At our home sweet home-7

Chasing for love

It’s already 1:00 in the morning, and you 4 are still not home. People in your house are now at panicked. They already called your parents. Your parents are now on their way back from their trip.

 

Scene at your parents hotel room~

Your eomma is now crying. She is crying so hard because of what she heard.

“Oh my, my dear daughters, God please don’t let them be hurt” Mrs. Park said.
“My dear, don’t cry our girls will be alright ok? I already called Mr. Nam. I told him what happened and he said that he will send his trained boys to save our girls, ok? So stop crying, just prepare your things cause were going back to Seoul in a few hours.” Mr. Park said to calm your eomma.

And your eomma just nodded and start preparing.

Mr. Nam is the father of your future husband. Yes, he trained his 7 son to be specialized with their skills in these kind of circumstances. Because he thought that it would be better if his 7 boys knows how to deal with how fierce the world is to the people like them who own the biggest business internationally.

Mr. Nam has four sons and three nephews. That he trained well and now they are the best in this field.

And one of them is going to be your future husband in a few months.

Flash back~

“Yeoboseyo,” Mr. park said.
“Yes? Who’s this?” Mr. Nam said.

“It’s me Mr. Park, Mr. Nam?” Mr. Park said.

“Oh hello, Waeyo you called? Is there something wrong?” Mr. Nam asked Mr. Park.

“Oh yes! A big wrong! My daughters have been missing! Can you help me?” Mr. Park said.

“Jinjja? Including my future daughter-in-law?” Mr. Nam asked.

“Yes including her so please help us to find them.” Mr. Park said.

“Sure I will send my boys to your place to investigate and do the action, I know they can find your girls and return it to you, specially my precious ~~.” said Mr. Nam.