Chapter 4

The Unwilling Wife

Sohyun sighed and dragged herself to the door but before she could open the door Hyuna came running and opened the door for L.Joe. 

"Hi! Come in!" Hyuna said and then she dragged L.Joe before he could say anything. 

"Sohyun-ah, I'm gonna borrow him for a minute, kya!" it wasn't a question.

All Sohyun could do was nod and she watched as L.Joe got dragged to the kitchen. 

L.Joe was shocked when he suddenly got dragged by Hyuna. 

What the hell? he thought to himself as she carried on dragging him. When they arrived in the kitchen she let go of his hand and looked straight in his eyes. Her eyes narrowed as she said "You are that Lee Byunghyun"

"What?" L.Joe asked, clearly he was confused.

"The kid from my high school" she said dangerously "The player"

Something clicked in L.Joe's head and he was suddenly scared "Hyuna noona!"

"Oh so you do recognize me" she said still very dangerously.

"I...noona, I sweare I have changed!" L.Joe said despretly finaly realising that Hyuna knew the player him from high school. He was really close to Hyuna until her parents pulled her out of school because of chronic gastroenteritis and after that he never saw her again. L.Joe gulped as Hyuna came close to him. Their faces only inches away "You hurt my Sohyun, I'll make sure you regret the day you were born...we are close friends so I trust you L.Joe" and with that said Hyuna walked off and L.Joe was left alone in the kitchen stunned. L.Joe sighed when everything finally sunk in. 

"Byunghyun?" her soft voice called him by his real name. 

He hadn't heard her call him yet so it was strange but in a good way. Her head poped in through the door and for a second he found her cute.He mentally shook his head.

"Let's go" he said to her as he walked out the kitchen.

Moody bastard she thought to herself as she followed him out the door.

She got in the back sit of the car and L.Joe didn't question her. He couldn't understand why she couldn't ride shotgun. 

"We are going dress fitting first" he announced as he started the engin.

"Whatever" Sohyun muttured from the back sit. 

They were quiet throughout the whole journey. None of them had anything to say. When they got to the store Sohyun was amazed to see so many different dresses, they were all very beautiful. Sohyun would have loved to pick out one but she already knew that wasn't going to happen...did she tell you she was getting married in 3 days!

Sohyun was informed that he dress was infact already for her. She was so amazed at the fact that her of a future husband knew her dress size...must e her father's doing once again. Speaking of her father, she hadn't spoken to him since the day she was informed about her marriage. She was going to have to pay him a visit.

She changed into her wedding dress.

 

Sohyun was horrified. 

Her future husbang had done everything! He, well not exactly him, it was his workers, had planned the whole wedding. Sohyun didn't even get to cchoose a dress but she wasn't complaning beacuse she had to admit that she looked good in it. 

The fact that she was getting married tomorrow was still sinking in. What shocked her the most was the fact that her father had sold her for the sake of his business. She wanted to slap her father...if only her mom was still alive.

No, Sohyun you cannot get sad in front of that cold hearted bastard! She told herself as she quikly blinked back the tears, afraid that L.Joe would see them. She wasn't going to let him think that he was making her unhappy. She quickly looked away from the mirror and told the attendent that the dress was perfect and that she loved it. The attendent asked her if she would like to show L.joe but she quickly said it would be bad luck if he saw her in the dress before the day of the wedding.

When L.Joe realised that she wasn't going to show him the dress, he grumbeled to himself about how he would have wanteded to see it. Sohyun rolled her eyes and they were soon out of the store and on their way to another.

his oppinion Sohyun though as she followed him around. They were spending the whole day making final decisions for the wedding. Well, he was the one doing all of it, she had no say in it what so ever. They spent the rest of the tasting food, looking at decorations, flowers and cake. She didn't want to see another cake again.

Sohyun was tired and hungry. L.Joe decided that they would eat out today so he took her to a cafe. When they entered the cafe L.Joe saw someone. His eyes widen and at once he wanted to get out but what was he going to tell Sohyun, that suddenly he wasn't hungry anymore. Well that wasn't going to work. Out of all place, why did they have to be here?

"Oh! L.Joe!" one of the guys called him. All he could do was smile at them. Sohyun was confused but she guess they were someone L.Joe knew. L.Joe led her to them.

"Hey! Is she our future sister in law?"