Chapter 3

The Unwilling Wife

Sohyun slipped on the engagement ring and L.Joe led her to his parents. She still hadn't actuall seen the ring but she could tell that it was an expnsive ring because her unnies kept on saying it. As the two approched L.Jor's parents, her heart beat sped up. What was she going to say? How was she going to act? Would they even like her? All these question piled up in her mind.

L.Joe could feel Sohyun shaking a little so he squeezed her hand in a reassuring way. Sohyun felt herself calm down a little and she felt the warmth of his hand for the first time. It felt nice. 

"Mom, Dad" L.Joe said with a nod and his parents smiled at the two.

"Oh, you two are here....it's nice to finally meet you dear" L.Joe's mom said to Sohyun. Sohyun smiled and at once she could tell that his parents were good people. 

"I'm Sohyun, it's nice to neet you too" Sohyun said with a smile on her face.

"Do take a sit" his father said as Sohyun shook both of their hands. 

L.Joe pulled out the chair for her and she sat down while thanking him. He smiled in reply and took a seat himself. 

"Byunghyun, looks like you found a really good woman this time" his mom said making the two blush while his parents laughed.

"Mom~" L.Joe whined like a teenager which made Sohyun laugh silently.

"Now son, don't make you fiance think you are a child" his dad warned L.Joe in a mocking tone and Sohyun couldn't help but laugh out loud this time.

"Why don't we order some food for now" L.Joe grumbled as he snached the menu off the table and started to scan through it while his parents laughed at him along with Sohyun. After a while they had ordered and their food arrived. They all ate while talking about small things like the weather and what was on the news recently.

"Oh, I almost forgot...where is Chaerin noona?" L.Joe asked (Yes I'm on about 2NE1's CL...I made her L.Joe's sister)

"She will be here later, she said something suddenly poped up" his dad explained and they carried on eating.

"Who?" Sohyun muttured to L.Joe quietly.

"My sister" he said and she slowly nodded. They should have talked about some background information before coming here which might have happened if she wasn't so paranoid in the car. She mentally face palmed herself and called herself stupid.

"OMO! It is true!" a female voice said and all of them faced a pretty blond.

"Nice to see you too sis" L.Joe said as he rolled his eyed.

"Our Byunghyun is getting married!" his sister while ruffling his hair.

"Noona! he whined and Sohyun laughed again.

Sohyun heard L.Joe's dad clear his throat to get his children's attention. 

"Mom! Dad!" L.Joe's sister said and smiled at them and then she face Sohyun "So, you are the girl that is finally putting Byunghyun in a leash"

"Noona!"

"I mean...i'm Chaerin but call me CL. It's nice to meet you" CL said and shook Sohyun's hand.

"Nice to meet you too CL-shi" Sohyun said polietly and it made L.Joe roll his eyes because he considered Sohyun to be rude.

"No need to be so formal, just call me unnie!" CL said cheerfully. 

Sooon they settled back down to eat and Sohyun felt comfortable with L.Joe's family. She felt like she was accepted. She got on really well with CL. She liked how cool CL was. She, like Sohyun herself, had an intrest in dancing and rapping. Sohyun was shocked to find out that her fiance was also intrested in rapping but she acted like she knew it.

Soon, dinner with L.Joe's family was done and now L.Joe was driving her back to her place. Once again she rode shotgut with her eyes shut thightly. She had to because L.Joe's family had watched them enter the car. When they got to her place Sohyun sighed in relief. L.Joe face her and spoke calmly.

"You want to tell what is wrong?" he said.

"No" she replied quickly as she undid her seat belt and was ready to run back into her place but he stopped her as he caughed her by her wrist. 

"Here, it's a list of things you should know about me...I was going to give this to you earlier on the way here but you were...distracted" he said and he handed her a piece of papre.

"Wait, don't you need to know anything about me?" she asked him.

"Your dad already told me eveything...oh and we are going shopping tomorrow so get ready by 10" he said.

Demanding bastard! she thought to herself.

She nodded and got out of the car and then she watched him drive off. 

This Byunghyun really was a mystery to her.

When she entered her house she was surrounded by her unnies again.

"How was your date?! Tell us everything!" Hyuna said very loudly.

"Unnie! It wasn't a date...I met his family" Sohyun said and her unnies stared at her for a minute before jumping on her again.

"How was his famiy?" Jiyoon demanded.

"They didn't insult you, did they?" Jihyun asked and all Sohyun could do was shake her head.

"Were they nice?" Gayoon asked.

"Yes! They were perfect!" Sohyun said finally making her unnies stop asking her questons.

"They were like the family I never had" Sohyun said quietly as her tears fell. Her unnies knew what was wrong so they all went to hug her.

"Sohyun-ah, we are your family. Forget about the past" Jihyun said as she rubbed her back. Sohyun cried even harder. She had lost everyone. It was just her and her dad but even her dad was a lost cause to her. Ever since her mother passed away he had been distant and being the only child was painful in that situation. And then there was him. He had also left. She now only had her unnies and Ilhoon but today L.Joe's family made her see what she was missing. She was missing a real family. Her unnies made her feel less lonely but she still longed for the warmth of a real family.

Her unnies were her family now. He felt safe and loved with her unnies.

"Hey, Kwon Sso, how about we get you out of that dress, wait for Gina unnie and then we can have a girl's night out" Gayoon said when Sohyun stopped crying.

"What was that about a girl's night out Heokakka?" Gina said as she entered the house.

"Unnie! Let's go out" was all Gayoon said before they got ready.

They went all around shopping and eating and just having fun. Sohyun was happy and she had forgotten her worries. The girls were being their usual loud self and it made them happy.

When they got home they all just went straight to bed. It was late and they were tired. Sohyun gronned at the thought of going shopping with her of a fiance as she dozzed off.

The next morning Sohyun woke up at 9. Her eyes widen as she rushed around the house to get ready. Her unnies wondered why she was in a rush but because they were all tired they didn't question her, insteed they went back to sleep.

She quickly ate some toast and at exactly 10 L.Joe knocked on their door.