Chapter 2

The Unwilling Wife

There was a knock on her beedroom door and a voice was calling her name. Sohyun gronned in responce.

"Sohyun-ah" It was her Jihyun unnie. 

Sohyun rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock and her eyes widen.

"Sohyun-ah, you...er...fiance is here" she heard Jihyun say.

She quickly got out of bed and opened the door.

"I am so dead" she muttured as she ran past Jihyun and into the living room to see that L.Joe was there surrounded by her unnies. L.Joe looked calm and so not moodly and demanding like she had seen yesterday. She ran back to her room before they could see her. She ran to the bathroom and quickly washed up. She then ran back to her room to get dressed.

-o-

L.Joe was shocked to see a young looking girl with long balck hair open the door. For a second he wondered if he had the wrong house.

"Can I help you the girl asked him" with a smile on her face.

"I'm looking for Sohyun" he answered.

"Oh, you must be him...please cone in!" the girl said as she let him in.

"I'm Jihyun, Sohyun's friend" she said as she offered him a hand which he took.

"I'm Byunghyun but call me L.Joe" he said.

"So you are the one our Sohyun-ah is in love with with" Jihyun said happily as she clapped.

L.Joe was still a bit confused but he nodded.

"I wonder why she never talked about you before" Jihyun said more to herself.

Then she seem to realise something.

"Please, take a seat...how stupid of me...would you like something to drink?" she asked him .

"No thank you" he replied polietly "I'm only here to pick up Sohyun"

"Oh! I'll go get her!" Jihyun said before she ran off.

"Wa! He is good looking!" L.Joe heard another female voice.

"Yah! You are too loud Hyuna" another female voice said and then there was a noise of someone smacking something.

"OW! Gayoon unnie" the first voice whined.

"Er...guys, I think he heard us" another female voice said and then there was a sond of someone landing on the floor. L.Joe saw a girl with long brown hair on on the floor.

"Unnie!" the girl whined again then the girl seems to realise that he was looking at her so she faced him.

"Hi! I'm Hyuna! Nice to meet you!" the girl said suddenly with a bright smile on her face.

"No need to tell us who you are we heard your conversation with  Jihyun unnie!" Hyuna said cheerfully. Then she turned around "And these two are Gayoon unnie and Jiyoon unnie" Hyuna said as two more girls appeared.

"Er...hi" L.Joe said still a little bit confused.

"So tell us Byunghyun...how did you meet out Kwon Sso?" the girl with the short hair asked him.

"Yah! Jiyoon I think you are scaring him" the other girl, who L.Joe assumed was Gayoon said. Gayoon looked at him with a smile "Sorry about her, she is over protective of our maknae" she explained.

"Our Jiyonnie is the appa of the group!" Hyuna said still as cheerful as earlier.

"Girls! Are we scaring the poor guy now?" another female voice asked and L.Joe looked up to see another girl.

"Gina unnie! See! We told you! Our baby Kwon Sso is engaged!" Hyuna said.

"Hi, I'm Gina and I really have to go!" Gina explained.

"Are you going on a date again?" Gayoon asked and Gina nodded shyly.

"Well tell Doojun oppa, we said hi!" Hyuna said and waved at Gina as she left.

At that moment while the girls were saying buy to their unnie L.Joe saw Jihyun comming back.

"Girls, let's not scare him. We don't want him running away whie screaming. It would break Sohyun's heart" Jihyun said and the girls nodded.

"L.Joe, you are going to have to wait a while" Jihyun explained with a smile and L.Joe nodded. Usually he hated waiting but with Jihyun's smile it was difficult to get angry.

"So, you want to tell us how you met Sohyun?" Gayoon asked.

"We met though her dad" he replied simply and the girls seem to accept that explanation for now but he knew that they would ask Sohyun about it again later so he had to make sure that they get their stories straight.

After a while of talking and finding out that Sohyun lived with her close friends rather then her parents, Sohyun came to the living room finally for what seemed like a whole day to L.Joe but he realised that he had only waited for her for half an hour. When his eyes landed on Sohyun, his jaw dopped. Sohyun was in a simple white dress which came up to her knees.

Sohyun felt weird in a dress. She hadn't worn one in years. She could feel 6 pairs of eyes on her but she was able to smile at them eventhough all she wanted to do was claw out L.Joe's face for putting her in this situation.Her unnies were so happy to see her dressed up in a long time. They knew that Sohyun was going through a rough time after that experience but they were happy to see that she was still strong and that she had moved on. 

"Kya! You two look adorable together! Let me take a photograph!" Hyuna said as she pulled out her mobile phone.

They couldn't refuse so they posed ackwardly posed togther for the photo. L.Joe was forced to place his arm aound Sohyun's shoulder. Sohyun felt warm in his arms. It was weird, she had never felt like this with...him. She was now thinking of him suddenly and she could feel tears in her eyes but she couldn't let them flow so she blinked back the tears and she kept on smilling.

-o-

"Bye! Have fun!" they heard the girls yell at them as he opend the door of the car for her, Sohyun hesitated but she entered the passanger seat anyway. L.Joe saw how she hesitated and wondered what was wrong with her riding shotgun. He got into the driver's seat and told her "It's ok if you don't want to ride shot gun"

Sohyun shook her head and she closed her eyes "No, unnies are looking...please just drive"

L.Joe hesited but drove anyway. Sohyun had her eyes shut tightly throughout thr whole drive and she only opened them when L.Joe told her that they were there.

Sohyun look a deep breath before entering the resturant. She was going to meet his parents, her future mother and father in law.

OK so, I worked a little bit extra and made a trailler for this story so feel sree to check it out here! And don't forget to leave a comment telling we what you think of the story so far!