Chapter 17

The Unwilling Wife

OMG! I just realised in the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It had been a week and their relationship had not changed....except for the tiny fact that they shared a bed. Sohyun doesn't know how but it just turned out to be like that. Oh and Ilhoon still hates L.Joe, but the feeling is mutual. Let's not forget the increased amount of skinship. L.Joe had suddenly started to hold her hand whenever and wherever but she didn't mind. Infact she liked in but denied the fact that she liked it.

She still had not spoken to Ilhoon after she had walked out on him. She feared that she may have lost her best friend. She looked at the time. It was almost time. She was excited but she also dreading the moment where she would be face to face with her oppas. 

Sohyun was worried about seeing Ilhoon again. 

"Sohyun! We need to go!" L.Joe yelled from downstairst. 

"Coming!" Sohyun said as she went downstairs.

They silently drove to the airport. Sohyun was sat in the back seat with her eyes shut tight. Right now even the backseat was too much for her. The thought of Ilhoon just made her nervous. She kind of regretted walking out on him.

L.Joe could tell that there was something wrong, he just didn't want to say anything. 

-o-

Sohyun took deep breaths when she finally got out of the car. L.Joe stared at her. He was worried about her. He walked towards her and gently took her hand. She looked at him but he only smiled at her before leading her in. Sohyun suddenly felt calm as L.Joe's warmth from his hand spread through her body making her heart race and she could feel herself blush. 

No Sohyun! She scolded herself.

"Sohyun-ah!" someone called her and she looked up to see the person she feared the most.

"Hey Ilhoon" she said with a fake smile.

Ilhoon didn't even look at L.Joe who just rolled his eyes.

"We need to talk" 

Before Sohyun or L.Joe could argue Ilhoon had already grabbed her other hand and dragged her away. 

you! L.Joe cursed Ilhoon in his head as he watched his wife getting dragged away.

Why is that bastard not doing anything? Sohyun asked herself bout L.Joe.

"You need to leave that bastard" Ilhoon said.

"Its not happening Ilhoon" Sohyun said as she turned ready to leave just to find Ilhoon's hand tightly grabbing a hold of her wrist.

"Tell me" Ilhoon said "Tell me you love him and I'll leave you"

Sohyun was shocked. She looked down. She couldn't say it. went dry and she could not find her voice. Ilhoon waited for her to answer him.

"Sohyunie Ilhoonie!" someone called the two.

Ilhoon let go of her wrist at once and they faced Dongwoon.

"Oppa!" Soyun said, sudenly happy to see her oppas.

She ran to him and hugged him.

"We missed you too" Dongwoon said with a laugh.

"Yeah but not as much as you missed Hyuna unnie" Sohyun said making Dongwoon blush.

"Speaking of which, there they are!" Sohyun said and pointed at her unnies who were walking towards them.

"Dongwoon oppa!" Hyuna said as she happily skipped over to him and gave him a hug. 

Everyone knew they liked eachother....except for themselves.

Doojun and Gina hugged at once and shared a sweet kiss before the childrent started to protest making everyone laugh.

Sohyun looked around. Jiyoon and Gikwang, Hyuna and Dongwoon, Jihyun and Hyunseung, Gina and Doojun...she smiled seeing that her unnies were happy...except for one. Gayoon avoided Junhyung as she walked with the children. Sohyun didn't blame Gayoon after all Junhyung was the liar. He was the one hiding his relationship with Hara. Gayoon wasn't the type to date a cheater so she dumped him even after Junhyun clearly stated that he was in love with Gayoon and that he broke up with Hara. Yoseob was being his hyper self but he was more hyper...probably because he was going to see IU soon.(I couldn't help but throw in my favourite b2stminute parings!!!) 

-o-

"Wow!" 

"I know right"

Their new place was amazing. It was a perfect new dance studio and there was a perfect living space for them. 

"This is amazing!" Hyuna said.

The children were already running around and jumping around.

"Time to party at out new place!" Doojun said and everyone agreed happily.

Everyone was eating, talking and laughing. L.Joe was being questioned about his and Sohyun's life so she decided she didn't want to hear it. She was standing alone near the table full of food.

"Where were me?" Ilhoon asked as he walked towards her.

"Er...I was gonna leave" Sohyun said but once again she was stopped by Ilhoon.

"Tell me....say you love him and I'll leave you"

"I don't love him....but I don't love you either!" Sohyun said and she pulled her hand awy from his grip.

"So why don't yoy leave him? Why did you marry him?" Ilhoon asked her angyly. 

Sohyun flinched at the tone of his voice and she flinched again when Ilhoon's hand met the wall. It was too late when she realised that she had been pinned to the wall. Sohyun was now scared of Ilhoon. 

He kissed her.

Her eyes widen.

No one noticed...except for one person.

Ilhoon was pulled away.

Sohyun was breathing heavly.

"Get away from my wife" L.Joe hissed at Ilhoon dangerously but Ilhoon just glared at him.

"Let's go" L.Joe said as he took her hand and took her away.

Sohyun thought he would be hars towards her but she was wrong. He sighed and took her to his car. He opend the back seat door for her and he got in with her. He hugged her.

"Thank you" Sohyun said weakly as she felt tears.

"Its alright" L.Joe said softly.

She felt safe in his arms so she let go of her tears. 

-o-

When they got home L.Joe took her to his bedroom at once and showered her with kisses. Sohyun let him. She was going to give into him tonight. She felt it was the right thing to do. She wanted it and she could tell he wanted it too. 

"Stop me" L.Joe said between kisses.

"No"

O...K....I'm already blushing like mad as I prepare to put in the next chapter. Get ready my dear readers the is almost here! I'll make sure to update this quickly because my heart can't keep this chapter in anymore. Please do leave your comments and can I just thank that one reader who did voted eventhough I have no idea what it actually does. This one reader has basically read all my 4minute stories so thank you very much. Anyway! Thank you all my subscribers! You are all the best!