Meeting new enemies or friends?-25

Chasing for love

 

The girls are currently having their lunch when a cute voice of a girl interrupted them.

“Eonnie Fei!” the voice said.

“Annyeong Eunji hoobae.” Fei said to the girl named Eunji and they got into a hug. It looks like they missed each other.

“How are you eonnie? I heard you and your sisters had being kidnapped?” Eunji said.

Fei didn’t answered her quickly, instead she look at each and everyone at the table and smiled.

“No we are not; we just get lost for 3 days and have an outing with some friends. Hmmmm... You’re worried right?” Fei said.

“Nae I’m so worried when I heard about it. So how are you now?” Eunji-

“Im fine and also my sisters as well, so don’t have to worry ara?” Fei-

“Oh I forgot to introduce you to them, Eunji meet my eonnie ~~, saengs Suzy and Jia, and of course the Btob boys.”  Fei-

“Oh Annyeong eonnie and to you too, of course I know the Btob brothers.” Eunji said and smiled to everyone.

“Annyeong too Eunji, why don’t you join us here?” ~~ said.

“No thanks eonnie ~~, my group is also waiting for me, I just approach you to ask that, thanks again, nice meeting you all.” Eunji as she walks towards her group mate.

“I know their group, they are the so called A-pink.” Hyunsik-

Then ~~ look at the girls, there is one who is staring at her, the kind of look that sooner or later she’s going to eat ~~ alive.

“Hey are you ok?” hyunsik snapped ~~.

“Ah yeah, I’m fine.” ~~ said as she smile.

‘Is she mad at me? But I don’t know her, hmmmm... I don’t want to have any enemy, that’s why I didn’t do anything bad that can affect someone. So I don’t think that she’s mad at me.’ ~~ thought.

The school hours is done. Soon you, the girls and the boys went to your houses. They accompany you girls as usual.

“Waeyo you’re still not talking to me?” ~~ asked Ilhoon.

“What do you want me to say to you? Do you still want me to ask you if you’re ok even though I can see it obviously that you’re definitely ok?” Ilhoon answered her.

“Mianhaeyo for whatever is it that I did for you to treat me like that. But all I want is to make friends with you, and then if you don’t want I won’t insist anymore.” ~~ said as she left him.

“Ok see you again on Monday guys, thanks for accompanying me and my saengs. We enjoy hanging out with you in school.” ~~ said as they bid goodbye to each other.

Everyone is now comfortable with each other, you’re happy whenever you and your saeng is with them. You felt so secure even though the truth is you were secure until they did that to you.

“Hmmmm… how is he now? How am I going to be close to him if we won’t see each other? I need to be with him for me to figure out if I am compatible or comfortable with him.” ~~ thought as she walk through the hallway going to her room, when suddenly her phone rang. It is hyunsik calling her.

“Hey! Are you ok?” hyunsik-

“Of course I am, I am already at home right?” ~~-

“Waeyo you have to do that kind of attitude to me huh?” Hyunsik-

“Hahaha there’s no reason ok? You’re just asking a question with an obvious answer that’s why.” ~~-

“Ok Mianhaeyo for a stupid question like that I won’t do that anymore. Have a rest, goodbye.” Hyunsik-

“Wait! Don’t get mad ok? Waeyo call me? Is there anything you need?” ~~-