Special

The Unwilling Wife

Even after getting back togethere with L.Joe, he still wouldn't tell her why she was choesn to play his wife...ofcourse she wasn't playing anymore they were actually married. 

"Omo! Sohyun-ah! You look so pretty!" Jihyun said as she and the other girls came in her dressing room.

Oh, did I mention that Sohyun and L.Joe were having another weddig ceremony?

This time it was different. This time she got to choose the dress and she got to get involved and they were in love with eachother. It was different. It was more special. It was more happier.

"Oh your dress is amazing" Gayoon said.

(Ignore the big ribbon and Jihyun and imagine her hair and dress to be longer)

"Suits you better then the one you had last time" Hyuna said while nodding to herslef.

"Unnies...I'm so scared!" Sohyun said.

"Yah! You have already done this once....why are you so scared?" Hyuna said.

"I don't know!" Sohyun cried.

Nobody knew the real reason why they were having another wedding...except for Sohyun's dad. They were having another wedding to make their marriage more special and they held this ceremony on the day of their first fake marriage...it had been a year since their fake marriage. 

"Don't be nervous...you will be fine" Jihyun said with a warm smile.

There was a knock on the door and Sohyun's dad's head poped in.

"It's time" he said.

The girls decided to leave the father and daughter alone so they could go look for their seats.

He smiled at his daughter.

"Dad..." Sohyun said while she held his hand.

"My daughter has grown up so much...even without her parents..." he said as he wiped away his tears.

Sohyun placed her free hand on his face and looked at him with a smile.

"What is done is done...I love you dad and I know you love me" Sohyun said and her dad nodded.

"Oh I almost forgot...there is someone else here to see you" her dad said before letting the person in.

"Peniel!"

"Hey!" Peniel greeted with a smile.

They hugged eachother before letting go.

"Nervous?" Peniel asked with a smile and Sohyun nodded.

"Don't be...you are walking towards your happiness" Peniel said.

"You alwaks know what to say" Sohyun said with a smile.

He nodded and said "I try...now go" he grabbed her hand and gave it to her dad.

Sohyun took a deep breaths and said "Let's go"

L.Joe saw his wife coming down the ailes and he smiled at her. She blushed and looked down making him smirk.

"You look beautiful" he whispered to her making her blush and he smirked again.

Soon it was time for their vows.

"Kwon Sohyun...I want you to know that I love you and I will love you for the rest of my life. I vow to trust and love you, respect you and to hold you. I will always protect you and support you and be there for you...forever and always. This is my promise to you for the rest of our lives together"

Sohyun felt her tears in her eyes and tried her best to hold them back.

"Lee Byunghun...you have already showed me that you will be an amazing husbad and I couldn't have asked to fall in love with a better persone. You always make me smile even when I have nothing to smile for...and I promise to accept you for who you re because it was you I fell in love with"

Everyone in the ceromony were at the verge of tears. They exchanged rings and shared their first kiss as an officially married couple...not that anyone else knew.

-o-

L.Joe woke up in the middle of the night to find his wife wasn't in bed. He got out of bed and grabbed his coat which was on the floor...for a reason which shall not be named. He put on some clothes before making his way to the balcony where he could see his wife in his tux's shirt only. He walked behind her and placed his coat on her.

"Hey" she said softly.

"Hey yourself" he replied before kissing her neck.

"Why?" she asked making him stop.

"Something bothering you?" he asked.

"Why did you choose me...you could have had anyone" Sohyun asked him.

He smiled and looked into the night sky as if her was re-living some happy memory.

"I saw you for the first time at the video game parlor...you were playing without a care in the world...and at the moment I saw you it was like all time had stopped...I had to find out about you but I was scared...so I got some of my dad's best workers to find out about you...and I found out that you were with someone else...I was really sad to find that out and decided I shouldn't go after you...but then after years later I met your dad...he needed help...at once I recognised that he shared the same name as my first love...so I asked him if he had a daughter and he said your name...you were chosen because I was in love with you...even when I said I wouldn't go after you I couldn't stop my heart...you were my first and only and you will be the last"

Sohyun listened to all of this quietly and once he was done she kissed him.

"I'm glad you found me"

"I love you"

DONE! How was that for a special/extra chapter? Surprised I added a special chapter? I added this chapter because even when I was finished writing this story people still subscribed and loved this story I wanted to thank everyone with this special update! Thank you so freaking much for all your love and support for this story...I'm really thankful to everyone who has read this!