32

Never gonna leave you

CHAPTER 32

After the wedding reception, Yuri bring Se Kyung back to her house. Inside the car, "Yuri, I'm sorry. I... I didn't mean to ruin it... I.. I just.." Se kyung about to cry again.

"Se Kyung, it's okay. I understand". Yuri then held Se Kyung's shoulder. "Listen, you are smart and pretty. One day, you will find someone who deserve you".

Se Kyung just nodded and said, "Thanks for drive me home. Good night, Yuri" She smile.

Yuri wait until Se Kyung get back inside the house then she left.

Once Se Kyung close the door, she sigh. 'Yuri-ah. This is the first time ever I confess to someone and also the first time I got rejected'.

'I guess you really love Miss Jung a lot. How stupid I am to think that I will stand a chance'. She smile bitterly to herself.

 

 

 

AT THE JUNG FAMILY DINNER

Dinner was a bit awkward since it's the first dinner between Jessica and her dad since she got kicked out from the house.

Yoona also keep hiding behind her mom because it's her first time meeting with her grandpa. "omma... Is he.. grandpa?".

Jessica smile to her, ,"yes Yoona. he's your grandpa".

When Mr. Jung grab her attention and look at her, Yoona hide completely behind her mom.

Mrs. Jung try to enlighten the awkward situation by asking Krystal to get more salad from the kitchen. "Krystal, go to the kitchen and grab more salads there. And bring Yoona with you".  

Krystal then take Yoona who keep stealing a glance to Mr. Jung direction. In the kitchen, Krystal ask her, "Yoona, are you scared with your grandpa?" Yoona mumbling, "I don't know, auntie. He just look at Yoong like this". She imitate Mr. Jung's face in funny way.

Krystal smile to Yoona, "Let's grab the salads and back to the dining room". But when she was about to held Yoona's hand, Yoona ask, "Auntie, I want Yul here.  Grandpa is a bit scary..." Yoona pouting.

"You really like Yul that much, Yoona-ah?" Krystal ask.

"because Yul is my Appa!! of course Yoong like her". Yoona smile. 

'Omg, this is what I'm afraid about. I don't think Jessica unnie ever explain what is Yuri's role in Yoona's life'. Krystal worried.

"Yoona-ah, let's go back to dining room, okay? your grandma wants her salads. Otherwise she gonna scream to me. hahhaa". Krystal hold the salads bowl while held Yoona's hand. 

Back at the dining room, Mr. Jung who keep silent during the whole dinner finally speak, "ehem.. So, how have you been?'.

Jessica replied without looking at Mr. Jung, "As you can see. I'm busy looking after Yoona".

Then, silence again.

Mrs. Jung try to ease the situation. "How's Yoona's kindergarten place? Aigoo, she must be happy because she can meet lots of friends there".

Jessica smile to her mom, "She still new student there. But, let's hope she can adapt with having new friends there".

"I can find better school and famous for Yoona". Mr. Jung interrupt the convo. "She is my granddaughter, so she have to get into the best kindergarten in Seoul".

Jessica scoff, "huh? Now you call her your granddaughter? I don't recall you ever try to look out for her".

Mr. Jung sternly staring at Jessica, "Don't talk to me in that kind of tone!"

Jessica staring back at him, "For all my respect, Mr. Jung. Since the day you kick me out from this house, you told me that I am no longer your daughter. So what makes you think that you can call Yoona as your granddaughter?!"

Mr. Jung glench his teeth. "I came here with Yoona because of Mom and Krystal. So, if you think that you can interfere Yoona's life and mine just because I step in this house again, you make a big mistake here, Mr. Jung". Jessica stands up abruptly.

"Jessica dear.. let's not do this on the dinner".Mrs. Jung held Jessica's hand, pleadly to ask her to sit again.

Jessica softened and sit back again.

Mr. Jung then said, "I just want the best for Yoona. Since she is my boodline as well".

 Jessica replied, "If you really do, you wouldn't throw me and her out. For God sake, you hurt my feelings few year ago and now you wanna claim her as your granddaughter?"

"Listen!! I never teach you to be unrespectful like this!!" Mr. Jung can't control his emotion.

Unknowingly, Yoona and Krystal watch the scene, and Yoona run into her mom.

"Don;t scream to omma!!" Yoona cry while holding her mom's hand.

Mr. Jung was taken aback when he saw Yoona cry.

Jessica try to calm Yoona, "Yoong, omma is fine. Don't cry"

Yoona, who still have tears in her eyes then glare at Mr. Jung, "I hate you!! You're not my grandpa!!"

Mr. Jung have a bit of sad expression when Yoona said that words.

"Whooaaa..... uhuhuhuhuhu... ommaaaa!! Yoong wanna go home!!" Yoona cried again.

Jessica then hold her in her arm and grab her bag. "Yes, Yoong, we're going home now".

"huhuhuhu.. omma!! I want Yul!!" Yoona cried out for Yuri.

Jessica was about to get out from the front door, when suddenly..

"Is Yoong calling me?". Yuri appeared on the door while smiling. 

Yoona is so excited when she saw Yuri. "Yul Appa!!!"

Jessica and Yuri herself was surprised when they heard that, especially the Jung family.

'Out of nowhere, why she call Yuri with Appa?' Jessica is confused.

Yuri who still surprised, "Yoong, what did I said before? If I'm not around, you have to be strong and don't cry. So you can protect your omma". Said Yuri while wiping Yoona's tears.

"I know. But I don't like that grandpa. He makes omma upset and sad!!" Yoona hug Yuri. Pouting.

Jessica then said to Yuri, "Yuri-ah, sorry. But we have to leave now". Then she bid goodbye to Krystal and her mom, but didn't said anything to Mr. Jung.

Yuri then bow to Mrs. Jung, Krystal and lastly to Mr. Jung. 

Mr. Jung have a mix feeling when he saw Yuri and keep thinking about Yoona call her as her appa.

When Yuri, Jessica, and Yoona get into the car and left, Mrs. Jung approach Mr. Jung with a dissapointed face. "Is this what you call an effort? You only makes her drift apart from our family!!". Mrs. Jung then go back to dining room, clean up everything.

Krystal then have her turn to talk, "Dad, can you be more wisely when you talk to unnie?". she shake her head in dissapointment.

Mr. Jung just stood there facing the front door of his house.

 

 

IN THE CAR

Yoona felt asleep on the way home. It's a cue for Yuri to ask Jessica.

"Sica-ah, what happened? Is your dad making you upset again?". Yuri sounds worried.

Jessica sigh, "He can never change. Still the same old stubborn guy who I used to know".

Yuri hold Jessica's hand while holding the steering wheel on the other hand. "At least, he want to meet you, Sica-ah. He still thought of you as his daughter".

Jessica looking at Yuri and said, "What I see is he want to control my life again". Then she look at Yoona on the back seat, "and Yoona's life". "It's too much for Yoona. For now, I just don't want him to approach me or Yoona until he can instropect himself". Jessica sigh.

Yuri replied, "Everything gonna be fine, Sica-ah. I will assure that." She smile to Jessica. And Jessica do the same.

When they arrived at home, they're still in the car because,

"...Sica omma" Yoona mumbling in her sleep. Jessica and Yuri laughing.

"...Yul appa" Yoona mumbing again. Yuri and Jessica look at each other.

"I... I.. never ask her to call me that, Sica-ah" Yuri nervously said that.

"I know Yuri-ah. It just that I don't know how to explain it to her". Jessica sigh again. "It takes time, but she will understand soon".

Yuri smile and slowly get closer to Jessica then kiss her, "I love you".

Jessica replied, "I love you too, Yuri-ah". Then she kiss back.

When their kiss is become passionately, a weird sounds comes from the back seat.... GROOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..... from Yoona's stomach.

Yuri gigle, "hahaha.. she must be still hungry. I will make some congee later". Jessica still blushing after the kiss. 

"Let me grab her and your bags, just open the front door, Sica-ah", Yuri wink to her.

Jessica playfully slap Yuri's arm, "oh, play a gentlemen, huh?".

"I always am". Yuri wink again.

Jessica blushing, 'since when she learn how to flirt like that?'.

Then they get inside the house.

 

 

Another night has gone. But nobody will know what's the world gonna have for them. ##########################################################################################################################################

 

END OF CHAPTER 32