Chapter 5

The Unwilling Wife

"I didn't know you had brothers" she muttured to him.

"I don't" he asnwered.

"Then who" Sohyun wanted to ask but L.Joe stopped.

"Don't. Even. Ask"

L.Joe held Sohyun's hand gently and Sohyun felt the warmth again which made her want to pull away her hand but she knew that would be the wrong move. 

"Hey guys" L.Joe said.

"You wanna introduce her to us hyung" a very cute looking guy asked L.Joe who nodded.

"Sohyun, this is everyone, everyone, this is Sohyun" L.Joe said and started to point at the guys.

"This is Ricky, Changjo, Chunji, Niel and C.A.P hyung" L.Joe said.

"Actually, I'm Changhyun...but noona can call me Ricky" the cute guy spoke.

"None of us actually use our real names so don't worry about it" Chunji said with a bright smile on his face and came close to Sohyun. He took her hand and kissed the back of it. L.Joe wasn't happy about it so he pulled Chunji away from Sohyun and glared at him. Sohyun didn't noice the angry look on his face, she just though that he was playing the role of the jealous boyfriend. 

Sohyun mentally rolled her eyes. She smiled at the boys as L.Joe pulled out a chair for her, she sat own and thanked L.Joe who smiled at her. 

"Hyung, you really are getting married" Niel said happily.

"It came as a shock to us" Changjo said.

"It came to me as a shock too" Sohyun said and they laughed together except for L.Joe who looked like he was offended.

"So noona, tell us about yourself, our hyung here wouldn't tell us anything" Ricky said.

"Well, as you know my name is Kwon Sohyun...I don't know what else you would want to know" Sohyun said as she scratched the back of her head.

"Well, how about telling us the story of how you met L.Joe?" C.A.P asked. Sohyun was stunned to hear his deep voice.

"We met through her dad" L.Joe said when Sohyun realised they hadn't discussed that story.

Sohyun nodded "It was a business thing...a party, I was accompanying my dad and he introduced me to Byunghyun" Sohyun said coming up with that story on the spot. L.Joe was stunned to hear her come up with a story right there and then. 

"Did he flirt with you? Our L.Joe is famous for being the player" Chunji said as he placed his head on his palms.

"Yah!" L.Joe scolled Chunji and Sohyun just laughed.

"He did but I knew he was a player at sight" she giggled as she said that because she could feel L.Joe's glare.

Sohyun knew L.Joe wasn't happy with her now, but she had to have some fun in this fake marriage. She also knew that she would get along fine with L.Joe's friends. Hell, she could become best friends with them. By the end of the day, she knew most things about them. 

"We will see you at the wedding then, bye!" Chunji said as they waved at L.Joe and Sohyun. When the boys were out of sight Sohyun sighed.

"Good job on the story genius" L.Joe muttured as he got in the car without opening the door for her.

"Rude " she muttured as she got in the back seat. 

They didn't talk at all thoughout the drive an she didn't even look at him when she got out of his car and walked towards her apartment. After that she didn't see him again and before she knew it, it was the day of their wedding. Sohyun sighed as her hair and make up were being done. She couldn't believe that she was actually going to do this. 

Sohyun looked in the mirror one last time. Her hair was out of the usual ponytail and was pinned to one side and she had her make up done and it all looked beautiful,

(This is her dress, sorry I'm not good at explaning clothes ><)

Sohyun took a deep breath and got ready to get herself married. Her unnies smiled at her as she walked down the aisle. Sohyun looked at L.Joe who was dressed in a black suit. She was kind of impressed but she shook that feeling off. L.Joe on the other hand was stunned. She looked really good in that dress. His heart beat sped up but he kept his cool. She really looked different in that dress. 

Her dad held her hand as they walked down the aisle. She hadn't spoke to her dad after she called him the day she met L.Joe. At that moment she was really hurt but she wasn't angry with her dad. After all, his company was the only thing he had left after her mom died. She understood that he would do anything to save the company he and his wife worked so hard for. She understood that he was giving away his daughter because he wanted to keep something that reminded him of his wife.