Chapter 22

The Unwilling Wife

"You can do this" L.Joe said softly as Sohyun gripped the stearing wheal. 

L.Jor placed his hand on her sholder and gave her and encourging nod. Sohyun took a deep breath and started the engin.

If this was with someone else, she doesn't think she would have ever dared to sit in front of the stearing wheal again but it was L.Joe so she somehow trusted him. 

-o-

"See, it wasn't that bad" L.Joe said.

"You're right...it wasn't" Sohyun said as she relaxed her body.

"You want to drive us back home?" L.Joe asked her.

Her eyes widen. The thought of going on the road just paralysed her. L.Joe saw her and decided it wasn't time yet.

"It's ok....we will take it slow" he said as he placed his hand on her shoulder in a comforting manner. 

L.Joe then got out of the car so he could open the door for her.

"Thank you" she muttured when he went out of the car.

Sohyun was thankful for him. It was because of him she would ride shotgun, it was because of him she was slowly getting back into driving. She had hated the idea when L.Joe told her where he was taking her. 

She smiled at him when he opened the door for her. She got into the passanger seat while L.Joe took the driver's seat. 

L.Joe drove them back home. Sohyun was tired from all the Jiyeon drama and then driving. It had drained her and all she wanted to do was go straight to bed. L.Joe could tell that his wife was very tired. He smiled as he watched her move around in his bedroom like a lost child. 

"Is this what you are looking for?" L.Joe asked as he handed her the towel.

"Thanks" she muttured as she took it and went to the bathroom for a shower.

-o-

"Oppa! Unnie!" Sora greeted Sohyun and L.Joe happily.

"Hey there baby girl" L.Joe as said as he kneeled down to her level.

"Sorry to dump her on you like this but she really wanted to come around" Doojun explained as he scratcehd the back of his neck.

"It's alright oppa, we don't mind" Sohyun said with a bright smile.

"Nope, we don't mind" L.Joe agreed.

"Does that mean Sora can stay, oppa?" she asked Doojun.

"Sure" Doojun said as he pated her head.

"Thank you oppa!" Sora said as she happily jumped around.

"I'm once again really sorry about this" Doojun said before he left.

"Let's go baby girl" L.Joe said as he picked up Sora and took her somewhere.

Sohyun watched the two play all day. L.Joe took such good care of her that Sohyun couldn't helo but feel that he would be a good father someday. L.Joe did such a good job that Sohyun had the whole day to herself.

"What do you want to do next?" L.Joe asked Sora.

"I want to...go out!" Sora said.

"To the park?" L.Joe asked her and she nodded happily.

"Sohyun, do you want to come?" L.Joe asked Sohyun while looking at her.

Sohyun looked a Sora who looked like she wanted her to come. Sohyun nooded and joined them.

L.Joe took one of Sora's hand while Sohyun took the other and on their way to the park they talked and laughed. If anyone saw them, they would assume that they were a family, going out together. 

"Let's play tag!" Sora said as she jumped around. 

Sohyun had never seen her this happy as she assmued it was the affect L.Joe had on her.

"Tag! You're it!" Sora said as she tagged L.Joe and ran away.

Sohyun was still in a daze and couldn't process the information fast enough and was therefore grabbed by L.Joe around the waist as he whispered "Tag, you're it" in a very husky tone, sending shivers down her spine.

Well, here it is. For everyone wondering what Sohyun's worst nightmare was....did this answer your question? If not, I must have gone wrong somewhere. Anyway, while I was off doing exams, this story seems to have gained more subscribers so I am really happy. Thank you everyone and please don't forget to leave a comment and vote if you feel like it! Oh and I should mention that I'm not done with chapter so be prepared, I could include one anythime!