18

Never gonna leave you

#FLASHBACK#

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, YURI???? YOU DO KNOW THAT I DON'T LIKE CUCUMBER!! ARE YOU TRYING TO PRANK ME??" Jessica was so furious and start yelling to Yuri.

"I.. I'm sorry Sica-ah.. I didn't mean it." Yuri quickly apologize.

"DON'T PRETEND THAT YOU DIDN'T MEAN IT!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!"

"Sica, please.. Calm down, you have to think about the baby. Don't be too emotional".

"STOP ACT LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT THE BABY AND ME!!! YOU ARE NOT EVEN MY HUSBAND!! HECK!! YOU ARE A GIRL!! I WAS WONDERING WHY YOU TURN DOWN ALL THE BOYS CONFESSION TO YOU BEFORE?? ARE YOU GAY OR WHAT??!!"

 

silence....

 

Jessica gasp and close when she realise what she said to Yuri.  Yuri close her eyes and sigh, then she get out from the house with tears..

 

 

Yuri can't stand with what Jessica has said to her.. It's too painful for her to handle her tears. But she still care about Jessica. She remember that Jessica haven't eat anything yet for dinner. Aish, pabo Yuri!! see what you've done.. nothing for Jessica's dinner now..  I wonder if that noddle restaurant still open or not on this hour. She quickly go to the restaurant direction.

Lucky for her, they are still open the restaurant. 

 

"Ahjushii, can I order 1 Naengmyeon (cold noodle), and 1 Jjangmyeon for take away, please?"

"But you need to wait for at least 45 minutes, miss.. since there are 4 people waiting for the take away as well. Are you gonna be okay with that?"

Yuri just agree to it since she couldn't find any restaurant that still open around there.

 

When she about to sit down and wait with other customer, someone call her name.  

"Yuri??"

"Oh!!! Narsha unnie?"

"Are you waiting for take away food as well?" ask Narsha while sitting next to Yuri

"Yes, unnie. For me and Jessica." Yuri smile.

"Ah!! how is she? is she okay after that accident?"

"She... uhm.. she's pregnant.."

Then she tell Narsha the story after the accident occured.

 

After a while when they were waiting for their food....

 

Narsha just silent for a moment then she continue,"I see. I can see that you really taking care of her very well. No friends can do such thing for her even buy the food in the middle of the night like this. hahaha.."

Actually, Narsha can ready what happened just from observe Yuri's face and the way she talk about Jessica.

"You love her, don't you?" Narsha smile.

Yuri was so surprised when she heard that, "U..unnie.. I.. I.."

"It's okay Yuri, I understand. There's nothing wrong with loving your best friend romatically. I'm actually one of open minded people. You have the right to loving her."

Yuri just sigh,"Thanks unnie, but I can't let her know.. She will hate me forever"

"As the time goes by, she will know, Yuri" 

 

"One seafood noddle take away for Narsha!!"

 

Narsha get up from the chair, then bid her farewell to Yuri, "I should go now, Yuri. Take care of yourself and Jessica, okay? remember that I support you"

"Thanks unnie" Yuri smile back to her.

 

After 5 minutes....

 

When Yuri already got her take away food, she saw Narsha still in the parking lot. Seems like she got problem with her car.

"Aish!!! come on!! Don't do this to me now!! My food will get cold!!" Narsha keep starting the car engine, but it won't .

"Unnie, let me help you", Yuri straight away open the front cap of Narsha and check everything.

"I just change the oil last week and also re-new the radiator section. I don't know what's the problem", Narsha confused.

Yuri try to check the battery and compressor.. then, "Aha!! I found it!" She do something with the battery area and then ask Narsha to start the engine.

 

Brrruuummmmmm.........

 

"Yuri!! it works!! how come you know how to handle the car??" Narsha is relieved and thank Yuri.

"My dad used to teach me how to fix the engine since he always said that just in case if someday something like this happen after I got my driving license".

Narsha think for a moment then she suggest, "Yuri, how if you work for me after you graduate?"

Yuri was shocked, "Why so sudden unnie?"

"I'm the CEO of Youth Sport Car, and I think you can't waste your talent . I mean, look!! you can fix my car in 5 minutes!! my best worker can't event do that fast!! ehem.. for your information, I can't fix any car. I'm only bought the business." 

"I feel thankful for the offer. But I already have a plan to get into Basketball club after I graduate because I will get my basketball scholarship, unnie". 

Narsha sigh, "alright... But remember to work for me if you have a change of mind. Promise?"

Yuri smile, "I promise, unnie"

"Do you want me to take you home?" Narsha offer her.

"It's okay unnie, my house is just 10 minutes walk from here. I'll be fine".

"Next time, I will treat you and Jessica!! Don't refuse this one, please!!" Narsha pouting.

"Hahaha.. yes unnie, just let me know by then".

"Take care, Yuri"

 

Narsha already gone from the parking lot. Yuri then walking while holding her take away food. hmmm.. I wonder if Jessica still mad to me or not... ugh, I'm afraid of her mood swing today.. Ice princess'wrath....

 

 

#END OF FLASHBACK#

 

present time

I guess this is the time to move on from my future dream that I just throw away.. She dial one number that she keep on emergency list in her phone..

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hallo, Narsha-unnie, uhm.. I'm Yuri... about your request last time that I said that I will think about it...      I will do it, unnie".

 

 

 

 

#############################################################################################################

 

END OF CHAPTER 18

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi readers!! I'm back!! 

I apologize for the very delayed update. I hope you guys will understand why...  ^___^

 

This chapter is the answer of what is Narsha request from Yuri. She offer Yuri the job.

Since Yuri will not get the scholarship, She decided to accept the job offer.