Chapter 23

The Unwilling Wife

It had been a long day when they finally got back home. L.Joe was carrying Sora on his shoulders while Sohyun smiled at the two. Sohyun went to the kitched to get a drink leaving he two alone in the living room. When she came back she saw the most presious moment.

L.Joe was asleep on the floor while Sora was asleep on his chest. Sohyun gasped at the sight. Sohyun quickly wehtn to get her camera. She wanted to take a picture of these two. She quickly got the camera and took some pictures before they woke up. 

Sohyun hear a kock on the door so she put down her camera down and went to open the door.

"Ah! Oppa!" Sohyun greeted Doojun.

"Hey, I'm here to pick up Sora" he answered.

"She is asleep right now, why don't you come in oppa" Sohyun said with a smile.

"Actually...I can't right now....I'm in a hurry" Doojun explaied as he scratched the back of his neck.

Sohyun looked at him for a while and then something clicked in her head and forned an "o" as she realised that he had a date with Gina.

"Wait a moment oppa, I'll go get her" Sohyun said before making her way to the living room.

"Byunghyun" Sohyun gently nugged L.Joe who moved a little before groaning in his sleep.

"Wake up" Sohyun said and L.Joe slowly opened his eyes.

"Huh?" L.Joe asked Sohyun.

"Doojun oppa is here to pick up Sora" Sohyun explained.

"And?" L.Joe questioned her as he rubbed his eyes.

"She is asleep on your chest" Sohyun pointed out.

"Oh right" L.Joe said as he gently stood up with Sora in his arms.

Sora stirred in L.Joe's arms before opening her own eyes.

"Morning baby girl" L.Joe said with a smile.

"Morning oppa!" Sora said brightly.

"Sora-ah, Doojun oppa is here to pick you up" Sohyun said as she gently brushed Sora's hair.

"Aw, so soon" Sora puted.

L.Joe chuckled and said "But you are welcome to come over any time" which made her smile.

They took Sora to the door where Doojun was waiting.

"Doojun oppa! I had so much fun today!" Sora said happily as LJoe put her on the ground and the little girl ran to Doojun. 

"L.Joe oppa said I can come back anytime!" the little girl said as she grabbed Doojun's hand and jumped up and down.

Doojun chuckled and patted her head.

"I hope she didn't cause any trouble" Doojun said while looking at Sohyun and L.Joe who both shook their heads.

Sohyun and L.Joe watched Doojun and Sora drive off before going back in.

"I'm so tired" L.Joe said as he streched his body.

"It's getting late, do you want anything to eat?" Sohyun asked and L.Joe just simply nodded.

Sohyun went to the kitchen and made some coffee and got some sancks before making her way to the living room.

"Here" Sohyun handed him a mug of coffee before dumping a bunch of snacks on the coffee table. 

After a while L.Joe announced that he was going to bed and left. Sohyun leaned on the sofa and watched T.V for a while before washig up the mugs and hedding for bed herself.

By the time she got into bed next to L.Joe of course, L.Joe was already as good as dead. Sohyun smiled before closing her eyes. Suddenly Sohyun felt L.Joe's hands go around his waist and pull her close towards him. Her eyes opened to see L.Joe's eyes were closed but he was smirking.

"YAH! BASTARTD!"