Chapter 24

The Unwilling Wife

The next day, the two happly have dinner with little arguments. While eating they decided that they should have their second official date...they had nothing better to do anyway. 

"Its such a good day to go out" Sohyun said as she streached after the drive to the coffee shop. 

"Yeah" L.Joe agreed as they walked into the coffee shop. 

"Oh" Sohyun said when she walked in.

L.Joe didn't say anything, instead he walked back out.

"Hey" Ilhoon said.

"Hi" Sohyun replied as she tried to avoid eye contact with him.

They stood there for a while without saying anything to the other...they didn't know what to say to the other. 

"I want to see you" he said suddenly.

"You are seeing me" she replied as she looked towards the ground wondering how her relationship with him turned out lke this.

"Alone...tomorrow, here, same time" he said before leaving.

Sohyun was shocked but decided that she should come tomorrow if she wanted to fix her friendship with her best friend. When L.Joe walked back in she looked at him and sighed.

"He asked you to meet up with him?" L.Joe asked her and she simply nodded.

"Let's just go back" Sohyun said as she was no longer in the mood to do anything. 

L.Joe looked at her for a while before leading her back to the car. He would be liying if he said he was happy about Sohyun's date with Ilhoon tomorrow. Hell, he wanted to punch something or a certain someone. 

Bastard

The drove silently back to their home. When they got back L.Joe was told by one of the maids that he had a message and she handed him a piece of paper with the message on it. L.Joe snorted after reading the message and threw the paper.

"What was that about?" Sohyun asked L.Joe.

"Jiyeon wants to invite ME to a party" L.Joe said emphasizing on "me"

Sohyun wanted to roll her eyes.

That tries too hard

She wanted to call her so many different things but she stopped herself when she realised she was jealous and she wasn't suppose to be jealous when she doesn't fell anything towards L.Joe.

"You should go...I'm busy anyway, remember?" Sohyun told him.

"Yeah" L.Joe said. 

-o-

The next day Sohyun got up to see that L.Joe was still asleep. Sohyun sighed and got out of bed to prepare for her meeting with Ilhoon. 

This should be fun

Sohyun grabbed some breakfast before telling the maids that she is going out and then she left. When she got to the coffee shop, Ilhoon was already there. He smiled at her when he saw her come in and she smiled back.

"Hey" she greeted him as she sat down.

"Hey" he replied.

They sat there for a while silently before he finally opened his mouth.

"I'm sorry about that" he said.

Sohyun looked at him and smiled.

"It's ok"

"No, it's not ok" Ilhoon protested.

"It's fine Ilhoon...it's done so it doesn't matter and you are forgiven" Sohyun said simply

"Are you sure?" he asked her and she nodded.

"We are best friends, we aren't suppose to fight"

-o-

When she got back home, it was dark. She realised that all the maids have probaby gone home as neither her nor L.Joe was home. It was late anyway. She had spent the entier day with Ilhoon. It was nice to be around her best friend again and she enjoyed it. 

Suddenly she felt a pair of strong hands around her shoulders.

Shocked, she turned around to see see L.Joe in a dress shirt with the top two buttons undone.

"Byunghyun" 

"Sush" he said beofre kissing her on the lips. 

Er... next chapter and that is all I have to say for now!