Chapter 12

The Unwilling Wife

"YAH! PABO!" L.Joe yelled at Sohyun as he walked towards her.

Sohyun looked at him shocked.
 
"What did you just call me you bastard?" Sohyun spat right back at him.
 
"Do you know what time it is? Are you blind? Can you not see it's alreday this dark?" L.Joe asked her angryly.
 
"Yah! Who are you to question what I do?"
 
"Last time I checked, I was your husband!"
 
"Only on papers!" Sohyun spat right back and it hurt L.Joe's heart.
 
His expression darken and he shut his mouth as he felt that it was the right thing to do. L.Joe sighed.
 
"Let's just go back" he muttured as he walked off. Sohyun was shocked to hear him. She followed him quietly. As they were walking L.Joe suddenly stopped and looked at her. With his head bowed he said "Sorry...I was being a total bastard" he said. Sohyun couldn't help but smile. 
 
"It's ok...and I'm sorry too...I should have came back earlier and not troubled you" she said.
 
They stood their silently. 
 
"Let's keep on moving" L.Joe suggested, Sohyun nodded and they slowly made their way back to the hotel in the night. They walked silently next to eachother. Every once in a while the back of their hands would brush again the other's making both of them feel some kind of shock go up their arms. It made Sohyun shiver as he heart raced.
 
When they got back to the hotel room. L.Joe prepared to sleep on the sofa once again but Sohyun grabbed his hand. L.Joe looked at her.
 
"I...don't mind sharing the bed" she said quietly but L.Joe heard her.
 
L.Joe looked at her to find her blushing. L.Joe smirked.
 
"Wa! You are blushing...could it be? Are you falling for me?" he .
 
Sohyun suddenly snached her hand back and glared at him.
 
"You bastard would be the last person I would fall for" she said to him.
 
Something in L.Joe's eyes falshed but it went as fast it had come and the next thing Sohyn knew she was pinned to the bed with L.Joe on top.Sohyun's eyes widen and she blushed.
 
"Wh-What are you doing you e?"" she yelled at him but before she could say anything else, his lips landed on her lips and he was kissing her. Her eyes widen even more but soon she found herself slowly closing her eyes and responding to the kiss...like she was enjoying it. Before it could get any more serious L.Joe broke the kiss.
 
"And you said I'd be the last person" he .
 
"You bastard! You are such a e" Forget it! We are NOT sharing a bed!" Sohyun yelled at him. but he chose to ignore her as he layed down on the bed and shut his eyes.Sohyun kept on muttering to herself about L.Joe and how bad he was but she also feel asleep.
 
When she woke up she felt someone's arms around her and she almost screamed when she realied L.Joe had her in his embrace. Her heart beat raced when she saw him sleeping peacefully. She smiled to herslef and  then she tried to get up but his grip around her tightes. Sohyun sighed as she didn't know what to do so she decided she would sleep.
 
L.Joe slowly opened his eyes to find his wife in his arms. He smiled and kissed her forehead. berfore getting out of bed. 
 
An hour later Sohyun woke up and she found herself being dissapointed when she saw that L.Joe wasn't next to her. She got out of bed and looked around the hotel room and was even more dissapointed when L.Joe wasn't there. Sohyun sighed and decided that she would spend the day reading a book. 
 
-o-
 
It was getting dark now and L.Joe still hadn't come around. Sohyun was worried and she realised how he had felt yesterday when she didn't come around. Sohyun didn't know what to do. She tried to keep herself from worrying by reading her book but it wasn't working. She walked around their hotel room and when the door opened she sighed in relief when she saw it was L.Joe. 
 
"Let's go"
 
"What?"
 
"Don't ask questions...just walk" L.Joe replied as he grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the hotel room. Sohyun hesitated but she followed him without another question. Sohyun shivered when she was greeted by the cold night air. L.Joe who was holding her hand felt her shivering so he stopped walking and faced her. L.Joe took his jacket off and walked towards her. Sohyun's heart raced but she didn't say anything as he put his jacket around her.
 
"Let's keep moving" L.Joe said and once again took her hand and carried on walking,
 
"Byunghyun...aren't you cold?" Sohyun asked him.
 
"I'm fine" L.Joe replied as he smiled towars her warming up her heart in the process. As L.Joe faced the other way Sohyun could feel her cheeks heat up as the affect of L.Joe's smile.