Chapter 14

The Unwilling Wife

They sat there on the table silently while eating their breakfast. 

"You know what?" Sohyun broke the scilence as she looked straight into L.Joe's eyes. 

"What?" L.Joe asked her.

"Let's go on a date"

"What?"

"I mean we are married and all, might aswell do it....and it is our last day here" Sohyun said.

"Oh what the hell" he agreed. 

They finished their breakfast and then left for a date. The weather was perfect so they decided that they would go to the beach. They walked next to eachother and L.Joe naturally reached for her hand and she didn't mind because she felt it was so natural. They talked, smiled and laughed. It felt like a real date to both of them.

"Let's go" L.Joe said with a smirk on his face as he dropped his shoes and dragged Sohyun towards the ocean.

"Yah! What do you think you are doing?" Sohyun asked L.Joe who just carried on dragging her.

"No! I don't want too!" Sohyun whined.

"Too late" L.Joe said as he picked her up bridal making her drop her own shoes and insteed having to hold him tightly. L.Joe carried on runnig until he reached waist deep in the ocean.

"BYUNGHYUN NO!" Sohyun yelled at him as she realised what he was up to.

L.Joe just laughed and dropped her anyway. Sohyun felt the cold ocean water and gasped. She swore to kill L.Joe as she got back on her feet and grabbed L.Joe by his shirt and pulled him hard so that both of them were now underwater.

"Yah! What was that for?" L.Joe asked her when they were both above water again.

Sohyun didn't answere insteed L.Joe was met by water being splashed in his face.

"This is war!"

They laughed, screamed, pushed and pulled, until they could do it no more.

"That was fun" L.Joe said.

"That was wet" Sohyun said as they laughed.

Sohyun couldn't remember the last time she had this much fun. 

"Let's go to the mall to get some dry clothes" L.Joe said and Sohyun nodded. 

They bought jeans, t-shirts and jackets for themselves as they didn't feel like going back to their hotel room to change. L.Joe had skinny jeans and a hoddie on while Sohyun bpught some shorts and a baggy jacket. 

"And you wonder why your oppas call you fat" L.Joe said reefering to her liking baggy and large clothes insteed of fitting clothes.

"Yah don't complain" Sohyun said as they walked out of the shop. 

"Let's go eat...I'm hungry" L.Joe said as he took hold of her hand once more and led her. 

As they ate the mood suddenly got serious.

"I think it's time we talk seriously about...us" Sohyun said as she put her spoon down. 

Suddenly L.Joe's expression got difficult to read as he too put his spoon down.

"Byunghyun...where is this mirrage going?" Sohyun asked.

"Nowhere" L.Joe answered coldly.

"Byunghyun...seriously"

"Where ever it takes us...I have no plans" L.Joe said looking straight into her eyes. He didn't want to say that. He wanted to tell her that he was going to make her fall for him but he didn't have the guts to say that.

"Did you really just marry me to help my father?" Sohyun asked him. It was the question that haunted her the most.

"No" 

"Then why? Why me?" she aske him but he wouldn't anwere.

"Fine if you don't want to tell me" Sohyun said.

"I did it becaue...my parents wouldn't leave me alone" L.Joe said finally giving up.

Sohyun looked at him strangely.

"Is that it?"

"Yeah"

They looked at eachother and L.Joe decided he would speak up.

"I think we have to keep some rules"

"What kind of rues?" Sohyun asked.

"Neither of us can date anyone else...I don't need people finding out the truth" L.Joe stated "That means no being intimate with other people"

Sohyun rolled her eys "What ever"

They were sinet again.

"Byunghyun...who are you?" 

Hey! OK I'm here to ask you readers a really important question. Would you mind if I put some (note I said SOME and not ONE) scenes? Or would it be weird? Tell me what you think in the comment section bellow. I would like to know if I should include that bit of their lives and no I'm not suggesting there is a scene in the next chapter. Anyway that's all I wanted to ask. Once again thanks for reading and subscribing. Leave a comment and I'll try to update soon.