Chapter 7

The Unwilling Wife

 

 

“You are pretty” Chunji commented on Sohyun’s looks.

“I’m married” she replied plainly.

“We can run away” he said.

She smiled because she knew he was joking.

“Married to your best friend” she said and Chunji’s smile disappeared.

“You can stop flirting with my wife now” L.Joe said as he walked towards them.

“Jealous are we?” Chunji asked L.Joe playfully.

“No!” L.Joe snapped at Chunji who just laughed.

“Any way, I’ll leave you love birts alone” Chunji said before leaving while winking at Sohyun making her blush.

L.Joe glared at his fried as he walked away. If looks could kill Chunji would have been dead.

-o-

Sohyun was so glad to be on her way to their honeymoon. It was possibly the only good thing about her marriage to L.Joe. They silently stayed in the car as the driver drove them to t he airport. Things were awkward between the two after the kiss. Sohyun shivered at the thought of having L.Joe’s lips on her lips.

She whished she had never held him like her life depended on it during the kiss. Sohyun mentally kicked herself for doing something stupid like that. She really whished she could turn back time to stop herself from doing so.

L.Joe stared out the window. He was lost in his own little world. He was wondering who this Ilhoon guy was and what he was to Sohyun. He could feel anger building up in the pit of his stomach.

The is he? He thought to himself.

When he realised that he may slightly be jealous he shook his head.

Why do I care?

Sohyun say him shaking his head.

“What are you doing?” Sohyun asked him coldly.

L.Joe looked at her confused. “What?” he asked her

Sohyun just rolled her eyes and said “Never mind” but L.Joe couldn’t ignore her so he pestered her more.

“No, tell me” he demanded.

“I told you, never mind!” she snapped right back at him.

“I said tell me” he demanded

“I don’t feel like it” she replied.

They glared at each other but before they could yell at each other some more, the driver announced that they were there.

“GOOD!” they both snapped at the already scared driver.

-o-

She breathed in the air of Jeju Island.

She was happy to be here. The last time she came around it was with Peniel.

OK, Sohyun you need to stop thinking about Peniel now she told herself as she mentally slapped herself.

She was so tired that she slept during the whole journey. She then blushed because when she woke up she had found herself leaning on L.Joe’s shoulder while he too was asleep. She had pretended to sleep when he stirred.

His reaction was a bit different. He had brushed away the hair from her face and caressed her cheek. She blushed even more at the thought of that.

“Let’s go” L.Joe said coldly as he got into another car which was waiting for them at the airport.

Stupid bastard and his mood swings! She cursed him as she followed him into the car.

When they got their hotel, L.Joe checked in and then t hey where led to their room. Sohyun was amazed at how beautiful their room was. She couldn’t have asked for a better room.

There was a balcony over looking the ocean. She ran to the balcony leaving her bag at the front of the door.

“Yah! At least pick up your bags!” L.Joe yelled at her but she ignored him.

When she was done looking outside, she came back in to find that her bags were now neatly left by the door along with L.Joe’s. She made her way to the only bedroom and was shocked to see that there was only one bed and she was even more shocked to see L.Joe already asleep on it.

Well that was going to be a problem.

OK, I am sorry if this this a short chapter but I typed this in college so I had to do it as fast as I could...kekeke. Anyway, we are finally getting to the more intresting stuff, stuff like who Peniel is. Oh, and I am also sorry for any mistakes because I didn't have time to check it. Anyway, leave comments and your thoughts and I'll update soon. And it is also time for some shamless advertising. I watched the first 2 episodes of The Romantic and Idol and I love Jihyun with Hyungsik and I totally ship them and I am writing a story on these two here! Go check it out!