Chapter 1

The Unwilling Wife

Kwon Sohyun walked trough the market shopping for food. It was her turn to go today while her unnies did the cleaning in the apartment. She was happily looking around and buying the things she needed. She smiled and greeted the people she knew. She was enjoying her shopping trip when someone tapped her shoulder. Sohyun turned around to be greeted by a very handsome guy.

"Kwon Sohyun?" he asked her. His voice was ever so smooth and it made her want to melt. She nodded slowly wondering to herself what a guy this good looking would want from her.

"Here" he handed a piece of paper. She took it and read it. Her eyes widen.

"You are crazy" she said as she shoved the piece of paper back to the guy. Suddenly the handsome image of the guy was thrown out of the window. 

"You can ask your father if you want" he told her.

"My father would never sign something like that!" Sohyun snapped at the guy.

"Whay don't you see for yourself!" he snapped right back at her.

She got her phone out and called her dad. She bit her lip hoping that her father hadn't sold her to this stranger.

"Dad...is it true?" she asked when he picked up.

She dropped her phone.

She couldn't believe it. Her own father had sold her for the sake of his business. She felt tears in her eyes but she knew she was being watched so she blinked the tears back.

"Happy?" the guy asked her and she could only look at him coldly.

"I'm Lee Byunghyun" he introduced himself.

She looked at him as she picked her phone up and placed it in her pocket.

"You can call me L.Joe" he said. "I would preefer it"

"No thank you, I'll stick with Byunghyun...what kind of name is L.Joe?" she said and she could clearly see that she had hit some kind of nerve.

"Let's go" L.Joe said as he grabbed her hand and dragged her to his car. She did not protest as she dragged her to his car. 

Sohyun eyes widen "I am not riding shotgun"

"Why?" L.Joe asked. Clearly he was running low on patience.

"Don't ask questions!" Sohyun begged as she got into the back seat.

During the whole drive they were quiet. Sohyun soon realised that they were driving to her apartment.

"Why are you bringing me home?" she asked him annoyed.

"Because, I don't need you running away before the wedding...and be ready by 8 tomorrow" he said.

"Why do you need me to get ready by 8 in the morning?" Sohyun grumbleled as she hated getting out of bed early.

"You are going to meet my parents so put on a dress and a smile" he said to her moodly.

"Fine" Sohyun said as she got out of the car. Before she could walk away he called he. She looked at him as he handed her a box.

"It's the ring..."

Sohyun could only nod.

She walked in her apartment and suddenly her unnies surrounded her.

"OMO! We just heart the news!" Jiyoon yelled at her.

"Show us the ring!" Hyuna jumped.

"Huh?" Sohyun was confused.

"Your dad called us and he told us the good news...now show us the ring!" Gayoon demanded.

Sohyun handed her unnies the box. Honestly, she didn't want to see the ring. It only reminded her of the fact that she was being sold.

"Wa! It's so pretty" he unnies started to say.

"Wait, Sohyun-ah, why aren't you wearing it?" Jihyun pointed out. Her unnies faced her.

"Er...I didn't want to lose it" she said unsure of what she was saying but it seem to satisfy her unnies and finally Sohyun was able to go to her room and curl up in her bed as her life crumbled apart.