27

Never gonna leave you

YURI'S WORKPLACE

Yuri is giving a short briefing to new mechanics at her workplace.

"So, after you guys check the caburator, make sure that you tick everything on the list. To make sure that every single step and task is completed."

All the new mechanics nod their head. 

"I guess that's all for today, you guys can start work now. And if you guys have a question, please don't hesitate to ask me." Yuri smile to them before she bid goodbye.

It's so obvious that some of them have a tint of blush on their face, since Yuri is so pretty and kind to them.

She was about to go to Narsha's office when Donghae suddenly call her name.

"Yuri. Wait up, yo!" Donghae approach her.

"What's up?" Yuri put down her documents on the table.

Donghae hand over some card to her. "Here.."

"What's this?" Yuri confused.

Donghae just smile while scrathing his head, "hehhehe.."

Yuri's eyes is getting bigger when she read the content.

"Oh my God!!!!" Yuri's jaw droped.

"Are you getting married with Seungyeon??!!" 

"hehehehehe..yes." Donghae just smile like an idiot.

Yuri playfully hit Donghae's shoulder. "Cogratulation, bro!! Finally!!"

"I want you to be the first person who know this. Since you are like my sister." 

"Thanks. I can't believe it you finally ask her to marry you."

"It took lots of courage for me to propose her. And it just gonna be family and close friends who will attend the wedding. So, bring Jessica and Yoona with you!!"

Yuri sigh, "I can't promise that to you. Probably I will ended up going to your wedding by myself"

"Don't be so sulky, Yuri. Then find someone like a boyfriend to go with you if your friend can't" Donghae tried to cheer her.

Yuri hit his shoulder again,"Yah!! I don't have time for that."

"Don't hit me!! I don't wanna die before my wedding. hahaha.. "Donghae then leave Yuri by herself.

"Aish.. that guy!!" Yuri then staring at the wedding invitation card.

Should I ask Sica to come with me? hmmmm..

Then she grab her document before she entering Narsha's office to give the report.

 

 

YURI'S HOUSE

Jessica was about to clean up the floor when her phone suddenly ringing,

beep..beep.. hello..hello..moshi..moshi..cao..cao..

"Hello?" Jessica answer the phone while still holding the broom.

"Unnie!!!!! OMG!! I miss you soooo much!!"

"Yah, Krystal!! Can you not scream on the phone??!! my ears bleeding", Jessica annoyed.

"hehehe.. mianhee, unnie. Mom asking if you can bring Yoona over  this Sunday?"

Jessica silenced for a while, "But.. dad...."

"He's going on the business trip for a week. So you don't need to worry, unnie."

Jessica's dad is actually forgive Jessica of what happened before. After Yoona was born, he is actually very happy and was hoping to see Yoona around. But because of his pride, he can't tell it to everyone that he miss Jessica and also his newlyborn granddaughter. He can only see Yoona's pict when Jessica's mom or Krystal show it from their phone, which is enough for him. Jessica's dad really want Jessica to go back to the house, but he choose to keep his ego as he don't want to make the situation awkward since he kick her out 3 years ago.

Jessica sigh, "alright.. I will bring Yoona."

"unnie.. mom will cook lots of food. Can you ask Yuri unnie to come as well? Tiffany unnie will also visit."

"Yuri? hmmm... I will ask her then".

"okay unnie. I should go now. I'll wait for you this Sunday!! ciao!!" Krystal hang up the phone.

 

After cleaning up the floor for about 10 minutes, Jessica got tired and accidentally fall asleep on the sofa.

Just the right time when Yuri go home to drop the documents. She saw Jessica and she smile.

She tuck a few hair strain on Jessica's face to the ears. Yuri watching her sleep carefully and keep smiling.

Jessica feels that someone watching her, then she open her eyes.

uhmm..?? Yuri..??

Yuri surprised when Jessica woke up.

Both of them are so awkward when they realise they staring at each other.

"uhmm.. S...sorry Sica-ah. I just wanna drop off my document. I will pick up Yoona now. hmm.. bye..!!" Yuri then rushed back to her car. ah!! I forgot to ask her about the wedding invitation.

Jessica then tried to stop Yuri before Yuri go. "Oh!! Yuri! Wait!!"

"Sica-ah, before that. i just wanna ask if you can go with me to Donghae and Seungyeon's wedding this Sunday?" Yuri nervously ask.

Jessica dissapointedly answer, "I was about to ask if you can go with me to my family dinner this Sunday"

Yuri look down, "I'm sorry.. I can't. I promise to Donghae to attend his party."

Jessica smile dissapointedly, "It's okay.. I'm also sorry that I can't go with you. I have to bring Yoona over since my mom asking me to".

"Can you tell your mom that I'll make it up for the next time? I promise." Yuri smile.

"Of course Yuri-ah." Jessica also smile. "Come back quickly with Yoona, I'm already order something for dinner tonight".

"Aigoo. You know that I can cook for us. Why you have to order the food delivery?" 

"Because Tiffany and Taeyeon will have dinner here. You will be too tired if you have to cook a lot for us"

"I see.. hmm.. I'm going to pick up Yoona now. Bye, Sica-ah". Yuri get into her car.

Jessica wave to Yuri. "Bye, Yuri-ah"

Yuri-ah.. if I tell to Tiffany that I slowly and slowly feel nervous when I look at you into your eyes, will she laughing at me? I'm confused, Yuri-ah.. What have you done to me..to my heart..

 

 

 

SOSHI KINDERGARTEN

"Annyeong, Se Kyung". Yuri greet Se Kyung casually since they become closer after Yoona got enrolled in this school.

Se Kyung was blushing madly when Yuri greet her. "Ah, annyeong Yuri-shii."

Yuri pouting, "Se Kyung, I told you to just call me Yuri, casually. I thought that we are friend now?"

Se Kyung nervously said, "Yes!! I mean, No!! I mean, yeah.. uhmm.. Yuri...."

Yuri chuckled by Se Kyung's reaction, "You are such a funny girl, Se Kyung-ah".

Alright, now it makes Se Kyung fly over heels when she Yuri's smiling face to her. 

"I.. I will go get Yoona now, Yuri.. Just a moment, please". Se Kyung then rushed to the playroom to get Yoona.

Yuri still laughing. That girl is so funny. what a unique friend I have here.

 

When Se Kyung come back to the front desk with Yoona, Yuri bid a farewell to her.

"Bye Se Kyung, I'll see you next Monday". Yuri wave to her. Yoona alo wave to her

Se Kyung happily wave back to Yuri and Yoona, "Bye Yuri!! Bye Yoona!! Take care!!"

Yuri... she is so kind to me.. I wonder if she had a same feeling like me. Se Kyung keep touching her cheek that still blushing.

 

Suddenly Yuri remembered something when she get into her car with Yoona. 

"Ah!! Yoong!! I forgot to sign the pick up check list on the front desk."

Yoona tilt her head, "ung??"

"I'll be back in a minute". Yuri then rushed back to the front desk.

"gyahahahaha.. Yul!! babo!!" Yoona giggled by herself.

 

Se Kyung was preparing to close the front desk, but got startled when Yuri stop her.

"Se Kyung-ah wait!! I need to sign those pick up check list"

Se Kyung just frozed, but collect all her thoughts together after that, "Oh.. lemme find it.."

"I'm sorry Se Kyung-ah, you supposed to go home already now..". 

"It's fine, Yuri-ah. Ah, I found it. Here you go", Se Kyung put the check list on her desk.

After Yuri sign it, she bid a farewell to Se Kyung. But when she was about to get out from the door...

"Se Kyung-ah.."

Se Kyung avert her gaze from the desk to Yuri, "Yes?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Would you like to come to my friend's wedding with me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

################################################################################################################

 

END OF CHAPTER 28

 

 

 

 

 

DO YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR MY COMEBACK CHAPTER?? HOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHHO....