Chapter 26

The Unwilling Wife

The next day, like the other two times, they pretended nothing happened. They silently ate breakfast and the silence was broken when Sohyun's phone rang. 

"Hello?" Sohyun answered her phone.

L.Joe watched her as she talked and her facial expression changing. L.Joe was entranced in her beauty until Sohyun hung up making him snapt out of it.

"That was Gina unnie...she said they and oppas are comming over" Sohyun said.

"Oh...I forgot to mention...the guys are comming around today" L.Joe said as he sipped on his coffee.

"Sounds fun" Sohyun said as she srugged.

"So you don't mind?" L.Joe asked her and she just shook her head as she grabbed her mug of coffee and went to the living room.

-o-

Sohyun spent the entier day in L.Joe's arms while everyone was around. She didn't really felt that it was right to do so but she could feel all of L.Joe's love and care and it made her feel safe. Her heart raced the whole day. 

The boys exicitedly gathered outside ready for the BBQ while the girls were in the kitched prepearing other side dishes. Sohyun felt so happy...her life felt normal for the first time. She couldn't stop smile like a total idiot. 

L.Joe had never seen Sohyun so happy. She had a bright glow around her and it made him happy to no end....it made his heart race, he knew he was totally in love with her and that he wasn't making a mistake when he said he loved her...eventhought she didn't hear her as she was asleep.

-o-

Sohyun screamed as she sat up straight, covered in sweat. She was filled with terror and dread. L.Joe opeed his eyes and looked at the terrefied Sohyun. He also sat up straight and looked at her worriedly. Sohyun felt relief wash over her after seeing L.Joe.

"Nightmare?" L.Joe offered.

Sohyun could only nod.

L.Joe placed his hands around her shoulderes and said "Don't worry, I'm here"

Sohyun suddenly burst into teas and started to cyr into his chest.

"Byunghyun! It was you! You got killed and...and I couldn't do anything" Sohyun cried.

"Sush...don't worry...I'm here" he said in a comforting voice as he rubbed her back.

She carrried on crying while he held her untill she fell asleep. 

The next day L.Joe woke up to a sleeping Sohyun. He smiled to himself as he carrased her face for a while before getting out of bed and going downstairs for some breakfast.

Not long after he had gone down Sohyun woke up. She could still clearly remember her dream last night....L.Joe in a car accident....she didn;t know what to do with herself...maybe it was time to go see him again. Maybe, it was time to finally gather up her courage and go see him. She nodded to herself as she made the decision to go see him.

She tool a shower and threw on a pair of jeans and t-shirt before going downstairs.

"Morning" she said as she saw L.Joe.

"Morning...are you ok?" he asked worriedly.

Sohyun could tell that he was worried and it made her happy to know that he cared.

"Erm...yeah" she replied as she sat down for breakfast.

"What are you planning today?" he asked her.

"I have to go see someone" Sohyun replied plainly.

"Fair enought....I have some work to do today" L.Joe said as he stood up and streached beofre making his way to his study.

Sohyun watched him walk to his study.

Peniel, I'm comming

DHUN DHUN DHA! Penie is finally being introduced! Are we all excited? I bet you are. Anyway leave a comment an I'll update as soon as possible.