Flashback-6

Chasing for love

Flashback:

~~’s pov:

You’re on your way to your class room when you bumped into some one.
“Ouch. Mianhaeyo.” You said but didn’t dare to look to whom you bumped into because you’re busy picking up your books that is now all over the place.

“It’s ok, it’s my fault.” A voice of a boy, said to you.

“Annyeong” then you proceed to your destination.

“What the?! She just ignored me, Park Hyunsik? Aish! What kind of girl she is? By the way she’s cute huh” hyunsik said to himself.

End of flashback ~

~~’s pov:

“Oh! Now I know, I’m really sorry, but is it a big deal for you to do this to us?” you asked.
“That’s just where it all started. You owe me a big thing that day. You caught it un expectedly.” hyunsik said.

“What do I owe you?” you asked with curiousness.

“My heart ~~, you caught it unexpectedly. And that’s a big thing.” Hyunsik said.

“But why do you have to do this?” you asked.

“Cause I heard that next week when your parents comes back from their trip, they will introduce you your future husband. And I need to stop that for me not to lose you my princess” hyunsik said.
“Why you just don’t introduce yourself to me properly and be friends with me than this.” You said.
“It’s just because, that will take more time than this. And in fact, I’m not the only one who thought the same thing about this plan, they are too. Cause they felt the same way too towards your saeng, Sungjae for Fei, Peniel for Suzy and Minhyuk for Jia.” He said while removing their blind fold one by one.
And you can say from the look from your saengs’ eyes, they know the other boys surrounding you guys. You don’t know how but you know that what hyunsik saying is true.

No one’s pov:

“We can go far way from here my princess, so please just come with me. I can give you a good life, you, me with our own family.” Hyunsik said to ~~.
“You’re crazy!” ~~ said to him.

“Yes! I am! I am crazy for you! You just don’t know how it hurts me when I can’t go near you but just look after you in a far. Yeah! I’m always watching you! From your house to school back to your house, until the time your light will go off.” Hyunsik said.

~~ Eyes widened because of what she heard. All this time, since that day, she felt so uncomfortable because she felt that two eyes are watching her from afar. But she didn’t mind it and didn’t expect this will happen.