36

Never gonna leave you

CHAPTER 36

Yoona is picked up by Krystal after school. Somehow she already knows that Yuri will leave her and her mom. She's inside Krystal's car and didn't talk at all. 
Krystal knew about that. Jessica ask her to  pick up Yoona, and tell her about what happened.

Krystal look to her side at Yoona who is sit on the passenger seat. 'Sigh...poor Yoona'.
Yoona just staring at the window outside the car. All the conversation that Yoona and Yuri had in the morning inside the car, replaying in her mind now.

FLASHBACK
'Yoong-ah. Can you take care of your umma when I'm gone?'
'Appa, where are you going? Can I come with you?'
'Appa will be away for a while. For the time being, can you protect her? You're a strong girl. I'm sure you can do it.' Yuri caress Yoona's head.
'You will come back and play with Yoong, right?! Appa!'
Yuri smile to her, 'if my Yoong study hard and become a strong girl, appa promise, appa will come back and play with you.'
Yoona start crying but she definitely understand that Yuri wants her to be brave.
'Appa loves you, Yoong. Don't forget that. Appa will definitely keep in touch with you. Appa gonna go for a while to make sure that you and Sica omma become happier'
'But appa, Yoong don't understand. Why appa needs to go? Hwaaa.... Waaaa..' Yoona kept crying.
'Yoong, you will understand one day. You already promised that you'll become stronger. Do it for me and for your mom.'
'Hiks..hiks.. I promise, appa'.
END OF FLASHBACK 

Yoona let out some tears when she remember Yuri. Krystal saw that but didn't said anything.
'I already promised to appa'. She straight away erase the tears with her petite hand.

When Krystal and Yoona arrived at home, Jessica hug Yoona, and smile weakly to her. She almost cry again, "Yoona-ah..."
She regret everything that she said about ashamed of Yuri. If she could turn back the time.. If only...
Yoona hug her back, "omma, don't cry. Appa said that she will be back".
Krystal feel sorry for what happened, but in her mind, she really wants to scold her sister. 

"Unnie, I will take Yoona upstairs to get her shower." Krystal then told Yoona to wait in her room.
Jessica's face is so gloomy that she don't even notice that Yoona going to her room.

"Unnie, let's take a sit first. I need to show you something". Krystal ask her sister to sit down on the couch.
Then, she handed Jessica some diary.

"What is this, Krystal?".
"I found that in Yuri's old bedroom unnie. At the time when you still pregnant with Yoona. It's not just ordinary diary."

Jessica then open the first page, 'this is Yuri's diary'. 

"Don't worry unnie, I don't even read the first half of that. But I do know that she really loves you".

Jessica close her eyes and try to hold back her tears.

Krystal get up from the couch, "I will take Yoona to shower now. I will let you by yourself, unnie".

Jessica flip the diary page by page, until she read the page where the date was like 4 days ago.

'I wish I didn't hear what she's talking about with Tiffanny just now. I really wish I didn't hear that all. After all these times.. My sacrifice for her, my time, my life.. It's still not enough to make her happy. Instead she ashamed of me. God, I can't think of anything else to make her life happier and complete. What should I do? Should I just leave her and Yoona?'

Jessica crying again. But she still want to finish to read it.

'I met him again. Then I realised I'm actually can make Jessica's life become fuller now. I don't know if I make a right decision or not. But I know what I'm doing'

Jessica confused. 'Him? Who is the person that Yuri talking about?'

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.
Jessica was too excited. She thought that it could be Yuri coming back for her and Yuri change her mind.
However, when she open the door,........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jessica.... "

 

 

 

 


Jessica couldn't believe her eyes... Shocked.. Anger...

 

 

 

 

 

"Taecyeon....."

 


######################################
END OF CHAPTER 36

 


;P