15

Never gonna leave you

Few months later..

Taeyeon and Tiffany is geting more happier since they were in romantic relationship now. Yuri and Jessica support them, but all of them decide to hide that fact at school since the society haven't fully receive that kind of relationship. Yuri's schedule is changed since she have to take care of Jessica everyday, she wake up early to prepare Jessica's breakfast before she go to school (Jessica almost burn the kitchen when she tried to fried the eggs, and Yuri ask her not to touch the kitchen again), after school finished she need to go back home to check Jessica then go to basketball practice for 2-3 hrs and go home. She still have to cook the dinner after that. Lucky, she have more time to relax on the weekend when there's no school.

Jessica's tummy is gettin' bigger and the due date she gonna gave birth is gettin' closer as well. She's also having her mood swing all the time because of the pregnancy hormone, but Yuri patiently deal with it. But, there's one day when Yuri couldn't take it anymore.

After basketball practice, Yuri clean up herself and cook for dinner as usual. Then she tell Jessica to come down for the dinner. Jessica pout because she was have a nap and Yuri disturb her. "Aish, Yuri-ah.. I was having a good nap.."  Yuri just smile. She's very tired that day because her basketball couch give more pressure on the training since the final game is coming soon. "Let's eat now, Sica-ah"

Jessica then take her first spoon, but when she swallow it.. she felt something weird in her toungue. Her eyes bigger when she realise that she just ate mashed cucumber that mixed with the rice. She yelp,"Aaaackkkk...." and let out her dolphin voice. Yuri surprised with it, she have a look on Jessica's plate that have a mashed cucumber mixed on it. She then realise that she accidentally didn't separate it with the rice for Jessica's plate. She lost her concentration when cooking because she was way too tired. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, YURI???? YOU DO KNOW THAT I DON'T LIKE CUCUMBER!! ARE YOU TRYING TO PRANK ME??" Jessica was so furious and start yelling to Yuri.

"I.. I'm sorry Sica-ah.. I didn't mean it." Yuri quickly apologize.

"DON'T PRETEND THAT YOU DIDN'T MEAN IT!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!"

"Sica, please.. Calm down, you have to think about the baby. Don't be too emotional".

"STOP ACT LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT THE BABY AND ME!!! YOU ARE NOT EVEN MY HUSBAND!! HECK!! YOU ARE A GIRL!! I WAS WONDERING WHY YOU TURN DOWN ALL THE BOYS CONFESSION TO YOU BEFORE?? ARE YOU GAY OR WHAT??!!"

 

silence....

 

Jessica gasp and close when she realise what she said to Yuri.  Yuri close her eyes and sigh, then she get out from the house with tears, but before she was about to get on the door, a piece of paper fell down from her pocket pants. Jessica feel so guilty and then she cried, why did I said those stuff to her? Jessica, you are so stupid!! she's not doing it on purpose!!  Then her eyes catch something on the floor, a piece of paper with Taeyeon's name on it.

 

A-Yo, Yuri-ah!! This is the basketball routine that we need to practice before the final game.

I know you are busy taking care of that Ice Princess, that's why I'm taking the note for you so you can look at it.

Remember, this routine is gonna be one of the hell among our previous practice. It's really gonna worn out all of the team.

I even barely have much time with my Fany because this is so tiring.

Hope you can manage your time and don't get sick since you are our captain!!  hwaiting Yuri!!

p.s: the routine is one the next page.

 

When Jessica flip the other page and read the content, it makes her cried more. Taeyeon is right, the practice is one of the very hell practise and it's so tiring. Jessica feel more guilty because she never concern about Yuri's condition. Yuri always taking care of her patiently without complaint. Yuri always do everything for her. Yuri always listening to her her problem. Jessica was crying even more when she remember how she never ask about how is Yuri doing with her school and basketball. She never ask if Yuri tired or not, when she taking care of her. Yuri always smile. All the kindeness in Yuri makes Jessica forget that she's the one who save Jessica and her baby. She's too depend on Yuri that makes her don't really care about Yuri's feeling.

Jessica's sobbing getting louder when she remember all those stuff that she said to Yuri. Yuri doesn't deserve this, what have I done to her.. I hurt her feeling... Yuri-ah I'm so sorry.. Please come back.. It's already 10pm at night, but Yuri haven't show up yet. Jessica was getting worried and when she was about to grab the phone and call her, Yuri come back with a plastic bag.

"uhm.. I... I bring take away food. I hope you'll eat this." said Yuri while showing the plastic bag with the content of food in it. She lower her head but Jessica can still see that her eyes was teary.

Jessica was crying hard and straight away hug Yuri. "Yuri..Yuri-ah..!! Yuri!! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that hurtful things to you!! please forgive me.. please!!"

Yuri was startled. Jessica continued,"I should know that you are very tired from the practice everyday and still have to taking care of me. I'm such a bad person who never concern about you!!" she's sobbing.

Yuri smile and hug her back, "It's okay Sica-ah. It's my fault. And it's because your mood swing as well, you can't help it. I understand that".

"Yuri-ah, please.. please don't leave me. Please don't leave me... I promise I will not act like that anymore to you.."

"I promise Sica-ah.. I'm also promise that I'll just buy ready food if I'm too tired to cook". said Yuri jokingly.

Finally, Jessica smile and stop her crying. "Can we.. can we eat together now?"

"You must be hungry, Sica-ah.. I'm sorry to make you wait for the food." Yuri put the food on the table and prepare the utensils to eat.

Yuri-ah why you so kind to me, how I wish that you are a boy... you are too perfect.

Jessica was shocked, why she having a thought  like that. She quickly go and help Yuri prepare the utensils to eat.

 

 

That day is the day when Jessica start to realise for the first time that she's scared of losing Yuri by her side, and the day when Yuri realise the meaning behind Jessica's hurtful words to her, She is not a guy.. she just a girl and that means she will never ever gonna be more than just a best friend to Jessica.

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 15

######################################################################################################################

how is it guys.. full drama will begin on the next chapter. hope you guys enjoy this chapter.. ^__^