing him and ask him to go out with them. Yuri don't know if he end up going out with them or not, but the rumours said that Taecyeon only love one person since he was in junior high school and that person left him. Taecyeon is a nice guy, charming, and gentleman. Before Jessica and him become a couple, they were a close friend since Yuri is the captain of female basketball team at school. Yuri and Taecyeon always discuss about the strategy in basketball stuff, and do research about their competitors from other school nothing more about that until one day Jessica meet him in the basketball court while she waiting Yuri. Since then, Taecyeon always ask Yuri the stuff related about Jessica. Yuri who think that Taecyeon really want to be friend with Jessica, tell him everything. At first, she didn't mind about that because she never know his intention towards Jessica, but when Taecyeon confess that he might be like Jessica more than a friend, Yuri's world seems crashed down. She couldn't stop her tears especially when Jessica said that she likes Taecyeon as well and accept him as a boyfriend, but she just hold it and hug Jessica while she congratulate her. She let it out when she went to Taeyeon's house after that.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Yuri-ah, Yuri???!!" Taeyeon poke her finger to Yuri's cheek, then Yuri realise that she have been zooning out for awhile. "oh, sorry..sorry guys.." Yuri apologize. "it's okay, what's wrong with you? You don't even know that Jessica already go back to her clasroom with Fany" Taeyeon lift up one of her eyebrow, questioning her friend. "it's just that... It's still hurt..whenever I remember her happy face with Taecyeon". Yuri is in the verge of crying. Taeyeon just sigh, "Yuri, you gotta let her go for her happiness. You have to support her decision. Remember that she don't know about your feelings for her". Yuri frown, "I know... I guess it's time then.. I should forget about my feelings for her and move on. And..speaking about feelings, I guess Tiffany likes you as well" Yuri smirk to Taeyeon.

"how..how.. Do you.. Know? I don't even know if she's straight or not, Yuri-ah" Taeyeon blushed.

"hahaha..I just know.. Now, let's go back to the classroom". Yuri grab her guitar case and together with Taeyeon go back to her classroom.

 

#######################################################################################################

 

AFTER SCHOOL FINISHED

Yuri, Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany separate their ways on the way home, leaving Yuri and Jessica on their own.

"sica-ah, you said that you have a date with Taecyeon tonight right?" 

"yes, I have to get ready in 2 hours Yuri-ah" Jessica smile happily.

Yuri smile sadly, but she grab something from her bag. It's a beautiful bracelet that made from real pearl, and it's black colour. Then she put it on Jessica's wrist. Jessica couldn't help it but she jumping happily whe she receive that from Yuri. She remember that she always told Yuri that she really like that bracelet whenever they pass the jewelery shop on the weekend last years before she too occupied with Taecyeon.

"oh my God, thank you so much but Yuri-ah!!! This is too expensive!! How Do you manage to get the money from??" Jessica start feel that she not deserve to get that expensive gift from Yuri because she know how much is it, and it's impossible that Yuri borrow the money. She knows that Yuri is not the type of person who likes to borrow money from other people.

Yuri comes from average family, and she taught by her parents how to manage her daily allowance and whenever she needs money to buy something, it always come from her own pocket. "I collect the money from every basketball competition that I won. You know how the sponsor event also put money as a prize as well beside the throphy, right?". Yuri wink to Jessica.

"but Yuri-ah, this is too expensive.. I don't deserve this" Jessica try to take off the bracelet to give it back to Yuri. But Yuri stop her and said, "Sica-ah, we've been together since we were kids, you mean everything to me. Please receive this as my gift for you as your best friend". Jessica hesitated for a while but Yuri hug her, "I want you to know that no matter what happened, I will never gonna leave  you and support you". Yuri try to hold her tears. Jessica hug her back, "thank you so much Yuri-ah.. I'm so lucky to have you for all this years as my best friend. You always be there for me. I love you, Yuri-ah". 

"I love you too, Sica-ah" but more that friend, Sica-ah.. I really love you. But I have to move one since you will never look at me like the way I look at you.

Then they separate their way to go into their own house. When Yuri enter her bedroom, she staring at her the photo frame that placed near her bed. It's a picture of her and Jesica when they graduate from Junior high school. She sigh, you have to move on, Yuri. Support her and find your own happiness.

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 4