Chapter 13

The Unwilling Wife

Sohyun was shocked when L.Joe dragged her to a building. 

"What are we doing here Byunghyun?" Sohyun asked him as she was confused as to what they were doing here.

"Wait" L.Joe said as he pressed the button on the elevator to go up.

"Byunghyun!" Sohyun whined.

L.Joe chuckled to himself as he found this childish side of her cute. They soon reached the top. L.Joe once again grabbed her wrist and dragged her up some stairs.

"Are we going to the roof?" Sohyun asked and L.Joe nodded.

"Before we go out I'm gonna blindfold you" L.Joe said simply and before she could protest L.Joe had already done it. She felt him give her a back hung and whispered to her "Left foot first" 

They slowly walked and as they finally got out on the roof top as she felt the cold air. Sohyun soon felt the cloth around her eyes losen and fall. Sohyun blinked for a while as her  eyesight adjusted to the lighting. Sohyun gasped when she saw what was there. 

"You did this?" Sohyun asked L.Joe after looking at the little picnic L.Joe had set up. 

"No, it just magically appeared" L.Joe said as he rolled his eyes.

"Yah! Don't ruin the mood!" Sohyun snapped at him and smacked him.

"Here" L.Joe said as he took her hand and led her to the picnic. Sohyun blushed and her heart raced. They sat down on the mat together and they stared at eachother for a while.

"You father told me you liked te stars...and well...this place was the best fore seeing them" L.Joe tlod her.

Sohyun looked at him for a second while the information sank in.She looked up at the sky and gasped to see so many stars. Sohyun didn't think twice before jumping to hug him. 

"Thank you!" Sohyun said happily. 

They stared at eachother. Her hand around his neck and his hands slowly went around her waist. Sohyun didn't know why but she leaned in as her eyes slid closed. L.Joe tighten his grip around her waist as he slowly came closer. She felt his warm breath on her face and soon she felt his lips. Her heart exploded. 

When they broke the kiss they looked at eachother with their hands still around eachother. Their noses touching. 

"Byunghyun..."

"No" L.Joe stopped her from saying anything else "I know...only on papers" 

He stood up and walked away. Sohyun stared at him as he walked away. She didn't know why her heart hurt. L.Joe stared at the sky, he didn't know why he said that. He just didn't want to take advantage of her. 

Sohyun stared at L.Joe's back. She could clearly see that her words yesterday hurt him.

"Byunghyun" she called him.

He turned to face her. She stood up and walked towards him. She held his hand.

"Let's just enjoy this" she said reefering to the picnic.

 -o-

L.Joe watched her sleeping face. He wondered how she fell asleep on his shoulder. Oh right, he brought her here to make it up to her for yelling at her yesterday. He sighed. He took his phone out and called someone. After a quick phone call, he picked up Sohyun bridal style.

L.Joe took her back to the hotel room and laid her on the bed. He looked at her sleeping peacefully and he couldn't help but smile at her. He pecked her forehead. before getting ready for bed. 

The next day when Sohyun woke up she didn't see L.Joe next to her and once again she was dissapointed. She dragged herself out of the bed and went out to the living room to find L.Joe on the sofa sleeping. She realised that he had slept on the sofa so she wouldn't yell at him in the morning for being a "e". She walked towards the sofa and kneeled down to reach his leavel. 

She smiled at him and kissed his forehead and said "Thanks Byunghyun" 

She then walks away to change while L.Joe opens his eyes and smirks.

Hey! So yeah hi! Anyway, I am here to thank everyone who has subscribed to this story ! FOURTYSIX subscribers! That is a LOT for me and I'm thankfull to each and every subscriber! I love you all! Anyway as a thank you to all of you I made another trailier which as a HUGE hint about the story but you have to try and find out...so yeah. Watch it HERE! Once again thanks everyone! Please feel free to leave a comment (I noticed a decrease in comments and it made me sad but still VERY happy about 46 subs!) Your comments make me smile! Thanks!