Chapter 8

The Unwilling Wife

Sohyun tried everything to get her lazy husband to get out of the bed so she could sleep. She had no plans of sharing a bed with him. She jumped on  the bed, she kicked him, wacked him, tried to take the blanket away but he didn't move. Little did Sohyun know that he was actually awake, secretly enjoying hearing her struggle. After a while he got annoyed of her bothering him so he grabed Sohyun's hands and pulled her down on the bed on top of him. 

Sohyun blushed. His arms were warm and his chest was solid. She felt comfortable and safe.

"Byunghyun let me go!" she said as she stied to get out of his iron grip, but he didn't listen.

"I'm tired, sleep" he said as he tighten his grip around her. 

"Get off of me you bastard!" she yelled at him.

L.Joe just smirked and ignored her words. She got tired of fightinf and slowly she could feel her eyelids getting heavy. L.Joe could feel her going limp as she started to fall asleep. She soon fell asleep in his arms and L.Joe watched her sleep peacefully. L.Joe smiled at her. He finally had her in his arms...how log he had waited for that moment.

L.Joe shoook his head. Not the time to think about that he told himself and he too fell asleep.

The next morning didn't go too well for L.Joe.

"You ET!" she yelled at him as she hit his chest. It took him by surprise because it was early in the morning.

"The ?" he asked her as he was still a little bit dazed.

"YOU ET!" she kept on yelling at him as she carried on hitting him. 

"OK, little girl, calm down. It's not like I would do anything to a little girl like you" he said sleeply.

"You bastard!" she swore at him as she stomped out of the room. 

He sighed. He had made another mistake...again. He was never going to stop making mistakes in front of her. He wanted to smack himself in the face but he didn't. 

Sohyun couldn't believe that she gave into him again. She was trying hard to hate him but her heart wasn't letting her. She groaned.

-o-

"Where do you think your going?" L.Joe asked her as she tried to sneek out.

"None of your business et" she spat at him before ltying to leave but L.Joe grabbed her wrist and said "I'm coming with you" he announced.

"You'll get bored" she told him but he wouldn't listen. 

As she walked around he followed her like a lost puppy. L.Joe had no idea as to what Sohyun was doing. He didn't know why he followed her either. Sohyun inally stopped walking and they were now standing in front of what looked like dance hall. 

"What are we doing here?" L.Joe asked his wife out of curiousity.

"Watch" she told him as they entered the hall. 

Suddenly a bunch of young childrent ran to Sohyun calling her "unnie" and "noona". L.Joe was shocked to see all these little children here. 

"Hell" Sohyun greeted them with a smiled and L.Joe couldn't help but smile.

"Noona, who is this?" a young boy asked Sohyun while ointing at LJoe.

"Oh could it be that you are noona's boyfriend?" another boy asked making the two blush.

"You two are bluusing so it must be true!" a girl said happly while clapping.

"You children don't change do you" Sohyun told them.

"Ajusi, are you Sohyun unnie's boyfriend?"  another young girl asked L.Joe who could only stare at her.

"Noona! You finally got rid of that scary and tall forigner" another boy said.

L.Joe could only wonder who they were talking about.

"Anyway, where is Gikwang oppa?" Sohyun asked the chilren.

"He went out to get something" a girl said.

"What about the others?" Sohyun asked and the children answered that they didn't know.

"Aish, these oppas" Sohyun muttured to herself.

"Omo! Sohyunie...is that you?"