Freshen up by the mass -1

Chasing for love

Yawns and a little stretching you did before you decided to get separated with your bed. Its Sunday morning that’s why you didn’t wake up early.

“Good morning ~~” as you greet yourself in front of the mirror. You just did your hair in a messy bun. Then you headed downstairs to have your breakfast with your sisters and cousin, since your parents is not at home because of business things.

“Good morning!” as you greeted everyone in the dining room, including the maids.
“Good morning eonnie” as your saengs greeted you back. You 4 girls started digging in your plate.

~~ Pov:

‘Since its Sunday and we don’t have classes, I should take them out for a girl bonding. We should attend Sunday mass, amusement park then shopping afterwards.’ You thought.

“So girls, after you finish your food, make yourself beautiful today ok?” you said.
The three girl’s eyes widened.
“Waeyo eonnie?” they asked you in unison.
“Were going to attend a Sunday mass together then I will take you out for a girls date. We will go shopping and we are going to the park. How’s that sound?” you said to them.
“Waaaaaahhhhhhhhh eonnie! So sweet! That’s a wonderful idea! Thanks!” fei said to you as a sign of approval.

“Yeah eonnie, it’s been a while since the last time went go out too.” suzy said.
While jia keeps on nodding.
“Ok, ok, just finish your meal then start preparing.” You said.

 

No one’s pov:

You all are already done preparing yourselves, stepped out the door and headed to the car.
“Ahjusshi please just leave us in the church and we will just go home by ourselves. You and the other can take your day off too today to get relax.” ~~ said to the driver.
“But young lady ~~, your parents said that I need to accompany you wherever you go.” The ahjusshi replied to you.
“Gwenchana, we can go home by ourselves, so you don’t have to worry ok?” ~~ said and gives her smile. The ahjusshi just can’t say no, so he just nodded as sign of approval.

Soon you’re in front of the church so you all stepped out of the car. But before going in, you talk to ahjusshi again.

“Gwenchana, you can go home and we will be ok here, ok? Take your rest too.” ~~ said and smiled to ahjusshi once again before turning her back and headed inside the church.

The mass went good for you to feel relaxed and fresh. When you look in your watch it’s almost noon so you decided to take a lunch first before you go to the Lotte world.

“We should eat first before we go to the amusement park.” ~~ said and the girls nodded.

You headed to the nearest restaurant. As soon as you finished your foods, you just did a little chat and laughing time to rest. Then you headed to the amusement park with an excited faces. You just love seeing them happily enjoying.