Chapter 30

The Unwilling Wife

Sohyun rushed into Peniel's hospital room.

"Jen unnie! What's wrong!?" 

"Look!" Jen said with a bright smile.

Sohyun looked at Peniel and her eyes widen.

"Sohyun"

"Peniel"

Sohyun slowly walked towards Peniel's bed and held his hand. Penile smiled at her and squeezed her hand. He inched closer to her face while Sohyun let her eyes close. She felt his soft lips brush against her own. She waited for the sparks but nothing. The kiss wasn't the same as it used to be...and it was nothing like the kisses she shared with L.Joe either.

L.Joe

"Sohyun..." Peniel looked at Sohyun.

"I'm sorry" Sohyun said.

"I understand...you moved on" Peniel said and squeezed her hand before letting her hand go. 

-o-

L.Joe massaged his cheek.

"Noona!" he whined at CL.

"Stop crying or i will slap your other cheek" CL snapped at him.

"You realize how wrong that sounds" L.Joe laughed but shut up when CL glared at him.

"I will shut up now"

"You better come to your senses...don't let her go" CL said before leaving.

L.Joe sighed and flopped back into his chair. His herst broke at the thought of having to let Sohyun go. L.Joe sighed again.

"Byunghyun!" L.Joe's head snapped at the door.

"Byunghyun!" Sohyun opened the door. 

"We have to talk" they both said at the same time.

"Why don't we take a walk" L.Joe suggested as he stood up from the chair.

"OK" Sohyun says as she levaves his office.

L.Joe sighs again before getting up and following her. They silently get out of the house...both nervous. Both their hearts were ready to burst out. L.Joe could not do this but he had to. It was the right thing to do. Sohyun loved Peniel so he had to let her go,,,especially now that Peniel had woken up.

Sohyun took a deep breath. She wanted to tell L.Joe how she really felt. Her heart as going to explode. She could feel her palms sweating. 

"Let's end it now"

Sohyun suddenly felt her heart break into thousands of pieces.

L.Joe siletly waited. 

Sohyun bit her lip.

The sound of the train filled the silence.

"Sure"

She did not turn around as she blinked back the tears and walked away while L.Joe just watched.

I was going to leave it here but its Valentine's day and I feel generous so let's carry on! I want to wrap this up.

"I'll get it!" Hyuna screamed as she ran towards the door and opened it to see a really sad Sohyun.

Hyuna gasped.

"Unnie!" Sohyun cried as she ran and hugged Hyuna. 

-o-

"Wow, that is two slaps in one day" L.Joe said as he rubbed his cheek again.

"HOW DARE YOU! I WARNED YOU! YOU...YOU..." Hyuna couldn't find a word to describe L.Joe.

"Player?" L.Joe offered.

"EXACTLY!" Hyuna said.

"HOW COULD YOU!?" Hyuna screamed at him.

"But I do love her!" L.Joe deffended himself.

"Then what are you doing?" Hyuna asked him as she tried to calm herself down.

"Jiyeon said thay Sohyun-"

Hyuna cut him off "I see where this is going"

L.Joe looked at her.

"I got this...just go to Sohyun....she really loves you"

"What?"

"She love you, you idiot..."

"But she said Peniel woke up today"

"She broke up with Peniel on the day he woke up for you!

-o-

Sohyun sighed as she leaned on the railing and sighed. He life just got worse.

Her phone rang, she didn't even look at it know it was L.Joe

What the does he want?

-o-

L.Joe ran as fast as he could. Hyuna had told him where Sohyun planned on going. 

He reached the train station and saw Sohyun had just got on the train. L.Joe ran but couldn't reach her her.

" my life" L.Joe swore.

"Woah, no need for the laungage" L.Joe turned around and saw a guy.

"Who are you?" L.Joe asked the stranger.

"Peniel" he said.

L.Joe glared at him.

"Oh right, you are not suppose to like me" Peniel said while nodding.

"What are you doing here?" L.Joe asked in annoyance

"Well, I was going to meet her here but then I saw you and decided I should let her go even after you broke her heart" Penile said.

L.Joe sighed.

"Go man" Peniel said and pushed him forward.

-o-

L.Joe followed her up to a building.

Where the hell is she going?

L.Joe found himself on the roof. L.Joe sighed. He wanted to find out why Sohyun was here but he couldn't find her on the rooftop...where was she?

"Idiot" her voice rang through his ears.

He turned around. 

"I love you too"

His eyes widen.

Sohyun walked towards him with a smile.

"How did you know?" L.Joe asked.

"Hyuna unnie called" she said with a smile on her face.

"Noona really know how to play cupid" L.Joe said with a laugh.

They stood silently for a while before L.Joe collectd her courage and pulled her into his embrace.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

THA DAH! Done! Can I thank every one for subscribing, commenting and voating! I love you all. This has been such a fun story to write because of all of your support. Thank you...I cannot thank you readers enough. I will be back with another Joehyun story soon as I do have an idea and it is like "The Romantic and Idol" for the four members of 4minute but not sure how that will go...anyway, thank you everyone!