Chapter 15

The Unwilling Wife

"What exactly do you wanna know?" L.Joe asked her while putting his spoon down.

"Anything...I would feel better if I knew sometning about you...I mean you basically know everything about me" Sohyun said.

"Courtesy of your dad" L.Joe said as he chuckled.

"Well...I guess you can know about my step dad" L.Joe said.

"Your step dad?" Sohyun asked.

""Well...the "dad" you met was my step dad....I never knew my real dad" L.Joe explained.

"Oh" Sohyun said as she suddenly missed her dad. She never realised how lucky she was to have both her parents when she was little, even if she did lose her mother, but that was when she got older. Her dad was still with her but she felt sad that they had become distant.

I prmoise to call you soon dad she told herself.

"So...time for you to reveal some secrets about your very special friends" L.Joe said with a smirk on his face.

"Well as you know oppas are very protective" Sohyun said and L.Joe nodded. 

"I met them and my unnies here on Jeju...they were all orphans...at that time I was kind of an orphane too...they took care of me" Sohyun explained but decided to not tell him that she also met Ilhoon and Peniel there. 

They had the rest of their dinner while talking about other general things. They had fun together for the whole day but sadly they had to go back to the hotel to start preparing for the flight back to Seoul tomorrow. The two had suddenly gotten closer after today's heart to heart. 

The next day, they finally reach Seoul. L.Joe and Sohyun went straight to L.Joe's HUGE house. Sohyun looked at the house with wide eyes.

"L.Joe chuckled at her reachtion and patted her head before going in. Sohyun followed in soon. 

"Here, I'll show you around" L.Joe said as he took her hand and showed her around. 

"Great, I think I'm going to get lost from the way to my room to the kitchen" Sohyun muttured.

"Here, I have to introduce you to some people" L.Joe said and took her back to the kitchen.

Mr and Mrs Lee! When did you get here?" a girl in uniform alsed as they entered the kitchen.

"We just got here, I was showing my wife around" L.Joe told the maid.

"Sohyun, meet Jandi" she is one of the maids here" L. Joe introduced and he also introduced Sohyun to the other workers.

"Nice to meet you all" Sohyun said with a smile 

"You too Mrs Lee" they said with a bow. Before Sohyun could say another word L.Joe took her hand and took her out and into a car again.

"Where now?" Sohyun asked.

"Shopping" L.Joe explained.

"For what?" 

"Furniture in your room...all you have is a bed" L.Joe explained.

"Fine"

They got to the shop and were looking at furniture for Sohyun's new room when she saw a familar figure.

"Ilhoonie?"

"Sohyunie?"

L.Joe roles his eyes at the nick names. Ilhoon glared at L.Joe as they didn't live each other very much.

"I would love to catch up with you but I'm bussy" Sohyun said.

"I understand" Ilhoon said still glaring at L.Joe.

"I promise to see you soon" Sohyun said.

"How about tomorrow?"

" Yeah" Sohyun agreed and they went their seprate ways.

"Let's go" L.Joe said coldly and and walked away.

Sohyun was expecting him to hold her hand like he had started to but he didn't. Sohyun felt dissapointed but she didn't know why. She should be happy that he wasn't suddenly trying to hold her hand anymore. 

Sohyun choose a few things before they left and went back home. When they got back home L.Joe went striaght to his home office and locked himself in it.

Sohyun pouted as she sat on the stool of the kitchen. Jandi brought her a mug of hot chocolate.

"What's wrong Mrs Lee?" the kind maid asked her.

"My husband is a right " Sohyun said.

"He is not...he is actualy a nice man. He has always been kind to this workers...I think something has upset him" Jandi explained. After finishing her hot chocolate, she went to her room and got her phone out.

"Hey dad"

She told her dad about her honeymoon with L.Joe and said that he was treating her well and that she had lots of fun with him.

"Sohyun...are you falling for him?" he dad asked her.

Sohyun went quiet and thought about it before answering "Dad, I honestly dodn't know...Peniel is still there" 

"Well Sohyun, if you do fall for him...he is a good guy"

Soon she ended her conversation with her dad.

Why does everyone keep on tellg me that, that bastard is a good guy? She wondered to herself.

So, after reading all your comments (and trust me there was a LOT) I decided that I will surely include in this story! Yay! *claps* So prepare yourselves for a from me! If you want to read a one shot I have written check it out here! Can you guess the characters...that's right its Sohyun and L.Joe! Who could I possibly have used? I should tell you that the for this story isn't until 2 or 3 more chapters so it will be a while. Can I just say that I'm sorry in advance for the wait of a scene in this story. Anyway thanks to everyone for reading subscribing and leaving a comment, it means a lot (51 subs! Yay me!) Thanks everyone and I'll see you soon!