8

Never gonna leave you

"She pregnant..."

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon gasps together when they heard that, shocked. Yuri just keep silent and holding her tears. 

"it's 7 weeks pregnancy.." the doctor sigh, "you guys are still high school student, I hope you guys can be have more responsibility of your own future". He go out from the door and say again, "take care of your friend, she really need a support right now".

"Thank you doctor". Tiffany and Taeyeon bow to him.

Yuri sat down on the chair beside Jessica's bed and just stare at Jessica blankly. Tiffany panic, "Tae-Tae, what I should I do?? Uncle Jung is gonna be very angry if he heard this!!". Taeyeon try to calm her, "Fany-ah, let them come back from holiday first. Until then, Jessica must be in a good condition to tell her parent all of this".    "But Tae, Uncle is very hard person. Even sometimes Auntie is having a difficult time to deal with his temper".  Then Taeyeon think, "hmm.. how about if we talk to Krystal first about this? because she's Jessica's sister. She will defend her sister". Tiffany fold her arm together, "I don't know Tae-Tae, I really don't know what to do now". Taeyeon turn her head just to see that Yuri didn't said anything. "Yuri-ah, do you have anything on your mind now?"

Yuri didn't answer. Instead, she just stand up and go out from the room. "Yah!! Yuri-ah!!!" Taeyeon surprised with Yuri's action. 

 

 

At the hospital park

Yuri sitting on the bench and stare at her own hands. Sica pregnant... she pregnant.. it's her child with Taecyeon.. She let out her tears and crying. I love you Sica, but this is hard for me. I'm really hurt.  She wipe her tears.  Taecyeon is already with that Jiyeon. But I need to do something about it now. He have to responsible of Jessica's baby!!  She take out her phone and dial Taecyeon's number....  the number you are calling is not available, please try to..  She keep calling but the same reply from the provider keep comes out.  Where is he? I guess I still have to face him again after what I do to him last night.

After she arrived at Taecyeon's house, she surprised with a view of people moving out the stuff from his house. Then she ask one of the worker there about where his about. "Mr. Taecyeon already left and hire us to sell his stuff to the warehouse". Yuri's bigger when she heard the answer, "Do you any chance know where he move?". "hmm.. He mention something about US and Europe, but I'm not sure Miss, I can be wrong since my hearing is not really good anymore. I'm sorry". Yuri then thank him and walk back to the hospital. 

Sica-ah... What should we do..  

When she got back to Jessica's room, Taeyeon and Tiffany still there waiting for her to come back. "Yuri, where did you go?", Tiffany concern. Yuri sigh, "I'm looking for Taecyeon. To ask him to be responsible with Jessica and their baby". Taeyeon walk closer to Yuri, "and what's his reaction?".

"He's not in Korea anymore. He fly this morning somewhere whether it's US or Europe with that Jiyeon". Yuri look so angry.

 

 

 

 

 

"Is that true..?  Yuri-ah......?" the voice that comes out from the weak body startle everyone in the room.

 

 

 

 

END of Chapter 8

####################################################################################################################

Short update.. T______T  mianhee...