This is it!-28

Chasing for love

 

Another day of school, but thank god because it will be the last day of class this week and followed by a long weekend.

~~’s pov~

“So are you ready eonnie?” Fei asked me.

“Of course I am, how about my girls?” I asked them back.

“Kaja, they’re already here.” I said as I referred to the boys who are for sure waiting for us.

“Good morning!” as I greeted every one.

“Good morning oppa,” I greet oppa hyunsik and give him a peck.

“Good morning my chubs” he said as he gave me that weird nick name.

“Wait! Stop that being cheesy, there are kids here.” Oppa Eunkwang said as he covered changsub’s eyes, Peniel at Suzy’s eyes, Minhyuk at jia’s eyes and Ilhoon at Sungjae and fei’s eyes.

We all bursted in laugh and soon they asked me and oppa hyunsik.

“So you two are officially boyfriend and girlfriend?” oppa Eunkwang asked.

“Yes.” We both answered him as oppa hyunsik put his hands around my waist.

Walking going to school is so noisy, they keep on teasing us, but we don’t take that seriously in fact we join them in laughing.

“So are our girls are ready for the competition today?” oppa Eunkwang asked me and my girls, and they answered him cheerfully, by that we arrive at the school heading directly to the event place. Soon I and my girls bid goodbye to them for a while.

“Wait, we need to go in front. We will be back ara?” I said as I give oppa hyunsik a quick peck and he just nodded and all of them whisper “FIGHTING!!!!!” and we smiled.

“Good morning students and to my fellow teachers, today is the schedule of the competition, it is a one day battle, every contestants must be prepared ok? And I just need to announce something, Ms. Park ~~ rejected our invitation to join the contest. I just felt so much regret for her, but let’s just respect her decision, I want to invite her to tell us her reason here in front of everyone, miss park ~~ please come up the stage.” Miss Hwangbo said and soon everyone start to whisper in each other’s ear.

“good morning my fellow students, I didn’t accept the invitation because, first of all, I didn’t know that the day they asked us to write an essay is the day that they will going to pick the contestants, second is that I’m not writing the best essay for me to be famous and to win whatever contest it is, it is my way of expressing my feelings and own point of view in every topic that’s why I didn’t take every contest I’m winning seriously, and I want you to know that writing an essay is not only telling every knowledge you knew about the topic but to express yourself related to the topic, your own opinion and suggestion, so don’t get it bad if you didn’t won the contest. Everyone has their own point view, and as the judges as well so don’t blame your opponent. That’s all, good luck contestants, and to my girls as well!” I said like a speech, they all laugh because of what I’ve said lastly, soon I saw chorong looking at me, the looks that’s not like before, but the looks saying thank you or saying sorry, whatever is that, I just hope that she realized something.

Soon the contest starts. I leave my girls as I walked going to our boys place.

They just give me their wide smile and congratulatory, I don’t know why but they just answer me

“You’re the best!” everyone said and we laugh.

We just sat at one of the bench while waiting for the contest to get done, when someone approach me.

“~~’sshi? Can I talk to you?” chorong said approaching me.

“Nae, what is it?” I said.

“I just want to say sorry for what I've done to you, and Gomawo for making me realized about something that I never think of. I hope you will forgive me and be your friend.” Chorong said.

“Gwenchana, you didn’t do anything to me to be sorry about, sure I can be your friend” I said as I spread my arms and welcome her to a hug and she doesn’t refuse it.

Soon the contest is done, we are currently eating with the boys when my phone rang and to find out who is it, I answer it quickly.

“Yeobosaeyo?” I said.

“Nae umma, araso,” I said and I hung it up.

“What did umma said eonnie?” Suzy asked me.

“She said we should go home now because there is something important she will going to tell.” I said and soon we went home.

“Annyeong my dear” oppa hyunsik said as she gave me a peck in my forehead and we bid goodbye to each other.

‘I’m going to miss him for this weekend.’ I thought while waving to them who are now taking their way home.