Chapter 9

The Unwilling Wife

"OPPA!" Sohyun ssaid happily as she ran towards the stranger and hugged.

"It is you Sohyunie!" the guy said as they held hands and jumped aroung.

"Yoseob oppa, where are the other oppas?" she asked him.

"They went out to get some food" the guy who L.Joe assumed was Yoseob said.

"So, how is everything?" Yoseob asked Sohyun as he tilted his head.

"Er...well, I'm married" Sohyun said and Yoseob gasped as he let go of her hands.

"To who?" Yoseob asked shocked.

"To me" L.Joe butted in.

"To you!" Yoseob said as he turned around to see L.Joe. 

"To him" Sohyun comfirmed.

"OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!" Yoseob said happily as he started jumping again. "I'm gonna call the guys and tell them to get here ASAP!" As soon as Yoseob said that the other boys walked in through the door. The children surrounded them as they asked them what they got.

"Woah there, calm down" a gyu with broun hair told them.

"OPPAS!" Sohyun yelled as all the five boys looked up to see Sohyun.

"OMO! SOHYUNIE!" a verry tall guy ran to her and hugged her.

"Oppa! I missed you too!" Sohyun said happily.

"Hey what about us?" the guy with the brown hair asked Sohyun.

"Doojun oppa, I did miss you...but not as much as Gina unnie...she was really sad to find out that you were going to come back here" Sohyun said.

"I did tell her I was in Seoul for a week" Doojun said looking sad.

"Don't be sad Dooj, we are going there soon" another gut with black hair said.

"Before anything else, guys, Sohyun-ah is married" Yoseob suddenly announced.

"You what?" 

-o-

After explaning to Sohyun's oppas about her getting married to L.Joe, everyone sat down to eat. 

"Don't eat too much fatty" Junhyung teased Sohyun who turned red and glared at him.

"I am not fat!" Sohyun said as she stuffed her face with rice.

"Don't pick a fight with your oppas!" Kikwang said with a smile.

"He started it" Sohyun grumbeled.

"Whatever you say shorty" Junhyun said and Sohyun whined again.

"Aren't you gonna say anything?" Dongwoon asked L.Joe.

"Nah, I really don't want to get involved" L.Joe said as he ate silently.

"So...you married her" Dongwoon said.

"Yeah" 

Huh, you don't sound too happy" Dongwoon  said.

"What do you mean?" L.Joe asked him, cconfused.

"Dunno...you two just look so...distant as if you know nothing about eachother" 

That's cuz we don't L.Joe wanted to say but that would cause trouble so he just shut his mouth and carried on eating while watchingSohyun get bulled by her oppas. L.Joe could only wonder where all the children had ran off to for now. 

After they had eaten the children were plaing with Sohyun as the boys cleaned up while L.Joe was left to watch Sohyun and the children. L.Joe watched as Sohyun played with them. She looked so happy with them. L.joe could only imagine how good of a mother Sohyun would be. He sighed.

"What is all the sighing for?" Dongwoon asked L.Joe as he sat down next to him.

"I really don't know" L.Joe said.

"Do you know why we are all so close to Sohyun?" Dongwoon asked him suddenly and L.Joe could only shake his head.

"It's because we met her when she was alone"

OK I am sorry for any mistakes but I'm in a rush right now so bye!