Chapter 16

The Unwilling Wife

Sohyun couldn't deny the fact that she was attracted towars L.Joe but it was nothing more. Sohyun was in bed playing around with the though of L.Joe. Why did everone say he was a good person because she couldn't see it. Yes, there were moments that he was nice to her but somethimes he was just simply mean and rude and demanding. 

She couldn't sleep.

When morning came she dragged herself to get ready to go and meet Ilhoon. When she was ready she went downstairs to the kitchen to see L.Joe getting himself some coffee. Sohyun wondered where all the mainds had gone before laving without even telling L.Joe. 

-o-

"Ilhoon, if you called me out just to have this conversation again...then you already know what I'm going to say" Sohyun said as she sipped on her coffee.

"But you would be a lot happier!" Ilhoon said. 

"Ilhoon...it can't be helped" Sohyun said calmly.

"Peniel hyung would have liked it!" Ilhoon argued.

Sohyun smiled sadly at the mention of his name.

"Why can you not see me as a man?" Ilhoon demanded.

Sohyun suddenly stops and stares at him. She honestly doesn't know why she cannot see him as a man. He was nice, kind and caring. He was always there for her...so why could she not see him as a man? Sohyun suddenly stood up and left.

She ran away. She didn't like the question. Sohyun sighed when she finally got home. 

L.Joe stared at her as she walked in.

"How come you're home early?" he asked her but she did't answer. L.Joe got worried and wondered what happened.

"Sohyun?" he called her as he stood up from where he was sat.

When she turned to face him she was in tears. L.Joe hugs her at once as she starts to cry into his chest. L.Joe rubs her back and says comforting words like "it will be alright" into her ears, until she has fallen asleep in his arms. L.Joe carries her bridal style and takes her to his room.

The maids watched L.Joe in amusement. They know the truth about their relationship but they suspected that L.Joe truly loves Sohyun. 

The next day when Sohyun is awake she is shocked to find herself in L.Joe's bed and she was even more shocked to find that L.Joe was next to her fully awake and staring at her. He smiled at her. Her heart suddenly spead up and she could feel her cheeks heat up and suddenly she couldn't look him in the eyes any more. 

"We can share if you are comfortable" he said with a smirk on his face.

"YAH! YOU E!" she yelled at him.

Sudddenly he kissed her forehead.

"Cute" he said before getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom.

A stunned Sohyun stared at the bathroom door.

Hey! Yay I finally updated! Sorry it took a while but I was having an emotional break down after reading Naruto and also because of The Romantic and Idol. So anyway, I know this is short but I didn't want to reavel anymore so her we are. Anyway do leave a comment and I'd be really happy to get some votes but I'm not gonna ask for it. I just ask for comments to tell me what you think of this story so far...so please leave your thoughts! Bye for now!