Chapter 29

The Unwilling Wife

Sohyun woke up in the morning to see that L.Joe was peacefully sleeping. She smiled and brushed away his hair from his face. She blushed at how handsome he looked asleep. Sohyun stared at him for what seemed like days. Sohyun decides to get out of bed and take a shower. She then goes dowstairs and gets some breakfast.

L.Joe slowly opens his eyes and groans. He know what they did last night was just wrong. She would never love him. L.Joe looks at his ringing phone and picks it up. As soon as the voice on the other line reaches his ears his expression turns cold.

-o-

"Morning" Sohyun says when she sees L.Joe come downstairs.

"Huh" L.Joe replied.

Sohyun looked at him and wondered why his reply felt so empty and hollow but decided she wouldn't say anything about it.

"Well, I'm gonna go see him again today" Sohyun said as she finished her breakfast and stood up.

"Yeah, whatever" he replied and his reply hurt her heart.

"What are you doing?"Sohyun tried to make conversation.

"I'm meeting up with Jiyeon...we have some business to take care of" L.Joe said without even looking at her once.

Sohyun's heart hurt even more. She wanted to say something but shut because she didn't want to seem as the jealous type so she put her plate in the sink before grabbing her bag and then leaving without a word. 

L.Joe sighed and then placed his head on the table. He banged his head against it.

"My life cannot get an more dipressing"

-o-

Sohyun wiped away her tears as she walked into the store. Her mood had just been thrown out the window after her talk with L.Joe. She did not feel like visiting Peniel right now and decided she needed time on her own.

"Sohyun-ah!" someone called her name and when she turned around she saw CL.

"Unnie!" she said as happily as she could as she quicky tried to get rid of her tears.

"How are...wait...what has he done?" CL asked as soon as she noticed Sohyun's wet eyes.

"What do you mean?" Sohyun asked as she acted aloof.

"Lee. Byung. Hyun" CL hissed dangerously.

"Unnie" before Sohyun could say anything else CL had taken off.

-o-

"LEE BYUNGHYUN! HOW DARE YOU?!" CL yeled as she burst through the doors.

L.Joe just sighed and and looked at his sister.

"YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MAKING YOUR WIFE CRY AND LEFT HER ALONE LIKE THAT!" CL walked up to his and slammed her hands on his table.

CL took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"What happened?" CL questioned.

"I think I am going to let her go"